It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Is Viral Premiers Sunday 4/17/2011 On ATS

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
Michio Kaku. Will he, or will he not? THAT is the question.

Stand by...

Wow! How cool would that be! And for your first video! Looking forward to it!

Look at that. he starts out working on his first video, and possibly has the chance to have a known celebrity on it. Impressive!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The suspense is brutal!

So your thinking by this weekend?

The best things come to those who wait for the ones who work hardest to show them why it's the best yet. I place great faith in the outcome of the vid!

I subscribed to this thread on Sunday

edit on 4/21/2011 by forall2see because: Mouse ran accross keyboard and farted

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChachiArcola

Stand by...

Look at that. he starts out working on his first video, and possibly has the chance to have a known celebrity on it. Impressive!

It would be extremely cool to have a Rock Star Physicist speak with me; however this is hardly my first time out of the gate. I've been interviewing "celebrities" and news makers since I became a journalist in 1985. They put their pants on one leg at a time like everyone else.

I still keep in touch with one of my very first interviewees - Arlo Guthrie - just because I think he's one of the coolest people on the planet. I asked him, "What was it like to be one of the leaders of the anti-war movement." Arlo replied, "I thought it was cool to be part of a movement that didn't need any leaders."

edit on 4/21/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChachiArcola

Stand by...

It would be extremely cool to have a Rock Star Physicist speak with me; however this is hardly my first time out of the gate. I've been interviewing "celebrities" and news makers since I became a journalist in 1985. They put their pants on one leg at a time like everyone else.

I still keep in touch with one of my very first interviewees - Arlo Guthrie - just because I think he's one of the coolest people on the planet. I asked him, "What was it like to be one of the leaders of the anti-war movement." Arlo replied, "I thought it was cool to be part of a movement that didn't need any leaders."

how's this for an inside source on comet and earthquake alignments ---

from leonid elenin himself:
spaceobs.org...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
oldcorp you have become part of our daily conversation around here nice job so far really looking forward to the vid maybe we can get some straight answers now be it good or bad. sure would be nice to have some piece of mind THANKS keep up the good work

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Stand by...

Now is the time to get some meat behind your words ...
Would be very sorry to realize that there was nothing but talk (today, tomorrow, has to get my gear working, soon) ...

Six days have passed ...
edit on 2011-4-21 by Torre because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyful
oldcorp you have become part of our daily conversation around here nice job so far really looking forward to the vid maybe we can get some straight answers now be it good or bad. sure would be nice to have some piece of mind THANKS keep up the good work

Thank you for saying that, but I have to give ALL of the credit to the staff at ATS, especially Springer and SkepticOverlord, not to mention the encouragement I'm getting from the membership. What started out as a small project is growing every day into something way beyond what I'd initially envisioned, and you have all played a part in getting me motivated to make it something truly special.

I'm so excited today because I did score an interview with someone everybody will recognize as an expert on one aspect of this story; a man of credibility, in-depth knowledge of the subject matter, and most importantly a willingness to talk about it. I've found that very few serious scientists even want to be in the same room when the topic of conversation is Nibiru, predictions of planetary doom from Comet Elenin, planetary pole shift, or civilization ending solar flares.

One scientist who I already have interviewed on video actually said to me, "What's Nibiru," as if he wasn't aware the topic even existed; but I swear, I saw fear in his eyes. As I've said, this is a journey of discovery for me too. I'm going into this without any preconceived notions about the existence of Nibiru, planetary pole shift, massive CMEs and the like. I'm not a scientist; when it comes right down to it all I am is a scribe recording what is happening as it's happening. As I learn, you will learn; and as the FORMER assistant D.A. in a South Florida county found out to his everlasting shame, I always find the truth no matter how many layers of BS it is hidden under.

I appreciate everyone's patience. I promise this video will be well worth the wait.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyful

Thank you for saying that, but I have to give ALL of the credit to the staff at ATS, especially Springer and SkepticOverlord, not to mention the encouragement I'm getting from the membership. What started out as a small project is growing every day into something way beyond what I'd initially envisioned, and you have all played a part in getting me motivated to make it something truly special.

I'm so excited today because I did score an interview with someone everybody will recognize as an expert on one aspect of this story; a man of credibility, in-depth knowledge of the subject matter, and most importantly a willingness to talk about it. I've found that very few serious scientists even want to be in the same room when the topic of conversation is Nibiru, predictions of planetary doom from Comet Elenin, planetary pole shift, or civilization ending solar flares.

One scientist who I already have interviewed on video actually said to me, "What's Nibiru," as if he wasn't aware the topic even existed; but I swear, I saw fear in his eyes. As I've said, this is a journey of discovery for me too. I'm going into this without any preconceived notions about the existence of Nibiru, planetary pole shift, massive CMEs and the like. I'm not a scientist; when it comes right down to it all I am is a scribe recording what is happening as it's happening. As I learn, you will learn; and as the FORMER assistant D.A. in a South Florida county found out to his everlasting shame, I always find the truth no matter how many layers of BS it is hidden under.

I appreciate everyone's patience. I promise this video will be well worth the wait.

thank you so much for doing this.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
sorry didnt' mean to post
edit on 21-4-2011 by ufoinquirer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

OC it's great to hear you so pumped up about doing this story, I can't wait to see what these credible people are actually saying about this. It's really pathetic when you can only trust your gov, to lie to you constantly. I will personally give you a salute right now for sticking by your vow to uphold the constitution of the United States. Let me give you a second one for being a decent human being, your manners, and your sense of humor. It's good to know we still have people fighting on our side!

PS: Watched that video of yours on youtube where you gave your son the shotty, I was thinking "He better have only gave him one shell!"

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
its pretty righteous to see and actual member get their hands dirty, go one on one with people who have more knowledge in this field, and ask the important questions we all debate on a regular basis..
good sh*t oc
take your time and sprinkle your style into it, this is all you man

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I agree, thank you!

If you get mysteriously banned, though, I'm running for the hills.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoinquirer

Now that is a little scary. So from that link coming from Leonid Elenin, this Comet Elenin's alignment does affect earthquakes on Earth? If true, than at closer distance following straight alignment would cause greater magnitude earthquakes, correct?

There are 22 Quakes above a 7.0 Magnitude....This needs attention asap!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by spydrbyte25
reply to post by ufoinquirer

Now that is a little scary. So from that link coming from Leonid Elenin, this Comet Elenin's alignment does affect earthquakes on Earth? If true, than at closer distance following straight alignment would cause greater magnitude earthquakes, correct?

There are 22 Quakes above a 7.0 Magnitude....This needs attention asap!

I'm fairly sure his point was that the alignments weren't as exact as people were saying, so he posted the images for them to see themselves. His attitude was strange, I'll admit, but the point is I don't think this alleged 'alleged comet' can be blamed for the earthquakes.

BUT
'Dave' comments and explains he was in one of the earthquakes::

...the Earth is a conductor and could be at sufficient charge differential, allowing an electrical coupling to occur. I am not talking about coulomb’s electrostatic forces or gravity, i’m talking about a flow of charge, much like the charge characteristics within a vacuum tube. Charge can flow in a vacuum!
ell me Edgar what potential difference, and charge capacity might we expect? I was in one of those earthquakes listed above, and saw a vivid resonating plasma in the sky above just as the main primary shock wave was generated? For me the correlation is obvious – there are charge couplings occuring.

There is no need for an exacting geometric alignment either… when the distance, potential differences, and temperatures etc are tuned to trigger a coupling.

edit on 22-4-2011 by Jojopin because: Dave's comment

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by rreeves5
reply to post by OldCorp

OC it's great to hear you so pumped up about doing this story, I can't wait to see what these credible people are actually saying about this. It's really pathetic when you can only trust your gov, to lie to you constantly. I will personally give you a salute right now for sticking by your vow to uphold the constitution of the United States. Let me give you a second one for being a decent human being, your manners, and your sense of humor. It's good to know we still have people fighting on our side!

PS: Watched that video of yours on youtube where you gave your son the shotty, I was thinking "He better have only gave him one shell!"

Yes, I'm a dues paying member of Oath Keepers.

And the shotgun scene? I have to admit that was staged. My son told me he wanted to do that for his YT page, so I went ahead and set it up so he could fire the shotgun that one time and fall on his butt without getting hurt. No way would I let a child do something like that with a loaded weapon. After his one shot, it's basically an iron tube; I figured, "Meh, what's the harm."

I love my children more than anything in the world. Things have been such a way in my life that I've been able to spend much more time with them than most fathers get to spend with their sons. In that way, I'm a very lucky man.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
do you have a new day set for tuning in ?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Hey Ya'll. This is OldCorp, over at my best friend Mooadieb's house celebrating Easter a bit early. (I forgot my password, so I convinced my bud to make an account so I could share the following video with you.)

Moo and I, in true Marine Corp Fashion (he's an "Old Corp" Jarhead too,) are celebrating by watching "Full Metal Jacket," and getting our Bloody Mary on.

I'd like to wish all of you a Happy Easter, and remind you of one thing:

Look up, for your redemption draweth nigh.

Peace and Love to you all.

OC

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Happy Easter ATS'ers!
Happy Passover!

edit on 10/12/2009 by makinit66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Mooadieb

Have a bloody mary for me OC.

Love, and Peace

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Really? Get off the planet? Where ya gonna go?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join