It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Is Viral Premiers Sunday 4/17/2011 On ATS

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Lol OC. I can see you getting out the tape/razor and editing this thing by hand.
Well still can't wait to hear your report and sorry about your problems with that #itty software.

We all appreciate you hard work on this.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by rreeves5
reply to post by OldCorp

Lol OC. I can see you getting out the tape/razor and editing this thing by hand.
Well still can't wait to hear your report and sorry about your problems with that #itty software.

We all appreciate you hard work on this.

Oh, those were the days. The very first editing I ever did was with tape and razor on 1/4in reel to reel magnetic tape, and then I graduated to 35mm film.

Nostalgia... Nothing like it.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I hope it's ok if I drop some filler here in the mean time.

This video is about Newton and Praga Khan taking on colorized Hubble pictures.

David Grouchy

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Download WinFF.
WinFF
And convert the video, to something (MPG level 2) that the video editor understand.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Personally OldCorp I believe that these problems with the software are no coincidence but in effect happened because you are so close to providing the ATS world with your hard work and effort putting the pieces together of the truth.

The quote that comes to my mind is off a movie called "Galaxy Quest", "Never Give Up, Never Surrender"

Seems like you where just about ready to put this video up and than you get an error?hmmmm....really sounds to me like "someone" does NOT want your video to be seen by others, but why, maybe because you express to the best of your knowledge and ability the truth about what is really going on and what people are not hearing about?

Keep up the fight OldCorp, for it looks as though you already have the "enemy" limping, and when I say enemy, I mean whoever thinks the public doesn't deserve to know the truth and freedom of information of our universe.

edit on 20-4-2011 by spydrbyte25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
As a side note I would highly recommend if you have not done so already to upgrade your security architecture of your computer and/or networks.

I do not advice you to list your current security specs but would recommend a good firewall like ZoneAlarm or Comodo. Possibly an IDS like snort. Antivirus of course, something to handle malware/spyware, than the nasties....trojans/RAT's/rootkits, Trojan Remover is pretty good and offers a 30-Day free trial.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by spydrbyte25

arent you making assumptions here? His video will in all likelyhood show that there is NOTHING to see. The Elenin is an insignificant comet that there is no brown dwarf and all this nonsense about Nibiru is just that.
What makes you think that his video will support claims to the contrary?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
hello op or can i call you old corp? joined today(lurker for ages) so i can let you know i cant wait for your vid !!! hopefully will give me some answers ive been looking for .... good work

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

I have seen many sources, been reading alot of articles and things just don't fit together. There are way way too many coincidences in so many things that this has me reason to believe that the goverment is purposefully restricting information to the public.

Why exactly did Google black out that area of sky again? Why would it take so long to fix a glitch involving a black square where this supposed Nibiru is supposed to be. That was later confirmed with an image showing exactly what Google blacked out....Nibiru and it's 3 moons and comet elenin, all in the same orbit.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
How are they certain that's what Google blacked out? Either way Google blacking out anything is space is rarely a positive thing.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I suggest getting adobe CS5. I know a site where you can get it for free. Your choice though, get this for free or pay somewhere around 500 dollars for this pack.
edit on 21-4-2011 by FreedomCommander because: incomplete

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Jojopin

Easy, if people found out about Elenin, there would be mass rebellion and everyone would be in a rush to get off the planet. Or go deep underground and wait it out. So far that I heard from my sources, is that it's going to pass by close. Consider it as a Black Sun.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Ain't no way I'm ready to fight an invisible, all-knowing, all-powerful, all-destructive black star. I just had trouble untying a resistant knot in my shoe.

I hope these aliens don't have a grudge against Long Island

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
ugh makes me nervous this video is not up

worried about old corp

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jojopin
How are they certain that's what Google blacked out? Either way Google blacking out anything is space is rarely a positive thing.

aladin.u-strasbg.fr...

Every #ing time, I swear.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufoinquirer

worried about old corp

Please don't be worried, I'm 100% fine and more than capable of taking care of myself. This story has become much more involved than I originally thought. I have some more physicists lined up to interview, and I thought that since I already missed the scheduled premiere, taking a few more days would not matter considering the answers these men have to offer.

Don't worry though, I will get it posted before the End of the World (which according to a couple of people is right around the corner.).

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Originally posted by ufoinquirer

worried about old corp

Please don't be worried, I'm 100% fine and more than capable of taking care of myself. This story has become much more involved than I originally thought. I have some more physicists lined up to interview, and I thought that since I already missed the scheduled premiere, taking a few more days would not matter considering the answers these men have to offer.

Don't worry though, I will get it posted before the End of the World (which according to a couple of people is right around the corner.).

thanks for update and thanks for your work

someone else has been doing digging and has a theory that the dwarf star is behind the comet (foreshadowing its alignments essentially) she apparently has proof to back this up of photos from 2008 apparently taken of planet x. others have pointed out the photos are misleading and she's crazy mistaken. but if you get a chance to talk about that theory, it'd be appreciated !

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Zorgon for making my brain melt from all of the physics I've been wading through.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Thank you for all the effort your putting into this project.

Really looking forward to the end results, been checking this thread everyday!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Michio Kaku. Will he, or will he not? THAT is the question.

Stand by...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join