It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Is Viral Premiers Sunday 4/17/2011 On ATS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by OldCorp

I thought in order for ATS to gain the $ from all of the hits you will garner you are suppose to first embed it here and then share with Youtube not the other way around?

Anyway sounds good, keep on keeping on!

As I said, in the future I'm going to upload my vids to ATS, I just did the trailer this way for convenience sake - my convenience. I have yet to upload ANYTHING to ATS, so I don't know how to do it yet, but I should be able to figure it out forthwith. I was just so tired by the time I finished editing the trailer last night (early this morning) that I couldn't be bothered to learn a new system - especially with my eyes propped open by toothpicks.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove
That's pretty cool, OC

Can't wait to see this...

ATS is proud to call you Brother!

Thank you baddmove. That means a LOT, as it is my only compensation. I make videos strictly for fun, on subjects that interest ME. The subject matter is really irrelevant; it's the TRUTH I'm after regardless of the topic.

I've been a newshound since my 13th birthday when my mother presented me with a subscription to US News & World Report, which is probably the reason I ended up in broadcasting to begin with. I always wanted to do TV news, but as has been pointed out to me by a couple of employers, I have a face perfectly suited for radio
which is where I've been the last 25 years except for a few newspaper jobs. The only jobs I've had in TV have been as a producer and editor, doing the legwork behind the scenes, while the "pretty boys" just read it on-air and got all the glory.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Well your trailer has left me hanging for more
, looking forward to seeing the rest of your project.
Not many would go to this much personal effort so cheers i raise my glass to you.
Now go on hurry up,i feel like a kid waiting to watch the latest release of toy story!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I've been trying to figure out how to upload videos to ATS, but I keep going around in circles and failing in epic fashion. This is the closest thing I've been able to find that resemble instructions:

Originally posted by CHA0S
reply to post by Kandinsky

Upload Media

To upload media like videos or PDF files, first click on the "UPLOAD MEDIA" link in the upper right hand corner, wait a second and you should see something like the above image.

1. Title of your media
2. Description of your media
3. Key words or tags go here
4. Choose a category for your media

Now hit the "Upload Media File" button, however you might first want to set sharing options by selecting the "Choose Options" link which I forgot to circle.

Now you'll see something like this (without the pop-up window). Hit the circled "Browse" button and the file browser window will pop-up. Select your media file and hit the circled "Open" button. You can also hit the uncircled "Browse" button to choose a thumbnail image for your media. Now hit the circled "Upload" button.

OK, that would be fine, except for the fact that I HAVE NO Upload Media button.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e73c43eabb4e.jpg[/atsimg]

Can anybody help me out here?
edit on 4/16/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I was finally able to find this page:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5fc07681080c.jpg[/atsimg]

But as you can see, there are no fields for me to fill out. I'm not special.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Nice work! I am really looking forward to seeing the full show. Great production quality overall, which gave it a very professional look and feel. Again, great work.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChachiArcola
Nice work! I am really looking forward to seeing the full show. Great production quality overall, which gave it a very professional look and feel. Again, great work.

Thanks Chachi. I always try to do the best work I can, even if it's just for fun.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I'm guessing the upload button will appear after the browse button dialog is finished and a file is actually selected.
At least I hope that is the case.
I remember encountering weird things like this in the early days of youtube.

David Grouchy

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
EPIC ..in a n 80s way..but i love it

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Very nice OC- looking forward to it!!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Nice OC! just recently joined.. very cool trailer cant wit to see what you got for the first. Good luck

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
This is what ATS is all about.

Good luck you have done a nice job so far.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
sorry to draw conclusions here but my spider sense is tingling and it says that if you had discovered anything of real importance you wouldnt be fumbling around with ATS videos and trying to load it here first. If there really was a cosmic body in space on a collision course with us of if in fact "niburu" was discovered you would have posted it yesterday.

So im going to assume its just going to be 2 guys talking about what they think is going on with the guy operating the telescope showing us that its business as usual and there is nothing there.

again let me reiterate this is my hunch based on the lack of urgency. if i had discovered something of import i wouldnt waste time making a trailer i would just publish my findings. just saying.

regardless i thank you for your effort and your inspiration. im going to the melbourne observatory today myself and checking out the truth for myself. well done for inspiring me.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by tim3lord
sorry to draw conclusions here but my spider sense is tingling and it says that if you had discovered anything of real importance you wouldnt be fumbling around with ATS videos and trying to load it here first. If there really was a cosmic body in space on a collision course with us of if in fact "niburu" was discovered you would have posted it yesterday.

So im going to assume its just going to be 2 guys talking about what they think is going on with the guy operating the telescope showing us that its business as usual and there is nothing there.

again let me reiterate this is my hunch based on the lack of urgency. if i had discovered something of import i wouldnt waste time making a trailer i would just publish my findings. just saying.

regardless i thank you for your effort and your inspiration. im going to the melbourne observatory today myself and checking out the truth for myself. well done for inspiring me.

I'm glad I could inspire you to check it out for yourself. You might even have better luck as some people say "Nibiru" is better seen from the Southern Hemisphere; However...

The reason that there is no "sense of urgency" is because this is an ongoing investigation. I'm going to sit down with the astronomer for another interview later this coming week - AFTER I've had a chance to use the telescope - and I'm going to use that opportunity to review whatever we found, or didn't find.

I'm not on here to make sensationalist, unverifiable claims. Now if I DO happen to see something of interest, it is at that point I'll make a Chicken Little video, and not before.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau
EPIC ..in a n 80s way..but i love it

That's me DJing during my Saturday Night Party Mix on WOVV in Palm Beach Florida circa 1987.

Check out the Miami Vice formal wear.

edit on 4/16/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I'm guessing the comet's coma is mostly made up of CYANIDE GAS.

I dunno I guess we'll see.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I learned quite a bit from this thread..www.abovetopsecret.com...

A place to practice linking and embedding the original OP is mutantgenius

Also SnF for you sir! Did you get a chance to ask him about the moon? I can not wait to hear what he had to say great job I subscribed to the thread as well, Keep up the good work Cheers coco

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I am now officially interested in this "Comet"
Just been ignoring all the threads on it, until I saw this thread. Caught my attention for some reason. Good job and going to love watching what you came up with!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
First of all I want to Introduce myself as this is my first comment EVAR!! Okay I have been reading ats threads for months and months now, and i have to say I absolutely love it!! Anyways definitely looking forward to this video looks very informative!!
Sarah

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

S&F for the effort woot

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join