It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Is Viral Premiers Sunday 4/17/2011 On ATS

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 400kv
Ok... I wil be the 1st to call hoax on this thread and I'm not doing this lightly.
I've checked everyday from day one and now I'm pi!sed off ... Answer oldcorp....

Here's your answer my friend: You Can NOT Stop Me!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
The waiting has kindah ruined it for me....i take it that Elenin is not a huge asteroid or alien ship coming to destroy us, other wise it would have been of great importance for you to tell us already...still looking forward to your scientific thread on Elenin the comet that will be passing past the Earth though

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

My only agenda is getting to the truth and reporting it as accurately and as fully as I can. It has been my experience over the last 47 years that deceit, not money, is the root of all evil. I think that if people can just open up an honest dialogue like adults of good will, just about any problem can be overcome. Of course in order to honestly discuss something someone has to ask the questions, and be prepared to call BS when it is heard.

Great stuff Old Corp! Think you hit the nail on the head with this. Have you put up any new videos? Thought I heard you mention uploading something or another. Am I wading in the right thread buddy? You got a captive audience here, anxiously waiting for news.

BUT: Take your time and get it right the first time. I'd rather that than rush just to put something out there.
This means I have to get a fresh bowl of popcorn mind you...

edit on 11-5-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

The first The Truth is Viral, is out.
But it's not about any space observations.

It's about the Election 2012.

The Truth is Viral

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
There is this thing called Windows Movie Maker it comes as standard with every computer or is easy to download... oldcorp has been keeping us waiting for 2 weeks why couldn't he just do it on WMM ?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
OldCorp, please return and explain your self, im rather dissapointed....I've seen the eagerly awaited first installment of your "The truth is viral"...and its completely off topic from your original subject being Elenin, and i hate to be the first person to say it, but it didnt have much content in it..as the guy above has said, i could have made the same video using a camcorder

I dont want to write you off yet, Please update us

Sinny

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
And he said: "If I'm going to be a regular contributer here by golly I'm going to do it properly"

So to that end he promises a video in a week, takes nearly 4 weeks and then presents a video entirly off topic from where we started. If thats contributing in a proper manner, by golly, I must be missing something.

Do you think you can bring this back around to what the topic was supposed to be OldCorp? You have a trail of fans waiting for you to support their claims of Nibiru and the deadly comet and you have me and a few others waiting for confirmation that this is a simple comet passing by on its way to where ever.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
You've since been on ATS and ignored our requests

I give up

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
And he said: "If I'm going to be a regular contributer here by golly I'm going to do it properly"

So to that end he promises a video in a week, takes nearly 4 weeks and then presents a video entirly off topic from where we started. If thats contributing in a proper manner, by golly, I must be missing something.

Do you think you can bring this back around to what the topic was supposed to be OldCorp? You have a trail of fans waiting for you to support their claims of Nibiru and the deadly comet and you have me and a few others waiting for confirmation that this is a simple comet passing by on its way to where ever.

I know I'm scratching my head over this. He even said he had encountered road blocks, as if people he was talking to were hiding something. Remember he went into that tirade about how ATS NASA expert wouldn't get back to him. This of course was after he said he was already done with video, so that doesn't even add up! Is OldCorp just a lazy liar? What's going on here?

Or is ATS trying to stagger this video release for some reason

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoinquirer

I know I'm scratching my head over this. He even said he had encountered road blocks, as if people he was talking to were hiding something. Remember he went into that tirade about how ATS NASA expert wouldn't get back to him. This of course was after he said he was already done with video, so that doesn't even add up! Is OldCorp just a lazy liar? What's going on here?

Or is ATS trying to stagger this video release for some reason

Yes ATS is waiting for the May sweeps for ratings! (If you're not US May is when all the TV shows are reviewed and rated and a network will usually save their best material for the weeks when this is going on)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I think OldCorp has been kidnapped by Aliens.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I think he is just a flag and star troll.

The Truth Is Viral Premiers Sunday 4/17/2011 On ATS
86 flags, 63 stars OP, 68 stars for posts results=nothing to date

Ask An Astronomer About Nibiru (Planet X, Tyche, etc.) HERE!
93 flags, 59 stars OP, 29 stars for posts results=nothing to date

For a topic began March 31, 2011 and has yet to produce anything but a trailer, he got....
179 flags and 219 stars

He states multiple times he is non biased, however in the premier video, about something totally different than promised, he specifically did not show people that were for what Obama did, yet he stated at the end that there were some, in not so many words. I said it once and I will say it again......

Your Non-Biased reporting is shot please refrain from making this claim in the future. Your claim of doing the research and finding the truth is shot, please refrain from making this claim in the future. Your claim as a responsible reporter is shot please refrain from setting deadlines in the future.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 20-5-2011 by IPILYA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Due to the lack of replies to valid questions from other posters, I assume this project is no longer active.

Disappointed!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
First of all i want to say i have been aware that government lies for a while. I do believe that there is a "possibility" that we are a binary star system. I know that "most" star systems are binary or more. Also everytime we get better telescope technology we find that more star systems are binary then before. The WISE telescope also found out that the nearest star system might not be Proxima Centauri but a BINARY BROWN DWARF SYSTEM www.youtube.com... It seems at least to me that there is a possibility that ALL star systems are binary. That for one reason or another stars CAN'T form alone. And then CNN announces that scientists claim that there might be a planet called tyche that is four time more massive than Jupiter www.youtube.com... Then i find out that all brown dwarfs are ABOUT the same size as jupiter but MORE MASSSIVE. www.youtube.com... How more massive do they have to be. Can someone answer this question for me i dont know. And what about all of these extra solar planets we have been finding. www.youtube.com... This one in the video is only a "couple" times more big then Jupiter and it is VISABLE. And then the find Super Jupiters like this www.youtube.com... How massive is a brown dwarf to Jupiter according to science? I wanted some answers and I found out about Oldcorp and ATS through the trailer of "The Truth is Viral". I wouldn't even be posting or have joined if Oldcorp wasn't so disappointing. I am disappointed. I want answers. I know if the "elite" knew of a binary star system they would not tell us they would let us die while they hid in their caves. Is there something we can do to help. I would like to know when to go to high ground. Peace and Love to all of the People. Michael
edit on 21-5-2011 by poostanky because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-5-2011 by poostanky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Reply to post by OldCorp
________________________________________________________________________________

This is a reply to our conversation HERE

I decided to place my reply here in this thread for topics sake.

Your answer is plausible so I will have to take your word for it.
Hows that video/series/epic adventure coming?
edit on 23-5-2011 by IPILYA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by IPILYA

DURRR

I've been outing this bullcrap spouting walking oxymoron for a while now. I can't believe he tricked so many of you. And to think I was involved in discussions with him and I didn't even know these threads existed, by god, what a waste of my time.

Oh, and of course, as a "gift" to the disbelievers; this is what disgruntled people will do to gather attention! He's not the only one - there's more of them out there.

But on the real though, what's up with ATS's willingness to help a guy close to a psychological breakdown out by pushing him further down a cliff? Should I start making up conspiracy theories?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
OldCrap, you are STILL so full of # that I can literally smell you from here.

FYI all you ATS members, OldCrap, bases little on facts, & searches none of them out.

"Heart-Strings" is what he plays best on. Oh Yeah, as far as him having been a "Journalist" for ANY credible amount of time---well, I guess you will be able to see for yourselves.

(Psst----Unless you find that Israel is the positive end all-be-all in the Middle East, Bobby will label you a terrorist...)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Shartner

I just wish they would take his video off the home page. Everyday when I log in I have to look at him. He's a cheat. He makes claims to get stars and flags. Wonder if he knows they dont actually go on his permanent record or his resume ?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I just wish they would take his video off the home page. Everyday when I log in I have to look at him. He's a cheat. He makes claims to get stars and flags. Wonder if he knows they dont actually go on his permanent record or his resume ?

Amen to that.
It's pretty embarrassing for the site.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw

Amen to that.
It's pretty embarrassing for the site.

Maybe we can start a petition?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join