It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do i know you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
i know some people into this,and have lost contact, who here lives in auburn washington

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Well I'm in Seattle. Close enough? Did you guys get a bizarre hail storm wed or thurs? It was insane here. Never seen weather like this

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroReady

well im in san diego right now, but my family is still there i heard about the crazy weather,i hate the 9 months of crap weather up there, even though im from seattle lol

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Nope , i'm not from Auburn . I heard the biggest industry in Auburn was a car wash but they had to shut it down when the guy with the car moved .
I don't even know how long it would take to walk to Auburn but if you have cold beer in the fridge i'm willing to find out . Is it true that Auburn is so small that the city limit signs are back to back ?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by bandito

lol auburns a dive!!! its in a valley and its all based off one major road auburn way, but ive got a few friends there and have gone thru many good times and bad times there,even almost had my neck cut off there,i was stabbed 3 times,anyways im looking for 1 person actually, hell know who i am at this point if hes on

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I KNOW YOU!!!!!!!!!!! You posted on my thread XD JK about knowing you. Anywho, sorry if this was off topic abit but I couldn't resist LOL

new topics

top topics

join