It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elenin Will Not Strike Earth Evidence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
The evidence that comet Elenin will not strike the Earth is that there is no visible sight of ANY Government around the world preparing and moving end of world items around. Please people here at ATS look around you, do you really think as these cult like doomsayers are trying to instill fear and mindless brainwashing into you if it were true that an impact was about to happen we would not see all world Governments preparing. For Gods sake get back down to Earth and reality.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Well the Mona Lisa and many other famous paintings definitely have clones of themselves to the point where those could be up right now and the real one is hidden in safety. Yes I got this from the 2012 movie but that still doesn't mean it's not true.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by shroudnews77

LOL

But wait, what about all the underground tunnels, the camps, the spending of invisible money for war, Obama's 2012 campaign? Just to name a few things.

I'm not saying it will crash, but they are definitely preparing for something, that something is definitely the NWO, but this is also another possibility that coincides with it.

And suddenly I just had a massive wave of deja vu...

edit on 16/4/11 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
i dont think that i have heard many say that it will actually strike the earth...i have heard and seen the models that show how close it will come but not strike..the gravitational forces are what people are saying will effect the earth and i totally believe it will...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
aren't there 5000 russian bunkers being built?

and if this event is happening in the fall, why the heck would they do anything now?

we'll keep an eye out come fall...then we shall see

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Latest news I read on an astronomer site is 30 million kilometres thats what about 18-20 million miles away. Ok I will admit that the unknown factor here is the effect on our gravity. I consider this a sign perhaps as great comets even in Christian and Biblical times were to be as signs. Remember Halleys Comet 1986. It was a fizzer sight wise but Chernobyl happened around that time. The main thing is it will not hit the Earth, a few ripples maybe.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
People should do a little research before starting threads. The speculation is that the comet will come close enough to cause disaster, not that it will hit. It's academic maybe, as we could become toast whatever. Still - let's show we have at least looked into something ....
edit on 16-4-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by shroudnews77
The evidence that comet Elenin will not strike the Earth is that there is no visible sight of ANY Government around the world preparing and moving end of world items around. Please people here at ATS look around you, do you really think as these cult like doomsayers are trying to instill fear and mindless brainwashing into you if it were true that an impact was about to happen we would not see all world Governments preparing. For Gods sake get back down to Earth and reality.

Keyword "visible' even when the government prepares.. you don't see everything..unless you have a countrywide stake out round the clock..and perchance it may happen..the preparations were done way back in 2005 ! hows that for doubt?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

in order for it to pass and still have such effects would imply it having a tremendous mass, a mass so big infact it would no longer be a comet. and if that were the case it would be alot more easier to detect then it is now.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

Close enough to cause disaster you say what BS where did you get this from . You need to back up that statement its pure garbage undocumented

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I would think they already are prepared. It's just a matter of moving people where they need to be if anything was going to happen, and we wouldn't know about it anyway, like now

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
they are not doing this because they just did it before!!

so you can say now nothing happens, cause it always was in front of you, you just didnt notice so when the hard times really come you wont see anything that alert people that something is about to happen.
they avoid, civilian unrest, riots, anarchy, global market doom....etc, till the moment comes.

the force of a great cuantity of people summoned in chaos is uncontrolable, so let they thiink nothing is happening

by the way why should they alert you or me?
for having a degree? for having a small bussiness? for having children to care of?

no for nothing of that... just for the elite.

by the way the coma of Comet ELENIN is reaching a 900.000 kms extension pretty big huh?
imagine that coma passing near earth, do you thing it won´´t do any harm at all?

may be, may be not..

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
comet elenin update

In close proximity to the upcoming March 15 alignment of Comet Elenin, which is just a few days away, there has been an earthquake in China, a big one in Japan (8.9), a new late winter storm in Turkey and Greece and yet another volcanic eruption in Indonesia. We noted an X-class solar flare a day or so ago, too. All of these things may be related to the approach of Comet Elenin. The following was posted to Laura Knight-Jadczyk's blog on 10 March 2011.

there are a few things about this comet that are extremely interesting in view of the plasma comet theory of James McCanney. Again, I suggest that readers get a copy of this book and get up to speed on this theory and how comets can affect our entire solar system electromagnetically, and how that can dramatically affect our sun and therefore planet Earth. There is an increasing body of evidence that electromagnetic disturbance of our Sun is directly related to earthquakes, volcanism, and weather on our planet.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
How many times have objects come close to hitting earth and were you ever pre-warned or told about them?

Best Wishes!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
The last major impact was in Russia Tunguska ? sorry about the spelling. Does anyone here know off hand how close Halley's Comet came to Earth ? thanks
edit on 16-4-2011 by shroudnews77 because: Grammar Typo

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by shroudnews77

Ok I will admit that the unknown factor here is the effect on our gravity.

"effect"? "gravity"??

ZERO effect.

Look....and think this through logically. 10, 20, 30 million miles away as it passes. Heck, even if it were only ONE million miles.....tell me, can you think of anything that is MUCH, MUCH more massive, and already quite close to the Earth??

A tiny speck of a few kilometers diameter? Has about as much effect on the Earth, in comparative sizes, as a piece of lint on a bowling ball........

"Comet Hysteria" is a well-known observed reaction in people....ignorant people.

This essay, from 1996 (rolls in the other "fear" back then, the change to the 21st Century. Remember all the HYPE about "Y2K"???):

Comet Hysteria and the Millennium

Whether you like it or not, there are a lot of gullible people in the world. It is truly amazing what people will believe. But, what's worse, it is upsetting how many people are out there who try and take advantage of those people. Now I am not going to spend my time addressing all the lies people are falling for on an everyday basis, but I would like to address something that particularly bugs me.

For nearly 30 years I have enjoyed observing comets. I have seen well over 110....

And....

Interestingly, comet-caused panics basically vanished during most of the remainder of the 20th century. But during the last few years "end-of-the-world" predictions have become hot topics in supermarket tabloids, the WorldWideWeb, and on radio and television programs. The WorldWideWeb is probably the most to blame where anyone with a computer, with any degree of intelligence, could access the sites and take in as much information as they wish.

Try to absorb this rational information, and stop the fear-mongering DIS-info......

edit on 16 April 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by N1thNa1ath
they are not doing this because they just did it before!!

so you can say now nothing happens, cause it always was in front of you, you just didnt notice so when the hard times really come you wont see anything that alert people that something is about to happen.
they avoid, civilian unrest, riots, anarchy, global market doom....etc, till the moment comes.

the force of a great cuantity of people summoned in chaos is uncontrolable, so let they thiink nothing is happening

by the way why should they alert you or me?
for having a degree? for having a small bussiness? for having children to care of?

no for nothing of that... just for the elite.

by the way the coma of Comet ELENIN is reaching a 900.000 kms extension pretty big huh?
imagine that coma passing near earth, do you thing it won´´t do any harm at all?

may be, may be not..

Can you provide a link to where you got the information about the size of the coma being 900,000km ? because its one thing to come here and say that's the size, it's another to back it up with a bit of proof aswell that the size is correct. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10
The speculation is that the comet will come close enough to cause disaster, not that it will hit.

It's just that - speculation.

Comet Elenin does not even make it into the top 20 closest comets. Nothing bad happened with those past encounters, so why should it now?

Distance Date (TT) Permanent designation
(AU)

0.0151 1770 July 1.7 D/1770 L1 (Lexell)
0.0229 1366 Oct. 26.4 55P/1366 U1 (Tempel-Tuttle)
0.0312 1983 May 11.5 C/1983 H1 (IRAS-Araki-Alcock)
0.0334 837 Apr. 10.5 1P/837 F1 (Halley)
0.0366 1805 Dec. 9.9 3D/1805 V1 (Biela)
0.0390 1743 Feb. 8.9 C/1743 C1
0.0394 1927 June 26.8 7P/Pons-Winnecke
0.0437 1702 Apr. 20.2 C/1702 H1
0.0617 1930 May 31.7 73P/1930 J1 (Schwassmann-Wachmann)
0.0628 1983 June 12.8 C/1983 J1 (Sugano-Saigusa-Fujikawa)
0.0682 1760 Jan. 8.2 C/1760 A1 (Great comet)
0.0787 2006 May 12.4 73P/Schwassmann-Wachmann
0.0839 1853 Apr. 29.1 C/1853 G1 (Schweizer)
0.0879 1797 Aug. 16.5 C/1797 P1 (Bouvard-Herschel)
0.0884 374 Apr. 1.9 1P/374 E1 (Halley)
0.0898 607 Apr. 19.2 1P/607 H1 (Halley)
0.0934 1763 Sept.23.7 C/1763 S1 (Messier)
0.0964 1864 Aug. 8.4 C/1864 N1 (Tempel)
0.0982 1862 July 4.6 C/1862 N1 (Schmidt)
0.1018 1996 Mar. 25.3 C/1996 B2 (Hyakutake)
0.1019 1961 Nov. 15.2 C/1961 T1 (Seki)

Top 20 closest to Earth approaches on record

Also, this year, we will be just 0.0601 AU from Comet 45P/Honda-Mrkos-Pajdušáková on August 15. That's 1/4 of the distance Elenin will be passing us by.

Comets that come "as close" as Elenin will are not that uncommon, so I can't see what all the fuss is about. People are acting like this is another Hale-Bop, but current observations are suggesting that this will be a bit of a disappointment for most people who are expecting to see something spectacular - it's looking like it will not even be visible to the naked eye, even under pristine skies/observing conditions.

It's also highly unlikely that we will see "debris" from Elenin this year, in case anyone was wondering.

new topics

top topics

join