It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the road to tyranny

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
alex jones authorizes anyone who has purchased his video to duplicate it and distribute it for free-hes not trying to sell anything just let people know the truth-the link i attached allows anyone to download it for FREE!--ie no charge -it is an eye opening documentary that moore's faren.9/11cannot hold a candle to-everything he reports is absolutely verifiable and alex includes refrences
it is amazing that this has not made the main stream media-it is just an example of how far reaching the nwo's power can be
www.archive.org...=911theRoadtoTyranny

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I've had that movie for like 6 months and it rocks!

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 05:54 AM
link   
NSA strikes again, damn i am having a helluva time d/ling this film : /

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 05:57 AM
link   
ok found a working link horray!

100777.com...

JAK

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 06:11 AM
link   
There are links to both this and the follow up film posted HERE.

In case anyone was interested I thought I'd post a few links to the film that many say Mr Moore stole the idea for his Fahrenheit 9/11 from, "Alex Jones 911 - The road to Tyranny".
I offer these because most links that I found were not working, these ones definitely do at present.

Working links offering D/L are available at:

movies06.archive.org... (233 meg)

videos.c0balt.com... (35.6 meg)

and the follow up to this is available for D/L at:

movies07.archive.org... (89.85 meg)

I haven't seen Fahrenheit 9/11 myself yet but I thought those that have might like to view Alex Jones film in comparison.

Jack

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Here's some info I found on the net, I researched the demolition charges that were placed on the columnes in the buildings, 2 of 3 went off, there were eyewitnesses who worked close by that heard only two bombs go off, seismograph's showed there were two explosions, gen parton who is a explosives expert says it could of only been blown from the inside out.

Funny how no ATF employee's who worked in the building showed up for work or had their kids in the day care centre that day.

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms had offices in the Murrah Building. On the day the Murrah building was bombed, none of the ATF agents came to work that morning. The ATF agents, who had children in the day-care center, did not drop their children off that day. There were no ATF agents or their children on the casualty list of the Oklahoma City bombing. � Freedom Network News, June/July 1996, pp. 5, 6.
www.reclaimaustralia.net...

and this
[Mark] Boswell interviewed 28 year CIA veteran James Black and assistant Ron Jackson regarding sworn affidavits now in their possession, sworn by two Justice Department officials which state that they were part of a �Committee of 10� who planned the Oklahoma bombing. � Martin O. de Brook, Cherith Chronicle, May-July, 1995, page 5.

[edit on 27-7-2004 by TrueLies]

Also note:

Unthreatened BATF and FBI agents opened fire with automatic weapons at the front door and the walls, knowing that there were innocent women and children inside.

Seems these FBI and BATF agents don't give a# of children and women, not to mention human life except from their own evil spawn.

Read on:

During this siege, four BATF agents were killed. The four BATF agents, that died on February 28, had all been bodyguards for Bill Clinton from the time of the Democratic convention until Bill Clinton became president. These four BATF agents were the only federal agents to die in the siege at Waco. Linda Thompson�s videotape entitled Waco, the Big Lie, shows that those BATF agents were not killed or shot at by Branch Davidians. The tape shows the agents going into the compound through an upstairs window. It then shows the other BATF agent, who is out on the roof, actually shooting in through the window where those BATF agents had just entered. Those four BATF agents, who were bodyguards of Bill Clinton, were killed by their own people!

more

Bill Clinton just to let you know wouldn't release the 12 video tapes from the cameras around the murray building, middle eastern men were idenitifed but mcveigh only got centered outit's seems lately the feds have been doing a lot of dirty work with their olive colored friends.

[edit on 27-7-2004 by TrueLies]

top topics

join