It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mercury in retrograde

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Look back on your week. How crazy was it? Was your Monday as xplosive as mine? Really Monday night.
Everything started out cool, then BAM!! WTF just happened.... I'm still dealing with the consequences of my stupidity. So how was your week....?

I sent her flowers at work today, so I hope they helped

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
what does that have to do with mercury

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by KingConn

With te current star and planet chart, with this phase, things have a tendency to go out of wack. Some claim its was the last day of the 9th wave.... I didnt know this at the begining of the week, but as I look back it seems to have fit perfectly.
Apparently with mercury in retrograde, it brought a time of slight emotional stresses

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I do not reedem an explosive weekend thus will not be alive. Ahhh yes FLowers to thee most precious. By now Miss Lady is cogitating and I quote "Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou, Romeo? Deny thy father, and refuse thy name"

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by HisMajesty
I do not reedem an explosive weekend thus will not be alive. Ahhh yes FLowers to thee most precious. By now Miss Lady is cogitating and I quote "Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou, Romeo? Deny thy father, and refuse thy name"

wait...what???

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by HisMajesty

Say what? She's upset that you're a member of your family and she would love it if you had no connection with them? (Because thats what Juliet is saying)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Always found this is the best time for research!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

LOL maybe he was referring more to this piece of the quote... "Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou, Romeo?

I know how ya feel, women are the true secret to the universe, their actions are harder to understand and more complex than anything man has understood...

lately the moon has been a big player in what has been going on here on earth I have been watching closely lately and have been taking note of the effects for the last 2 months... I have a list I still need to organize of all the events that I have seen coming since before the 9.1 quake hit japan...

take a look at the links in my sig. there is some great info there on the moon.

this thread is what started it all for me... Extreme Super Moon & Current Rise in sun Activity: Effects on earth
edit on 4/16/2011 by -W1LL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

I dig......
2nd

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by bastet11

Baste.....
feminine.... I'm learning it..... Its hard

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Expect delays in everyday communications and life in general, especially things like contracts etc. It can frustrate your world as though some invisible 'hand' is holding you back. These delays can leave you with that little bit of extra time for inner reflection.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

Great post, thank you. The 25,800 time period is called a 'great year' in astrology as its the time the equinox takes to travel through all the signs of our zodiac. I know various sectors of people hate or debunk astrology and only a very small part of it is known in a generalistic way to the public, but it tickles me when one looks at the sectors of different people who use it.

top topics

join