It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this country and culture worth fighting for anymore?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by CUJOCREEP

Nine craps in a single paragraph.
Star and Flag for having the most negative thread I have read in awhile.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
somebody needs a vacation

you gotta look past the crap, there is good out there......somewhere

maybe this will cheer u up

edit on 16-4-2011 by BadBoYeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Move to Oregon. I assure you the weed is grown and picked properly here.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

sounds to me like you got shafted by your supplier bro. I am having trouble finding stuff that used to be common household staples like borax, jute, hand tools like hand planers good axes, sythes, spoon bits, actual canvas material not crap canvas etc... I want to make real authentic old style things that last and I can't find any stores like the old style sears, western unions or general stores that sold goods and not crap. I know exactly what you are preachin

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Hath you ever seen the movie Idiocracy, that should explain why people are more dumber now

Besides, all these milleniums of people fighting thresh never really meant "fighting for your country", its more about fighting for whats right, for freedom, for future, for the people thou loved. Thour not really gonna fight for thee government are you? its obvious that what ever happens they are going to do whats best for them.
Thot is human nature. Most will sacrafice anything to save themselves.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

lol gotta tickle ur own feet sometimes bro lol

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Culture???

What culture?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by HisMajesty

yes most will sacrifice to save themselves, its nature, people are doing that an alarming rate these days,i guess love is not enough,life experience is not enough,we got so comfortable with that ideology that we were suddenly pushed back to primal instincts,and noone knows how to handle it,meaning we are all doomed,only the strong will survive,some will adapt,others will perish

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by anon102

your right lol we have no culture,except for consumption,and thats the mother of all &%@! ups

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

Oh god i wish i could give you more stars. I can barely breath i am laughing so hard. oh god. oh god. oh god.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Feel better?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by idonotcollectstamps

yeah..that's a good one

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

yes that was a good video, humans are hilarious when observed then mocked lol

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

ur bad ass lol

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Best rant so far.

People are seriously retarded...maeh...real values like friendship, loyalty, honesty, a spine...gooone.
Even love is collectively used casually for greetings and partings now by people who are merely aquaintences for christ's sake...: " Love you!, XoXOXOOSODPIJAOskdasklj " ...

utter sh!t.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote, 'The world is a fine place and worth fighting for.' I agree with the second part."

Although that is a line from a movie I used it because I couldn't say it better myself.

Trowa

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Apparently this was a good post, too bad I missed it before mods deleted the op....

We need an "anything goes" forum where all of the civility, no cursing, and "don't say mean things" rules don't apply. Where true wit, trash talking, and a thick skin are required to post. I never understood how someone could be traumatized by a curse word or ill will from a person possibly thousands of miles away.

top topics

join