It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Ghads. May I Ask Why Everyone is so Afraid of the Human Body? Or Dino Sex, for that matter?

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Canadian University Suspends Student Team After Racy Photo




The woman depicted in the photo was a key member of the team, Lambert said. She was entering a contest to appear in a calendar to raise money for charity and needed the photo as part of her application, he said.


Ok. So the problem is with those who see this as inappropriate, yet society dictates even to engineers that you can get attention this way. Seriously, with everything else goign on, are you kidding me? The argument may even be "correct" but screw this! These people busted their asses and then some prudsish dopes decided they needed to shield their eyes to such a photo. Masqua? You scared of such discussions? Baloney. Reread the motto, admin, prior to aboloshing threads due to your own personal fears. Ugggh for such a site. Anyhoo, how bout that plaid swimsuit? and the car

www.foxnews.com... orld/2011/04/15/canadian-university-reportedly-suspends-student-team-racy-photo/?test=latestnews

CJ
edit on 16-4-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)




posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens
 


I have no friggin clue as to what the heck you are ranting about!! throw me a bone here and link it or embed a pic..... something??



posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens
 


I found what you're talking about on google shows here standing by a race car type thing? Weird the photo doesn't seem that bad just a hot chick standing by a project developed by students



Are they Serious this doesn't really seem too bad and their punishing them/her for this?


I think the University Heads or people who punished her/team have some kind of in-secure feeling about themselves so their mad at them doing this? I don't see anything wrong with them doing this IMO. Whats your guys opinions?
edit on 16-4-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
link isn't working. nevermind you got it working. dang she is a hot little fox! I still don't see it as "bad"
edit on 16-4-2011 by agentblue because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by agentblue
reply to post by ColoradoJens
 


I have no friggin clue as to what the heck you are ranting about!! throw me a bone here and link it or embed a pic..... something??


me neither. Rant is right. let's try again.

www.foxnews.com... orld/2011/04/15/canadian-university-reportedly-suspends-student-team-racy-photo/?test=latestnews



posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by XRaDiiX
reply to post by ColoradoJens
 


I found what you're talking about on google shows here standing by a race car type thing? Weird the photo doesn't seem that bad just a hot chick standing by a project developed by students



Are they Serious this doesn't really seem too bad and their punishing them/her for this?


I think the University Heads or people who punished her/team have some kind of in-secure feeling about themselves so their mad at them doing this? I don't see anything wrong with them doing this IMO. Whats your guys opinions?
edit on 16-4-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)


Thanks for the photo - don't know why my link is bad - and she IS one of the students...actuslly a lead on the project...and I agree - what is wrong with being sexy and an engineer?

CJ



posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens
 


If you don't click the link button and just copy/paste the link into the chat box think it will work try that peace

edit on 16-4-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

Thanks for the photo - don't know why my link is bad - and she IS one of the students...actuslly a lead on the project...and I agree - what is wrong with being sexy and an engineer?

CJ


Personally, I think that intelligence is just as, if not more, sexy than the physical self. Add a smoking hot body to that and there is a potential future wife. I don't like the stigmatizing of smart women as generally being less attractive.

Oh, and I would love to date a girl that is sexy and an engineer.



posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
It's a university...what do you expect...bunch of old " intellectual " farts that touch their pipis with tweezers and secretly visit thailand 30 times a year...



posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens
 


This was a mistake thread in that I was not of clear mind when posting. What I meant to say was, don't y'all just love that nascar influence on engineers? Should we be discussing the overall societal impact of sexy nascar like advertising and what it is doing to our youth? Or should we be discussing the fact that there are enough idiots out there that would buy this because there is an almost neket lady in there and ultimately it helps the engineers cause...what is wrong with that? I heart Boobies just passed muster, eh?

CJ



posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
yes ever since sears catalogs there has been this phenomenonanon regarding human bodies that can be seen as attractive by the opposite type in pictures even with as little as only having public swimming pool wear on, apparently this was never seen or known before in creation and is just coming to light, very troubling times indeed, I'll never be able to paint the same again, shameful


a few catalog examples
myrearinsears.blogspot.com...
myrearinsears.blogspot.com...
edit on 17-4-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
North American conservative ideals, seeing the body as private and sacred...maybe. Moreso they may feel the calender would reflect the University in a poor manner, such as a party school, or rank them lower on numbers-which they need to generate students, money and overall reputation.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join