It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afghan rules of engagement force U.S. soldiers to free insurgents caught red-handed Read more at th

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by P3ACE0WAR

Please.......ignorance is hardly a word you should use on others. So beheadings never happen at the hands of muzzies over religious differences or imagined slights? Hmmmm, me thinks you should maybe step outside and breathe a bit then look into what your fellow followers do in the name of allah. Ah well, keep bashing us, you'll never be us, or defeat us.....your jealousy is showing.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

Your failed attempt is making me feel sorry for you. You now find out that no one was actually beheaded, as you tried to suggest in your previous post regarding the Afghan anger sparked by Quran burning.

Your ignorance is very widespread, don't worry you are not the only who got fouled by MSM lies.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

So basically you've stepped up the lies to say that no muzzies ever beheaded anyone in the name of their so called religion or book of myths? Wow, dude turn off the computer step outside and breathe, then immerse yourself into some learning. Don't feel sorry for me, I'm living the good life in Paradise............work it out.
edit on 16-4-2011 by adifferentbreed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Goodbye Afghanistan.
Hello sunny Mexico.
The Marines in Cancun.

Coming soon to a theater near you.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
This is ridiculous. We need to get out and get out now.

Sometimes, there's something to be said for not taking prisoners when they're non-uniformed combatants caught red-handed.

No prisoners, no releases, no recurring problems.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed

So basically you've stepped up the lies to say that no muzzies ever beheaded anyone in the name of their so called religion or book of myths? Wow, dude turn off the computer step outside and breathe, then immerse yourself into some learning. Don't feel sorry for me, I'm living the good life in Paradise............work it out.
edit on 16-4-2011 by adifferentbreed because: (no reason given)

Well now just to be honest let's admit whether we are talking about beheading someone with a sword or beheading entire families by blowing their heads off with 1000 lb bombs dropped from the air the end results are largely the same.

I recall seeing a picture with Reagan sitting around with the Taliban praising them for being fine humanitarians in his day, and too Bush jr. was negotiating with them at Crawford when there was still hope of an oil pipeline deal for Unocal. Only when the oil deals fell through did they become 'terrorists' and CIA asset Bin laden came to the rescue to give the green light to take out the opposition and clear the way for making the world safe for oil companies.

I think it would be great if we could cut through all of the smoke and mirrors and just admit when an empire needs resources (or more accurately when international billionaires need another fix) countries go off to make war for economic and geopolitical reasons and those who stand in the way and don't 'play ball' will be demonized and killed as needed in order to reach objectives. And of course the kept press will cheerleed the entire way, you have to get little people riled up with their Orwellian 'two minute hate' tributes in order to make the whole thing work. It's not easy to get people to kill for resources, the public tends to frown on that kind of thing.
edit on 16-4-2011 by Tecumte because: spelling

edit on 16-4-2011 by Tecumte because: spelling

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Honesty seems to be lacking here..............if you honestly equate the two acts, well it explains your thought process. Ah well, back to burying your head in the sand.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
reply to post by Tecumte

Honesty seems to be lacking here..............if you honestly equate the two acts, well it explains your thought process. Ah well, back to burying your head in the sand.

Well I do believe the end result is the same.

I can't tell by your reply which 'side' you are defending though, if either one.

I guess about the best we could do might be to judge which ,if either, is a 'defensive' act vs an 'offensive' one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join