It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Common Sense...... ( or lack there of )!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Is it just me, or has the entire world become a repository of complete lack of common sense? Up is now down, and black is now white.... If you drive faster, you will not receive a ticket, if you spend money with abandon, you will make it... I am almost of the belief that if one steps out of a twenty story window, you will not fall, but instead fly.... Ok, Ok, now wait just a minute, if comets are headed this way,we should simply get in the way, and if wars start, we should simply follow the path to destruction, and when radiation is present, actually accept it as a part of life and move on, in a greener way, as long as we keep the planet safe, the people are of no consequence, after all, once the "new" world understanding kicks in, we will all be just fine...... Right???

In a nutshell, have we all lost our "snip" minds???? Can no one still remember reasonable thought process, before all of this madness started???? Or are we all doomed follow the lemmings of the planet to a simple and predetermined path, which leads to our demise, and all those that follow, our children, and the ones they are obviously bound and determined to bring into this crazy world, which those of us all ready here, cannot figure out, and simply believe they will come up with a new solution.....

Really, No Wait.... Really????????

Common Sense dictates, the following comments, will not be seen as makking any......... ( Sense )

Just an observation......
edit on 15-4-2011 by freetree64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
You forgot your post.

edit on 15-4-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by freetree64

I guess this means "lack" on your part?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I love this post. I don't even have to think....

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
cant you see it, he has posted every promise Obama has kept

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

No Actually..... I lost my Common Sense.....

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

Slow down on the exclamation and question marks please, ok??????????

Not everything is exciting!!!!!!!
edit on 16-4-2011 by Mentalistbee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

I was behind another car at a fast food drive through today and as the person was ordering she was actually POINTING to the menu board.
My other favorite is when people make a right turn and LEAN into the turn like they are riding a bicycle.
DUH!!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Mentalistbee

Oh!!!!! But this...... Truly is!!!!!! Eooowwwww!!!!!

Ok, you got it, just an exiciting evening!!!!!

Whoops

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

Ahhh, yes, and the infamous, opposite turn signal too, as well as the equally famous, " Are you going to go yet... four way stop sign indecisionite.....

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
someone once said "The only problem with common sense is that its not so common."
I think we are seeing more and more applications of it everyday.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Perhaps it is an art form, and must be practiced in order to keep the skills sharp, if not it fades into boscurity, and decline?

Oh well, guess I'll go put some $4 gas in the fridge, and fill my car up with milk.....

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

lol It's just basic things, what makes sense. It depends on different people and what they view as normal, and not.

join