It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Man Fell in a Hole....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Maybe the man could have dug small foot and hand holds and created a way to climb out? Perhaps search for a root/rock to use to poke holes deep into the dirt and build a natural ladder as he went? Maybe he could have used one of his shoes for this purpose? Just some way acquire a tool for digging and if no tool then just use his hands and feet.

OK so here is how I imagine it happening. First kick a hole in the wall kind of near the ground. Then a little bit higher up on the other side ( alternating, picture how footprints look as you walk then paint that picture vertically on the wall) kick a new hole in the side of the dirt (make the holes deep so that they do not easily tear away from the wall). Once up to chest height then start punching/clawing/digging out some higher up hand/footholds and continue this process (alternating) as you go all the way up to the top.

Depending on the thickness/consistency of the soil he should be out of there in no time flat. My estimates tell me that it should take no longer than 2 hours to manufacture and climb out of there. it only appears to be about 20 feet deep. Did this help at all?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

Notso

Thanks for the getback. I still have no idea how that happened.

Seeyaround

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by idonotcollectstamps

the hole does not represent a literal ' hole ' but a hardened situation.

a situation in which there is despair and hopelessness.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join