It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youth from Gaza whose medical treatment was delayed dies in JM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
B'Tselem the Israeli Information Centre for Human Rights

On 15 December, the family submitted a request through the Palestinian Authority for a permit to enter Israel for the youth and his mother so that he could undergo medical treatment at the East Jerusalem hospital. The day of the appointment arrived, but the permit did not, according to the testimony the youth gave to B'Tselem. Following a prolonged wait, and the intervention of Physicians for Human Rights-Israel, the permit arrived on the evening of 12 January, almost a month after the request had been made, and 16 days after his scheduled admission date at Augusta Victoria Hospital.

Although this is old news, I was compelled to post it here amongst these boards. I wanted to let people know about the tragic consequences of this on-going conflict and to inform people on who really is suffering.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

Thank you for letting us know which side is *really* suffering (which is, coincidently, the side you support).

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

Unfortunately BOTH sides suffer but one thing is for sure, sending rockets without a specific MILITARY target is criminal and senseless.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
This was aired on Israeli channel 1. The Palestinian woman and her son are given medical care in an Israeli hospital, like in many other cases where a Palestinian health services can't provide the proper treatment.
But...there is a lot more on that documentry.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Aired on channel 2 as well I think.. I saw it, it's very powerful stuff, recommended for anyone who's interested in the conflict...

new topics

top topics

join