It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psycho killer: 33yo man kills 10, including his wife, son and father

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
News Article

Reports said that extramarital affairs might behind this killing...

just wonder how could someone gets that furious even out of his mind to kill his own family like this

Always a cozy family faces affairs which turns into tragedy!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CUJOCREEP
you would be suprised how heated you get when your girls F'ing some other dude, no other high like it

No other high like it??

You say that as if it is a good thing.

Regardless, I completely disagree with that statement. Yeah, I've been there, and found out, and been pretty dam angry about it and coulda knocked that b..... out, but I didn't. Even if I had hit her, that would still not be even remotely close to killing her, your child, your father, your friends, and co-workers.

Your comment is absurd.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

im sorry my friend,you misinterpreted me, no other high meaning as for example,being in a tornado,its not a pleasant high albiet a high, and yes in 4 years ive suffered 2 major heart breaks with that unpleasant feeling, the first was with my sons mom of 8 years,the secod with the girl after of almost 4, but did other dudes while togeather, the high is feeling every bad emotion u can think of at the same time,add em up

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CUJOCREEP

Ok, I may of misunderstood that part, and I do agree that the those combined emotions do hurt, and can make u real *&$%^&$@ angry.

I just can't comprehend how that could cause someone to go on a killing spree.
I can almost see how one could get heated enough to harm her and/or whoever she was with.
(I'm not saying that's right, but I can somewhat understand how it could cause certain people to snap)

but not killing 10 people. In order to kill 10 people, you have to be in control and be aware of everything that is going on all around you. Killing 10 people, that included your wife, father, and son, along with the other people.

but, it also seems that is only police speculation, and we really don't know much at all, so it's hard telling what actually happened.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Sounds like the guy must have had previous issues with all his victims. Whatever happened was the straw on the camel's back. He likely figured that once caught he'd be no better off if it was just one killing, so went for broke.

Not saying it was justified, but I could see what the reasoning was.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Hmmm, it looks as if this was simply a heat of passion killing.
There are times when people should think before they cheat.

new topics

top topics

join