It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AIDS as a weopon of genocide

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT

Originally posted by osirisraeloheem
Do any of you think that AIDS is being used as a biological weapon against Africa, The Carribean, and African-American blacks???

If you by into the weapons theory, then why are wester countries being hit as well? Or better yet India?

The spread in Africa can in part be explained by the church. Condoms are a sin or so people are told. Its not the only reason by a long shot, but one of the easiest to fix..

b/c the Establishment knows no national boundaries. Their hate for humanity includes the citizens of both Western countries, as well as those of the rest of the world. If you're not one of Them, then you're a target for extermination..

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Look into the WTO initiated vaccines in Africa and New York City in the mid seventies to combat hepatitis B!

This all fits with the eugenics plan and before this, we never heard of Aids.
It's all bogus.

By the way, a few heterosexuals, a bunch of drug addicts and a few other collateral's isn't so bad....is it?

Especially when you want to reduce the world's population by 9/10.

[edit on 6-8-2004 by The Merovingian]

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   
It's not impossible, but i rather doubt it. There have been plagues of many sorts throughout history, measles, cow pox, bubonic plague. This would seem to be a virus targeting people who are sexually promiscuous. I suppose that it might be a sort of population control, those having a lot of sex (therefore more children) would be more likely to get it. Somehow I doubt it is of human origins. We humans have a tendency to overdraw things i think. We like to attribute the natural forces around us to Gods, demons or Aliens. We see a NWO where infact there are probably just various small groups of operators, not some great cosmic collusion.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
A remedy has been found to AIDS in 1993 :

www.discovery-experimental.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by vapor
here you go Nygdan
originally found by kinglizard:

Excellent, thanks for the references. However, this is not a nano machine. I've heard of dna computing before, and to tell the truth I've never associated it with nanotech (even tho it obviously is). But this dna computer isn't something that can be dropped into a person and perform functions. It computes, and I beleive those computations still have to be analyzed on the non nano scale (but I am not certain of that).

I also recall there being discussion that, for very large and complex problems, dna computing is very fast, but that for smaller less complex problems, its more efficient (possibly even faster?) to use conventional computers. I got the impression it had to do with the going thru an entire process for the dna computing that required a minimum time.

There is also a thing called 'quantum' computing, in which the actual 'quantum states' of particles are used to solve these problems.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
A remedy has been found to AIDS in 1993 :

www.discovery-experimental.com...

Try not to fool yourself into beleiving that a cure for a worldwide plague exists, and has been distributed to doctors around the planet, but because of a 'conspiracy' people who actually have aids aren't using it.

If there were a cure for aids or cancer out there, actually out in the public domain like this claims, then people who actually have the disease would find out about it.
This page is claiming that some mineral product cures aids, staph, fungal infections, lyme disease, and a hoste of other diseases. But it doesn't say anything about what the product actually is. He also claims to have all the testing information, but is keeping it a secret.

If this guy had a cure for all the diseases he mentions, he should publish his results in a medical journal, a biology journal, or an alternative medicine journal. Not putting up a webpage that says the cure exists but no one gets to see it because you're all a bunch of meanies.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
The product is called Liquid Deprenyl Citrate :

www.liquid-deprenyl.com...

The active principle (agent) is deprenyl. I'm not pharmacian, but the deprenyl seems to be used in many anti-aging cures.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
The product is called Liquid Deprenyl Citrate :

www.liquid-deprenyl.com...

The active principle (agent) is deprenyl. I'm not pharmacian, but the deprenyl seems to be used in many anti-aging cures.

And it cures dozens of diseases, including aids. But they won't submit the research to any public journals. Or sell it. And no one else wants to produce it.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
World Estimates of the HIV/AIDS Epidemic at the end of 2003
Estimate
(millions) Range
(millions)
Number of people living with HIV/AIDS in 2003 Adults 35.7 32.7-39.8
Women 17 15.8-18.8
Children

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
All I know is that AIDS can be prevented (and over a period of many years, stopped) and people either don't want to listen, or don't understand.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Forgive me for being old fashion, but AIDS might have been sent from on high for those who hop from bed to bed. Like COMPwiz said, it can be prevented so who cares?

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I just wanted to add that although many will die due to AIDS infection, I do not think that this will be a serious population eraser. Estimates show (estimates on population tend to be darn close to the actual) that Africa will lead the world in population increasing, despite mass strife. After all, it only took 150 years (1350-1500 appx) for Europe to recover its massive toll of millions of deaths from the Black Plague. Yes it's true that a disease can wipe out almost all of a people (as in smallpox and nat. am's.) but in AIDS' case it is really too widespread to be a device for ethnic cleansing.
It also infects some the highly talented and educated minority in many countries, knowing no class.
As far as it being a punishment from on high, why should an infant who was raped by an infected man or a child receiving a blood transfusion to save their life be infected? Is that just a casualty of God's wrath?
AIDS is just another pandemic whose cure will be found eventually and the world population won't really suffer for it. In a world which probably will reach that 9 or 10 billion mark by 2050, a hundred million or so deaths won't be too bad.

Unless the virus radically MUTATES.....
And so on and so on. We will just have to wait and see.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
If a virus was man-made as a "population control," then what is the control?? The virus itself??...targeting Blacks...ridiculous...Virus do not discriminate...they just replicate themselves..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join