It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AIDS as a weopon of genocide

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Do any of you think that AIDS is being used as a biological weapon against Africa, The Carribean, and African-American blacks???

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I absolutely believe that AIDS is a man made form of population control.
I bet there are tons of threads about the theories on this here at ATS.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by osirisraeloheem
Do any of you think that AIDS is being used as a biological weapon against Africa, The Carribean, and African-American blacks???

If you by into the weapons theory, then why are wester countries being hit as well? Or better yet India?

The spread in Africa can in part be explained by the church. Condoms are a sin or so people are told. Its not the only reason by a long shot, but one of the easiest to fix..

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Some forms of HIV/AIDS I believe were a weapon of genocide to some extent, though I do not think those area were the targets, that is just where the disease has found hosts. I am certain there are many who look at it as if that area, those people are targeted, I see it as those places have social setting conducive to spread the virus and is not wealthy enough to have a health care system so the sick can not get treatment.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   

No, absolutely not. There is nothing about the virus that targets this group, so how could it be used as a weapon? Also, even if it was specific to this group, its just too easy to stop the spread of it to make an effective weapon.

Furthermore, research has shown that it is in fact a descendant of a wild type of virus.

And finally, the intitial 'outbreak' wasn't in that 'target' population either.

So, what reason is there to think that its a bioweapon of anykind?

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
while i don't personally believe the theory, i can assure you that from conversation with a few africans and west indians, these people feel that they are indeed being eradicated by aids. I think the main reason for them feeling this way is the lack of medication and education of preventive methods that most of these third world countries experience.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
How is it a good weapon? It isn't guaranteed to kill, its timeframe is long and its communicability is actually quite low, the idea that aids/hiv is a weapon "being used by..." is quite silly.

Its something akin to suggesting that obesity is a former soviet union weapon used against the americans, hence the obesity epidemic in the US. If you don't want to get aids, don't have sex without using protection, if you don't use protection when you know aids is out there, who's really the one killing you?.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 03:37 AM
link   

That's possible. AIDS target only populations poors, and misfits, like toxics and homos. Actually, there are 25 Millions people infected by AIDS in Africa. It's possible that an extreme-right neo-nazi NWO group (like KKK, for example) with connection to governemental agencies and military labs have enginered AIDS. HIV is a virus, and a virus can be genetically enginered to target especially a genetic group more than another.

And also, it's possible that after getting launched, the virus become mutant and finally come back against it's creators.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 04:55 AM
link   
www.davidicke.com...

Click on the medial archive link (middle left) and have a read.

Also www.virusmyth.org

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I strongly disagree. AIDS is far too slow to kill to be an effective means of population control. Even without retroviral drugs life expectancy reaches up between 10 and 20 years. The prevalence of AIDS/HIV in Africa, India, Carib, s-america has not so much to do with the color of thier skin but the money in their pockets. Third world countries are poorly educated, ill equiped and for a large part still follow old and outdated customs and rituals and that is what propogates the high percent of AIDS cases.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yu should take a look at this thread.

Jinn >> Don't consider AIDS as a directly lethal weapons but like a sort of "regulator"...

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I think the question of whether AIDS was crafted intentionally is beside the point. It's here and killing a lot of people.

AIDS is certainly causing a genocide. Given the natural power distribution of the world, those in Western countries will live longer. That leaves you with more westerners and less people in 3rd world countries.

The intersting thing about AIDS is that it hasn't striken its hardest yet. If distribution channels collapse (due to terror attacks or whatever) and everybody, everywhere, has to have unprotected sex, you'll see AIDs skyrocket. I would describe what is happening now as being hit with a velvet fist.

The real genocide is yet to come.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
Jinn >> Don't consider AIDS as a directly lethal weapons but like a sort of "regulator"...

Nans, it actually makes alot of sence. If you look back through human history, there have been "regulatory events" that occur. Like the plague that took down the population of Europe. They had taxed the resourses of thier area without having the technology to adapt to it. It took what 2-300 years for the population to come back to pre-plague levels (I may be wrong on this one). Parts of the globe are overpopulated. This could be mother natures way of thinning the herd. Cruel but necessary.

There could be worse diseases lurking about. SARS may have just been the begining. IMHO though, SARS was a Chinese biowarfare experiment gone bad.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
www.blackopradio.com...
>>>>archived shows>>>>2004 shows>>>Show#176>>>Topic: Mycoplasma, Aids, as a weapon of war.

[edit on 2-8-2004 by Zero Point]

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
If its supposed to kill certain races then why can it affect anybody. Its not like only homosexuals and blacks are the only ones affected with AIDs.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Not a weapon of genocide...

What we're looking at here is going to be the labour force in 10-15 years time. When all the children who have suvived the epidemic get to power, they will be grabbing at whatever handouts us in the west are willing to give. Like all handouts, these usually benefit the benefactors more than the beneficiary, and giving an open access all areas pass to rich oil and mineral reserves, and a very cheap workforce.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 02:00 AM
link   
i've heard this theory and think there may be some credibility to it. i've also read elsewhere on this site that jewish scientists have developed nanomachines that can recognize certain dna and destroy accordingly. while this is great for cancer, i also think it could be used to target certain races, based on dna. this new technology could be far worse and more specific than aids is.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Yeah I remember reading about this nano-computer. Thats like an AIDs virus on steriods. But is it possible it could evolve into something beyond our control?

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by vapor
i've also read elsewhere on this site that jewish scientists have developed nanomachines that can recognize certain dna and destroy accordingly.

Where in the world idd you hear that? nanotechnology has gotten to the stage that they've been able to make chemicals that will 'flip' (change their conformation) in such a way as they -might- be able to serve as a 'motor' (ie they waddle/wave like on a hinge, so they could 'push' something they are attached to) but nothing like what you are talking about.

Seriously, where did you hear this? It'd be a great breakthru in nanotech.

cyberdude78
Yeah I remember reading about this nano-computer. Thats like an AIDs virus on steriods. But is it possible it could evolve into something beyond our control?

Its a nano -computer- ? Ok, seriously, where did you hear this ? How could it evolve? Its not replicating.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   
here you go Nygdan
originally found by kinglizard:

news.nationalgeographic.com...

electronics.howstuffworks.com...
deny ignorance

top topics

<<   2 >>

join