It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

APRIL 28TH 2011,EARTHQUAKE TEST..........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
,I,don't know how to add video yet.Please check this out
,also,
,things happening we all should watch out for.,thanks

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
FEMA tweeted today that 100,000 people in Illinois have signed up.

The Great Shakeout

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by chipsgirl

ALL THIS STUFF IS SCARY,THANK GOD,I,AM SAVED,AND HAVE MY FAITH.I,live on the east coast of USA,S.C.
WELL WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS.That's my birthday to,54......What a birthday,present.....
JESUS IS COMING SOON.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
California had one of these in 2009. It's just an earthquake drill. I was a senior in high school, all it did was cut class time down by about an hour, and since it was hot we all melted. Lol. I don't see the significance of this.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ComplexSimplicity
California had one of these in 2009. It's just an earthquake drill. I was a senior in high school, all it did was cut class time down by about an hour, and since it was hot we all melted. Lol. I don't see the significance of this.

The only significance is that it's being held on the anniversary of the New Madrid quake, on purpose. I've read lot of conspiracy theories on it, but I think it's nothing more than a massive drill just in case there is another big quake.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
It seems necessary where there has been a lot of Earthquakes. Everyone knows that the United States is due for one sometime. It is a good idea that there doing it, so people can know what to do if a disaster like that happens here.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by chipsgirl

As that may be true, I am sure it is all sheer coincidence. They have these great shake outs all over. It's about preparedness. if I am correct they are yearly.. I know California is having one this year again in October. i think it's been going on since like 2008? There's no big conspiracy here.

new topics

join