Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Youtuber: 5T4RSCREAM Who Posted "Comet ELEnin Decoded..." Account Suddenly Terminated and...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Yes now you have me leaning in the other direction now too as there are supposed to be at least 3 comets/asteroids in the sky around that time, that i know of ;
Asteroid 2005 YU-55
45P/Honda-Mrkos-Pajdušáková
and Elenin...
Also to take into account that ELenin is passing through the Keiper belt atm, and has been watched in anticipation of some close fly by's of other objects. Moving so fast and with an 80k m coma maybe it can pick up a hitchhiker along the way?
Now that i think of it i recall reading about a fourth one too but im not sure gonna have to dig on that one

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astr0
On the subject of abrupt terminations - I used to follow the writings of a young lad called Ric Clay and 2012 olypics and symbology. Then he got his account terminated permanently.

Sad days because I thought he really was onto something. Pity Life cancelled his account

RIP Rik Clay. He like Bill Cooper unfortunately got TOO close to the truth. I hold him in the same regard as I do Bill Cooper, a true friend to humanity he was whose life was cut way too short

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by idunno12

because it does not add to Stitchin or his work,

it detracts from it.

Stitchin is dead? dam,... i was hoping to tell him he provided me with a good laugh as I was growing up>

just like the rest of the poor souls who believe that a little comet is going to destroy the earth or whatever.

some one said earlier that fresh air is required for the brain to function..... wheres that utube video???

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by innervision0730
I personally don't think its a conspiracy. He probably didn't follow the rules and had several warnings that were ignored. YouTube knows just as much as I do lol it was a good watch though.Oh, and there are so many anti-government videos as well as the area 51 caller still available.

Exactly. YouTube is VERY strict to the point where it's just plain annoying. The guy probably didn't hit any touchy grey zone but just failed to comply with YouTube's guidelines.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by guessing
reply to post by idunno12

because it does not add to Stitchin or his work,

it detracts from it.

Stitchin is dead? dam,... i was hoping to tell him he provided me with a good laugh as I was growing up>

just like the rest of the poor souls who believe that a little comet is going to destroy the earth or whatever.

some one said earlier that fresh air is required for the brain to function..... wheres that utube video???

Well...your assertion may possibly be true.
However, what does your response have to do with my post to which you are responding. Here is the quote which I responded to:

Originally posted by donatellanator
YT probably took it down because people were outside linking it so often (ie your original post).

This video shows nothing and contains no relevant information besides word origins.

And here was my response which to which you addressed your post:

Originally posted by idunno12

Originally posted by donatellanator
YT probably took it down because people were outside linking it so often (ie your original post).

This video shows nothing and contains no relevant information besides word origins.

I don't understand why they would use this reason to discontinue an entire account.
Wouldn't outside linking only further their word-of-mouth marketing?
Isn't that what marketing and spreading youtube videos is all about? Bringing people back to youtube?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012TheEnd
Fascinating. I looked up the third party copyrights, and APMCEO inc. Does not exist!

According to my own investigation on Google, I came across this incredibly interesting tidbit:

APMCEO inc. is owned by A'sha-yana and A'san Deane, and anybody who has watched the Project Camelot videos on A'sha-yana knows how deep she is into the 2012 material.

Right there, we have two people/companies who claimed copyright infringement who are in the "2012 business," so to speak. I'm not sure how significant it is, but it definitely is worth noting.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Shouldn't THEY be coming after you next?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

That's making a rather broad assumption.

Why should my time of creation have anything to do with Elenin?

Because I said that "ELE + NIN = DOOM" is simply pushing the boundaries of make-believe into real life, I therefore must have some other agenda.

How dare somebody have an opinion that does not match your own.

**Edit
For context, my point of contention is not Elenin - I don't doubt that it is real. What I am doubting is that this Youtube user had their account removed because of some grand scheme to silence the code.
edit on 16-4-2011 by MelvinTheMad because: Context

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by shinzaun
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Conspiracy theories aside. The name Elenin rings bell for me. ELEnin, Extinction Level Event.......??? I know that harks back to the film, "Deep Impact", but alot of truths are supposedly leaked through the movies. Just a thought. What if this IS the big deal regarding end of the world etc?
Peace and love to all.

And Nin, that means Sumarian Lady or Sky Goddess

Leonid ELE Nin, means, a series of meteors eminating from the constellation Leo, ELE Nin. It's a crazy coincidence, or synchronicity, that's for sure at the very least.

Maybe God has a sense of humor, and he's just messing with us, and the thing we feared the most was manifested as nothing more harmful than a man's name and a light in the sky, as if to say "just messin with ya folks, no worries!"

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Uh...but Leonid Elenin DOES exist. I did a short Google Search just now. No hard searching necessary:

Employee List

It's a Russian name, people.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by windwaker

Hey can you find two more photos of him anywhere on the web, just curious..

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity

Fascinating. I looked up the third party copyrights, and APMCEO inc. Does not exist!

According to my own investigation on Google, I came across this incredibly interesting tidbit:

APMCEO inc. is owned by A'sha-yana and A'san Deane, and anybody who has watched the Project Camelot videos on A'sha-yana knows how deep she is into the 2012 material.

Right there, we have two people/companies who claimed copyright infringement who are in the "2012 business," so to speak. I'm not sure how significant it is, but it definitely is worth noting.

They probably create things they find relevant to their cause and don't like it when other people take it without permission. I would get pissed off too.

Seriously I don't know why people seem to skip over obvious explantations looking for stuff deeper while ignoring what right in their face.

He broke the rules and got kicked off.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity

Interesting. I looked up this david beach guy and founf that he seems to be a fraud and is trying to hide it. Look here:
video.godlikeproductions.com...

He's also getting lots of peoples you tube accounts shut down - perhaps these people want a "monopoly on the truth" when 2012 comes around. perhaps they are toting the official Government line when the truth is much worse?

Just Google his name.. tons of folks are pissed off at him.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I think I also saw a Linked In page for him in that search.

Well, here is a white pages page with info on the surname Elenin:

Surname Elenin - WhitePages

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Okay, so here is Leonid Elenin's LinkedIn page:

LinkedIn - Leonid Elenin

He's real, everyone. No conspiracy here.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I also came across this. it seems NASA is debunking and Elenin conspiracies:

www.earthpulsedaily.net...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Its kinda odd that U tube claims that one of the complaints came from Zecharia Sitchin seeing as tho he is dead and all. Thats a bit strange I have to admit.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

The most likely reason for his banishment was because he is apparantly a jerk sometimes. Possibly due to over drinking and starting arguements. His name is Mike (F.?) and here is proof.

Terral03 Has Been Banned From Posting Here

In case you are wondering why Terral03 is not answering your posts, he has upset Admin of this site with numerous arguments against ‘Gay Rights’ to the point that he has been banned from posting here. Here is a copy of the exchange of letters. The charge is 'name calling,' as you can see below.

Sent : Friday, September 3, 2004 9:10 PM
To : "'Terral Croft'"
Subject : RE: Hi Admin

Sorry you were banned do to repeated name calling.
Admin

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, September 03, 2004 5:36 PM
To: admin@4forums.com
Subject: Hi Admin

Hi Admin:

I tried to join the forum and it looks like you did something to my account?
Please advise.

Thank you,

Terral
terral03

If you need assistance with issues pertaining to Bible Doctrine, then email the address above. After posting tens of thousands of words on this site, Admin offered only nine that say, “Never come back.” There was no mention of exactly of any examples of name calling. Although, Admin did issue a warning some time ago, for using the word ‘homos.’ Are heterosexuals offended when called a ‘hetero?’ When did using the term ‘homo’ become an offense that warranted being banned from any forum of debate?

This is a sign that the Gay Rights proponents have a serious problem defending their arguments on this forum. When you cannot defeat your debating opponent, or adequately defend your own positions, then ban the opposition. Look who started this thread on Gay Marriage.

4forums.com...

If you believe that Terral03 has been improperly banned from posting here, please write Admin with your concerns, at:

support@4forums.com

Regards,

Elijah

Source

edit on 16-4-2011 by Phenomium because: proper source:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

2012 is a big business. and it will grow. it has very limited life though and anyone involved will never be able to do business again, when it all passes.

how dare elenin not be nibiru etc etc..

I personally can not wait until it all passes. it used to be just in the underground thoughts but it is very much established into mainstream culture.

Brainwashing, I believe they call it... and it shows it works... and the fools will follow......

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by guessing
reply to post by SonicInfinity

2012 is a big business. and it will grow. it has very limited life though and anyone involved will never be able to do business again, when it all passes.

how dare elenin not be nibiru etc etc..

I personally can not wait until it all passes. it used to be just in the underground thoughts but it is very much established into mainstream culture.

Brainwashing, I believe they call it... and it shows it works... and the fools will follow......

man i hope your right, and if you are big business has been playing everybody for suckers for profit somehow

but

lots of strange stuff happening earthquakes, weird weather, radiation, government not giving a dam .. its almost like the tptb know whats gonna happen so there milking us/everything till the world falls apart

scary

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join