It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtuber: 5T4RSCREAM Who Posted "Comet ELEnin Decoded..." Account Suddenly Terminated and...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
If you google "Comet Elenin" most of results are like "omg we are all gonna dieee!"

Its just comet, surely there has been larger and brighter comets than Elenin in the past. And did Hale-Bopp caused armageddon? or Halley? Comets are just icy objects, that will pass Sun and then retreat to outer edges of solar system. They are mainly composed of ice, so they don't cause earthquakes. They can't cause they don't have gravitational pull. Their nucleus is too small for that.

I'm getting bored of these fearmongering threads that don't have any scientific base.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
i bet they took it down cause spreading fear for no reason without 100% proof is a bad idea.

it's 1000000% worser than getting rick rolled except we have to wait 4 years or more for the next doomsday to happen.
that is a lot of stress lol

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
comets are squishy and filled with water.
if it did hit us it wouldn't do crap..so calm down people use ya heads for more than a hat rack.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Is it possible that this accounts for the secret satellite launch that was partially mentioned on a network newscasts yesterday.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

baloney. ridiculous to addup the semantics of the word ELENIN into component parts like

leonid (meteor shower), and NIN - from the birth goddess of sumer. Please. Nin had nothing

to do with Ni.Bi.Ru apart from 'she came from there' per Sitchin.

Of course we could be in danger from a 100m NEO at any moment considering we are far

from cataloging all of them. That's more worrisome - that we don't know when something will strike.

Show me INDIRECT, and SUBSTANTIAL evidence of government activities that you would expect

prior to a known ELE: ie., shutting down reactors, unusual USA truck and military traffic, false-flag events and

planning thereof . Yes, I know about FEMA's 500,000 coffin stockpile, but its gotta be more than that.

Didn't you see the video about October 16 and elenin? Competing prophecies: she says october,

he says November.

If any of us are truly serious about surviving - in general - we should already have our rebar monolithic

half sunken domes in place and stocked........

edit on 4/16/2011 by drphilxr because: spelling - of course

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

But don't find his name Leonid Elenin a little unusual, as the "discoverer" of a comet with a debris tail that may very well intersect the Earth. It's ODD, don't you think, you seem to be missing the point and crux of the thread, which is about the name of the person as much as speculation as to it's nature, size, path etc.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
if it did hit us it wouldn't do crap..so calm down people use ya heads for more than a hat rack.

What?

You make me want to post something about the American Education system, and where we find ourselves when dumb people think they're smarter than the rest!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
That's the dumbest research I've ever seen, his so called decoding has no scientific basis whatsoever.
It's rather based on gooogle search engine of a few words that he's put together to create a false claim.

TITLE: GCN CIRCULAR
NUMBER: 11133
SUBJECT: GRB 100814A: ISON-NM optical observations
DATE: 10/08/22 07:30:05 GMT

L. Elenin, I. Molotov (ISON), A. Volnova (SAI MSU), A. Pozanenko (IKI)
report on behalf of larger
GRB follow-up collaboration:

We continue observation of the Swift GRB 100814A (Beardmore et al. GCN
11087) with 0.45-m telescope of ISON-NM observatory on Aug. 20 (UT)
08:42:06 - 09:33:14 and Aug. 21 (UT) 09:45:22 - 11:04:41.

The afterglow (Schaefer et al. GCN 11086; Beardmore et al. GCN 11087) is
well detected on stacked images for both epochs. Preliminary photometry of
unfiltered image against USNO-B1.0 star 0720-0016107, assuming R=19.73 is
following:

T-T0, filter, exposure, OT
(day)

6.2205 W 300x10 21.66 +/- 0.23
7.2734 W 300x15 22.50 +/- 0.30

The photometry errors are statistical only.

The images of GRB100814A is available at:

spaceobs.org...

It's not even a nasa email, it's from the russian ISON!
If you think that's too cryptic for you then you shouldn't be decoding.

edit on 16-4-2011 by hotbread because: ad

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Redhead6971

there are a few cataclysms from that time - thera volcanic eruption in santorini for example. you can find more by googling

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by roughycannon

But don't find his name Leonid Elenin a little unusual, as the "discoverer" of a comet with a debris tail that may very well intersect the Earth. It's ODD, don't you think, you seem to be missing the point and crux of the thread, which is about the name of the person as much as speculation as to it's nature, size, path etc.

No because it wont come near us, we wont pass through its tail and it wont bring debris our way...

Read on:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
It is a bit late to start to delete accounts to hide this.
a lot has been talk't about this allready.
so I say they did it them selfs.
to blow it up! the topic.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MelvinTheMad

Oh my gosh! You had me holding my sides with the Lucky Charms comment

I definitely agree to a certain extent. I think that more often than not, while conspiracies definitely can exist, people tend to raise any kind of authority to much more intelligent statuses. It's the same concept of government: just a bunch of random people in random buildings, passing paper back and forth. But to some, they are this massive and powerful entity that is always out to get you.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused

Wow. You really think a cometary impact wouldn't "Do Crap"?

Take a good look at that image taken of Jupiter after the Shoemaker Levy comet impact, those little brown spots are roughly earth sized swaths of destruction. Debunking is one thing, but wow... Dig around though, see if you can find one credible astronomer who agrees with your ridiculous contentions that a cometary impact with earth wouldn't "Do Crap". Good grief.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ^anubis^
reply to post by badw0lf

Google sounds more like a German name lol

Well, there is evidence to show the Germans had UFO's - so you may be on to something!

This could be big!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I say this is very possible.

I say this because about a year ago I was following a youtube account name shmupnut. He would post a crazy amount of videos on 9/11 and about it being hidden in symbols and Hollywood. Then he started getting into predicting future disastors based on symbolism. Very interesting stuff.

Anyway, one day his whole youtube account was shut down. He posted his videos on another website too, forgot which one, because he said they were trying to shut down his youtube videos. But all his videos on that site were shut down as well. They were basically deleted from the internet.

This was right after he started going from 9/11 symbolism to future disaster symbolism. He specifically was trying to show that there would be a future disastor on 7/4, which would involve nuclear weapons. I have no Idea why he would shut down his account himself, especially if his videos on the other site besides youtube were shut down as well. That's all, in conclusion I think this is very possible that they do this stuff.

link   
Accidentally posted this three times haha.
edit on 16-4-2011 by NothingToDoubt because: Triple Post

link   
edit on 16-4-2011 by NothingToDoubt because: Triple Post

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon
No because it wont come near us, we wont pass through its tail and it wont bring debris our way...

That one deserves a reply all it's own as well...

Yes it is going to come near us, relatively speaking of course, and yes we will probably pass through it's debris, happens all the time and produces a number of well known occurances commonly known as meteor showers. Do they still teach kids this stuff in school or what?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NothingToDoubt

ATS should seek these folks out and invite them to post their videos here, I've seen a recent rash of closed Youtube accounts that all had interesting and relevant material, that would bring alot of folks to ATS and give us soemthing to do besides squabbling with these pseudo-skeptics on threads lol. A "Banned on Youtube" channel on ATS would be pure genius and provide and outlet for people whose videos are getting pulled from there under ridiculous pretenses like people rising from the grave to serve DMCA notices.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
There is also a Bible Code Theory that I recall seeing on the History Channel that mentions comets and that "I will destroy" something to that effect, that the comets will be broken apart. Who knows?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join