It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtuber: 5T4RSCREAM Who Posted "Comet ELEnin Decoded..." Account Suddenly Terminated and...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Just flicking through that first video the youtube guy is giving out Leonid Elenin's email address to the world, it was probably Leonid Elenin who reported him for giving out his personal email address for anyone to see...

No wonder his account was terminated if he has done other things like this in his video's

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Who's Who In David Beach ?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

So, after all, the ELENIN is not just one comet. It is a collection of a bunch of space rocks heading toward the earth due November of this year 2011. No wonder NASA would think it is useless to launch a single rocket missile to destroy one. It simply won't work. No place will be safe other than deep caves. It will be pure luck. But then I would still avoid the coastal cities.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Oh and by the way just to do a small bit of research which no one ever seems to do these days on ATS

From the vid the guy mentions these wiki pages:

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Scroll to the bottom of both and see the last edit date....

Leonids page "This page was last modified on 11 April 2011 at 17:44."
Leonid page "This page was last modified on 28 February 2011 at 01:27."

You people are embarrassing the thing is a big joke and you have all fell for it, IT IS NOT COMING NEAR US!!!!

Damn it how many more threads are there gonna be on this stupid thing!
edit on 16-4-2011 by roughycannon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Wow I dont believe in this comet elenin anymore, every month someone makes up a new sotry about a planet x or comet that gunna come wipe away civilization, its unreasonable for anyone here to believe in comet elenin

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
If you wanna know about it, or how far away it is now and at the end of the year then take a look at a thread I made recently about the great elenin

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanssuperman
Zecharia Sitchen is one of the copywrite complaints? He's dead. And his work is publicised all over the web ... since when does he, or his estate, stop the spread of this information? Seems odd to me.

For those that don't know, Zecharia Sitchen is the man who brought us the Sumerian Texts, and translated them ... which in turn opened the world's eyes to Nibiru.

I'm going to look at the video again, but I'm fairly certain the poster doesn't use Zecharia's material, other than mentioning it in the video by saying "Nibiru"...which isn't copywrited. Free speech and all that jazz.

Samuel Noah Kramer
Zecharia Sitchin

There is some discrepancy here i think.
It seems that there are others who worked in this feild before Sitchen, perhaps i just read the information wrong?

While the situation is frustrating keep in mind the new regulations which has been the casue for more than a few videos no longer being available, but for the accounts to be deleted is highly suspect. It is also intersting to see that the new page 5T4RSCREAM144 already has some intersting subscribers, like AP and RT..

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

How was he giving Leonid Elenin's email to the world? Nasa.gov had it posted online. He merely just googled Elenin and it came up.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MelvinTheMad
You're obviously hankering for end of the world events, and jumping on any bandwagon that comes along that offers the blue-plate special on doom during lunch hour.

Well, there's quite a lot of that around here. OK, an awful lot.

My question is why bother? Keep predicting the End of the World enough times and you might get there.
So what? The World just ended along with the original poster.
Kind pointless exercise unless you want a little attention.

I think the posters just want a little attention, and will dream up (constantly dream up) new stuff to get that attention. Preferably including loads of ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! at the end of the title, CAPITALS in the description, preferably use the word Disclosure, and a RAW video with groovey intro graphics and weird music.

Post one every couple of days.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by missanthropic
reply to post by roughycannon

How was he giving Leonid Elenin's email to the world? Nasa.gov had it posted online. He merely just googled Elenin and it came up.

Well how many things have you found via google that people didn't realise could be found? If I had something online that could identify my email address and I seen some random dude I didn't know giving it out online I would surely report him.

Even if I knew my email was visible on some page I still would report it when I seen a popular youtube video giving it out...

You need to apply logic people, what's more likely...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk

Originally posted by quitesane
about Timewave or-whatever-it-was-called program, as far as I remember he said that it was just an experiment.
The reason they gave for shutting down his channel is a BS. It's not the 1st not the last channel I was following that was shut down. Now he opened a new channel. If anyone wants to check it out, here is the link
www.youtube.com...

Awesome thanks for the link!!

So.... you don't think youtube removing people who repeatedly infringe copyright is a good enough reason for them to take the poster down to save themselves from legal problems?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanssuperman
Zecharia Sitchen is one of the copywrite complaints? He's dead. And his work is publicised all over the web ... since when does he, or his estate, stop the spread of this information? Seems odd to me.

For those that don't know, Zecharia Sitchen is the man who brought us the Sumerian Texts, and translated them ... which in turn opened the world's eyes to Nibiru.

I'm going to look at the video again, but I'm fairly certain the poster doesn't use Zecharia's material, other than mentioning it in the video by saying "Nibiru"...which isn't copywrited. Free speech and all that jazz.

Stichen may be dead but his fiction is still in copyright to the publishers and presumably his family. If what has been quoted is correct it would be referring to his estate, not him personally.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk
I personally believe that it was due more to him possibly coming closer to the TRUTH, rather than just coincidence. Because the original videos I posted in my thread titled:

"Comet ELEnin Decoded - The Awakening, The 3rd Dimension, and Revelations"

Are now no longer active due to the videos maker 5T4RSCREAM account being terminated. Mysteriously and suddenly terminated. Due to that fact, as well as the fact that we are seeing even more evidence and/or at the very least an increased interest in Comet Elenin and what it may hold in store for Earth...

Please read recent thread entitled "Inside info on comet Elenin (yes, you're being lied to)" posted by fellow ATS'er Bob Sholtz here:

I felt that a new thread that contains 5T4RSCREAM's important message was needed. I only hope that many also agree. 5T4RSCREAM's research and original videos being offered by other youtubers that luckily copied and now have available for upload/viewing:

"5T4RSCREAM - Comet EleNIN (C2010 X1) Decoded - COPY and Make VIRAL!" from TerralO3

THAT is totally freaky and trippy. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
This seems odd to me as well. There have been tons of videos that have been getting removed. And I'm sure some could be true infringement cases, but it seems more likely that people are wanting them to cover something up to me and that is just a nice little message to make people happy.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

If all this is true, Why is there no historical record of anything hapening in 1588 B.C. 3600 years ago. Nothing. Niburu is a MYTH!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon
Just flicking through that first video the youtube guy is giving out Leonid Elenin's email address to the world, it was probably Leonid Elenin who reported him for giving out his personal email address for anyone to see...

No wonder his account was terminated if he has done other things like this in his video's

I think the point is the strangeness of the name Leonid Elenin as the person who discovered this comet, and whether it might have some sort of meaning within the context of NASA's naming of the comet. A rather unusual coincidence imho, to say the least.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
how much proof do you guys need???

I am not into this whole conspiracy stuff alot, but I do read some of it.

But here is this guy, named leonid, who found this comet, right? There are tons of pages around the web asking if he even exist... there are 2 (!) avaliable pictures of the guy. a facebook account and some blogpage.

If YOU were to discover this ELENIN comet, and the whole world started to question your existence... wouldnt you just make a quick YT, or just attend a msm intervue?
Come on people... the guys name is just toooo frickin obvious.

This is it.
The real deal.
Accept it and move on.
Start preparing or whatever.

This BS has been debated for 2 months now, and we still havent got any clearer pictures of this alegded comet ELENIN (!) ....

Trust your gut feeling boys and girls. Dont let the trolls fool you. You KNOW this is it.
Lets use these last 6 months for the better.

Love all

edit on 16-4-2011 by reef75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by reef75

OR, it could all just be part of "NASA''s Sumerian Agenda"

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by reef75
how much proof do you guys need???

I am not into this whole conspiracy stuff alot, but I do read some of it.

But here is this guy, named leonid, who found this comet, right? There are tons of pages around the web asking if he even exist... there are 2 (!) avaliable pictures of the guy. a facebook account and some blogpage.

If YOU were to discover this ELENIN comet, and the whole world started to question your existence... wouldnt you just make a quick YT, or just attend a msm intervue?
Come on people... the guys name is just toooo frickin obvious.

This is it.
The real deal.
Accept it and move on.
Start preparing or whatever.

This BS has been debated for 2 months now, and we still havent got any clearer pictures of this alegded comet ELENIN (!) ....

Trust yout gut feeling boys and girls. Dont let the trolls fool you. You KNOW this is it.
Lets use these last 6 months for the better.

Love all

edit on 16-4-2011 by reef75 because: (no reason given)

Everything you have said has a thread explaining it, as usual you never properly research or even use the search feature on here and then come to your own uneducated conclusion that its all real.

Its probably a waste of time me posting this YET AGAIN! but why do you weirdo's not go and ask the guy himself...

Leonid Elenin FAQ:

spaceobs.org...

This post like others on other thread's will disappear and tomorrow we will see another "we are all gonna die" thread and this post, actually you know what I'm not posting this link again you bunch of stupid weirdo's.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
You know, I think we will be alright. It is just to far away.
The one thing that I find interesting is the only known picture of elenin.

Does that look like a comet to you?

peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join