It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtuber: 5T4RSCREAM Who Posted "Comet ELEnin Decoded..." Account Suddenly Terminated and...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
Can you believe that guy Thomas Edison failed miserably hundreds of times before he got a light bulb that worked?
Total fail.

He had no hobby, cared for no sort of amusement of any kind and lived in utter disregard of the most elementary rules of hygiene. [...] His method was inefficient in the extreme, for an immense ground had to be covered to get anything at all unless blind chance intervened and, at first, I was almost a sorry witness of his doings, knowing that just a little theory and calculation would have saved him 90% of the labour.
—Nikola Tesla

Edison was really an owner [thief*] of patents...

Originally posted by Sky watcher

The experts can not find Elelin but they did find a massive Brown Dwarf Star about to enter into our area and he proves how it is a normal part of our Solar system on a 3600 year orbit. The orbit is from bottom to top rather than all side by side like the other planets.

He also gives props to all the people on Youtube for doing great research and warning the public.

Every 3600 years from Dec 2012 earth has suffered almost extinction level events.

Experts may not be able to but here's a link from ats with pictures of 'elenin'... must not be that hard to find...
LINK

Not only would a brown dwarf wreck havoc throughout the solar system with any close encounters of celestial bodies, but it's orbit puts it close enough to some asteroid belts. The gravity from something the size of a star would most certainly drag debris along with it, point being, if planet x comes close anything near it's orbit or passing through it's orbit will find said debris field, example - extinction event...

3600 years is a little short though, there were two papers published by Lawrence Berkley Laboratory (1984 and 84), financed by the government, that gave lots of coincidental evidence of a companion star, NEMESIS, on a (±4) 28 million year orbit. The evidence is formed from known extinction events from the fossil record that happen to occur every 26 or so million years

LINK

*IMO

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Zecharia Sitchen is one of the copywrite complaints? He's dead. And his work is publicised all over the web ... since when does he, or his estate, stop the spread of this information? Seems odd to me.

For those that don't know, Zecharia Sitchen is the man who brought us the Sumerian Texts, and translated them ... which in turn opened the world's eyes to Nibiru.

I'm going to look at the video again, but I'm fairly certain the poster doesn't use Zecharia's material, other than mentioning it in the video by saying "Nibiru"...which isn't copywrited. Free speech and all that jazz.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by richierich931

I've read this comment by Tesla. An amazing man himself. But my point still stands. I could have used any inventor, scientist, etc. from the past. Despite their failed experiments, they kept at it till they got it, or didn't.

And kudos to them for not letting failure and ctiticism douse their fire. If they had, our generation would be the worse off for it. But for the record, I am quite familiar with Edison's unscrupulous behavior. Especially toward
Tesla.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

The Zechariah Sitchin estate does not retain rights to his work. Instead the publisher, in this case Harper, has control of all rights regarding use of his work.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
So does this mean we are all gonna get killed by a meteor shower?!?!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by morder1
Wow thx for the heads up...

I had subscribed to his channel when those were posted... not good... I tried to go to his channel and got this message:

YouTube account 5T4RSCREAM has been terminated because we received multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement from claimants including:

* APMCEO Inc.
* Zecharia Sitchin
* David Earl Beach

I just went to the BBB.org and typed in APMCEO Inc. and Standard Entertainment Group LLC and of course nothing. No accredited business were found under these names. As for the two persons, well Zecharia Sitchin is preety interesting. Heres the link: www.sitchin.com... and if it doesnt work just type his name into google. IDk what to make of David Earl Beach butttt this might clear some things up. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Time to do some research on the first and 3rd parties...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
5T4RSCREAM should have avoided that comment battle with 0PT1MUS-PR1M3. Decepticon going versus an Autobot? We should have seen that one coming!

Seriously though, this is kind of interesting, but it could be just about anything. It could be an elaborate ploy to garner some attention for what he feels is right, it could be some copyright mumbo jumbo, or he could have said something naughty to someone else (calling attention to his videos and any copyright issues they have).
What I've gathered about this Starscream doesn't make me believe it's conspiratorial... I mean, his stuff is pretty similar to what we've been hearing on ATS and in other videos if you dig around enough. So why him and not a boatload of others? I know a few accounts have vanished apparently, but I would expect a more massive pruning if they shady PTB had an issue with what was being said.
edit on 16-4-2011 by SweetRevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk
I personally believe that it was due more to him possibly coming closer to the TRUTH, rather than just coincidence.

OMG OMG OMFG!! Does this mean Youtube are the people behind Elanin?

Google owns youtube, so does google actually OWN the universe? I mean, google earth, google sky, google mars google moon?

This makes sense now.

Google are alians!!

And if you think about it, the word Google sounds reptillian..

WOW!

Good find, S&F!

I can't tell if that is sarcasm or not.

Now that I have become involved in this story I wonder if they'll try to shut me down too, as all of my material is of my own creation.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by innervision0730
I personally don't think its a conspiracy. He probably didn't follow the rules and had several warnings that were ignored. YouTube knows just as much as I do lol it was a good watch though.Oh, and there are so many anti-government videos as well as the area 51 caller still available.

I agree.. he was most likely using music that he didn't own or other items in his videos that he had no permission to post .. they clearly stated it was copyright infringement and they clearly listed the copyright owners he borrowed from.. if this were some government hush hush take down I seriously doubt they'd be listing names..

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
site transgressions to one side for a second... maybe what was posted WAS close to the truth..(?)
maybe it told us stuff that the government didn't want us to know..
maybe now is the time to start preparing..
I know I have..

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
On the subject of abrupt terminations - I used to follow the writings of a young lad called Ric Clay and 2012 olypics and symbology. Then he got his account terminated permanently.

Sad days because I thought he really was onto something. Pity Life cancelled his account

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Interesting to see one of these "terminated" accounts be named for once.

However the list of reasons why he had been terminated could be a mile long, but lucky for him most people will just see this as him "getting to close to the truth".

His other account wasn't touched.

It would be nice if youtube disclosed why accounts were terminated with maybe a link or cache of the violation it would be helpful to both parties in my opinion and leave no suspicion on either end.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

I wouldn't lie now would I ?

Oo

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk
I personally believe that it was due more to him possibly coming closer to the TRUTH, rather than just coincidence.

OMG OMG OMFG!! Does this mean Youtube are the people behind Elanin?

Google owns youtube, so does google actually OWN the universe? I mean, google earth, google sky, google mars google moon?

This makes sense now.

Google are alians!!

And if you think about it, the word Google sounds reptillian..

WOW!

Good find, S&F!

Now that I have become involved in this story I wonder if they'll try to shut me down too, as all of my material is of my own creation.

It's obvious he's being a bit dramatically sarcastic to make fun. Even though I haven't given much credence to this topic... reading these types of posts make me think of youtube comments

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Google sounds more like a German name lol

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
No conspiracy here. We all know how overzealous YouTube is when it comes to copyright infringements.
edit on 16/4/2011 by diamount because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, IF THE COMET HITS IN NOVEMBER, THEN WHAT IS ALL THE FUSS OVER 2012????? DID THE MAYANS HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY TO PREDICT THE FUTURE? MAYBE THE CALCULATIONS WERE SLIGHTLY OFF.... WHO KNOWS LOL.. seriosly tho, this is getting ridiculous. U have all these ppl going crazy over 2012, aliens, apaclaypse, WW3, and the comet is going to kill us all a year before 2012, give me a break.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Who's to say the OP didn't make a youtube channel, upload the video, then delete his account - in order to obtain flags. Call it the conspiracy theorist in me.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by innervision0730
I personally don't think its a conspiracy. He probably didn't follow the rules and had several warnings that were ignored. YouTube knows just as much as I do lol it was a good watch though.Oh, and there are so many anti-government videos as well as the area 51 caller still available.

I agree.. he was most likely using music that he didn't own or other items in his videos that he had no permission to post .. they clearly stated it was copyright infringement and they clearly listed the copyright owners he borrowed from.. if this were some government hush hush take down I seriously doubt they'd be listing names..

they always tell you who sent the copyright infringement take down notice

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Otamad

Thought: What if 2012 is a decoy.....if all the "events" to happen that year where trully to happen for 2011.....

Wouldn't that be a trip. But think about it, why not? People would never expect the legendary 2012 everyone knows about to actually happen on 2011 thereby everyone is waiting for 2012 not 2011.

This is what I think, that the events for 2012 will happen this year. All I can say is prepare people......for the worst near October/November of this year.....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join