It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtuber: 5T4RSCREAM Who Posted "Comet ELEnin Decoded..." Account Suddenly Terminated and...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I personally believe that it was due more to him possibly coming closer to the TRUTH, rather than just coincidence. Because the original videos I posted in my thread titled:

"Comet ELEnin Decoded - The Awakening, The 3rd Dimension, and Revelations"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Are now no longer active due to the videos maker 5T4RSCREAM account being terminated. Mysteriously and suddenly terminated. Due to that fact, as well as the fact that we are seeing even more evidence and/or at the very least an increased interest in Comet Elenin and what it may hold in store for Earth...

Please read recent thread entitled "Inside info on comet Elenin (yes, you're being lied to)" posted by fellow ATS'er Bob Sholtz here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I felt that a new thread that contains 5T4RSCREAM's important message was needed. I only hope that many also agree. 5T4RSCREAM's research and original videos being offered by other youtubers that luckily copied and now have available for upload/viewing:

"5T4RSCREAM - Comet EleNIN (C2010 X1) Decoded - COPY and Make VIRAL!" from TerralO3

"Comet ELEnin Decoded - PART I I - Stop Thinking 3D cred to 5T4RSCREAM" from midnit19

Again this post is meant to preserve the message. Am NOT looking for stars nor flags here folks, if anything active participation would be great in order to try and keep this info bumped up and on page 1 for a bit for any late comers stumbling on this information. Thanks

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Aww d@mn, thats why he didnt have any vids in my subscription.

Oh well, he must have been on to something right?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Wow thx for the heads up...

I had subscribed to his channel when those were posted... not good... I tried to go to his channel and got this message:

YouTube account 5T4RSCREAM has been terminated because we received multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement from claimants including:

* APMCEO Inc.
* Zecharia Sitchin
* David Earl Beach

Time to do some research on the first and 3rd parties...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
nevermind, the above poster answered my question
edit on 15-4-2011 by KewlDaddyFatty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by morder1
Wow thx for the heads up...

I had subscribed to his channel when those were posted... not good... I tried to go to his channel and got this message:

YouTube account 5T4RSCREAM has been terminated because we received multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement from claimants including:

* APMCEO Inc.
* Zecharia Sitchin
* David Earl Beach

Time to do some research on the first and 3rd parties...

Right and check this out, another ATS'er posted in my original thread today with:

Originally posted by RisenAngel77
hmm

the user 5T4RSCREAM apparently had his account terminated, the one that posted the video about elenin decoded 1 2 and 3.

Just thought it was strange.

For which I replied with:

Excellent observation as I too recently became aware that his account had been terminated as I had been subscribed to his channel for some time now and recently saw a video post from another one of my subscribers stating something to the effect of "Be aware that youtube accounts known for speaking truths on certain subjects one of them being comet elenin are being terminated as 5T4RSCREAM account is no more!!"
I am NOT joking folks call it coincidence or call it what you will but I have now noticed two others from my subscriptions have now had their accounts terminated out of the blue. Dutchsense feels that he will be next as he recently stated that he has received his 2nd warning for copyright infringement. What's a trip is WHO they said the infringement was against, Zacharia Stichen and some generic name like Standard Entertainment Group, LLC or something like that. Seriously tho I think it has more to do with damage control and getting too close to certain "truths" than anything else! Do a search on youtube for "5T4RSCREAM Elenin" and see how many have downloaded his video that I had placed in this OP? Apparently there are A LOT more people than just those of us in here that also felt that he came real close if not hit the nail on the head with this Elenin business.

Newbomb Turk

Seriously 5T4RSCREAM was NOT THE ONLY ONE that has been do I dare say....targeted for account termination for posting up possible truths in reference to Comet Elenin? Man I must have spent a good 45 minutes going through my list of like 200 subscriptions trying to find out who posted that video of those accounts that are being terminated, but ugh...facepalm. I tried doing s search with a few various keywords like 5T4RSCREAM Elenin Account Terminated yada yada and didn't turn up anything, hell who knows maybe THOSE vids/accounts were deleted too. But I swear to you, 5T4RSCREAM was not alone in having his account mysteriously terminated in the last few days. Something is up with all this, and there seems to be a serious undertaking to keep it quiet if in fact I am right

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I personally don't think its a conspiracy. He probably didn't follow the rules and had several warnings that were ignored. YouTube knows just as much as I do lol it was a good watch though.Oh, and there are so many anti-government videos as well as the area 51 caller still available.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Seems the writing on the wall has yet another letter filled in.

This is all getting to be an exciting little game we're playing, isn't it?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Lets keep connecting the dots here guys
I think in addition to many others, that we are definitely on to something. And by saying keep connecting the dots, I do not in any way mean to turn this thread into some sort of living document/thread...although please feel free to post up any findings/thoughts in this in the event you do not wish to start a thread of your own. But what I am saying is let us NOT let this topic die down or fade away as I think we all know damn well that TPTB know how to, and successfully DO use distractions on an almost daily basis around the planet. And IF we really are onto something, and they have now begun to try and silence and not allow that information to get out, that once they realize they are unsuccessful due to the internet belonging to the PEOPLE...that we will see even more "distractions" possibly. So PLEASE as 11-22-11 gets ever more nearer, please continue to keep the Comet Elenin theories/facts coming.

What good would it all do? Geesh man I honestly do not know
But if there is even the slightest chance of being able to survive such a sideswipe of the Earth, then the more we know the better those odds will be. Humanity has to begin to look out for each other now folks, as the main stream...and quite possibly many of the so called "Alternative Media" outlets that have most certainly been infiltrated by now won't be looking out for us. Just another reason as to why ATS is my homepage

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
That guy 5T4RSCREAM used a timewave zero program to predict the exact time of an earthquake in another video.
And he failed miserably.
He just seem to have many odd ideas and I have a hard time taking him serious after a fail like that in his past...

+17 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
This is about as conspiratorial as the secret message on the back of a box of Lucky Charms.

I'm all for Comet Elenin being something cooler than just a space rock, but an ELE level event space rock that NASA decided to cryptically name so that a brave few could "decode" it and prepare themselves for the worst...Hah.

I think you guys are 1. Giving NASA far too much credit and 2. Need to step out and get some fresh air.

You're obviously hankering for end of the world events, and jumping on any bandwagon that comes along that offers the blue-plate special on doom during lunch hour.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MelvinTheMad

LOL, I actually agree with the poster above. But I'll admit, it IS pretty strang that a lot of "known" elenin youtubers have been yanked or completely shut down.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Nastradamus

I'll admit that it's kind of odd, but at the same time it's also a great way to sell your story.

A. Elenin is a hot topic in these circles.
B. Conspiracy theories are always popular when they sing of impending doom.
C. Do something stupid and get Youtube account ganked.
D. Prophet!

If I'm wrong, I'll feel like an ass and my apology will be one of the last posts on this website before the doom hits.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
about Timewave or-whatever-it-was-called program, as far as I remember he said that it was just an experiment.
The reason they gave for shutting down his channel is a BS. It's not the 1st not the last channel I was following that was shut down. Now he opened a new channel. If anyone wants to check it out, here is the link
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
www.coasttocoastam.com...

Even in this show. The experts can not find Elelin but they did find a massive Brown Dwarf Star about to enter into our area and he proves how it is a normal part of our Solar system on a 3600 year orbit. The orbit is from bottom to top rather than all side by side like the other planets.

He also gives props to all the people on Youtube for doing great research and warning the public.

Every 3600 years from Dec 2012 earth has suffered almost extinction level events.

I have also heard that the elite in the know are bugging out to their shelters to ride it out.

Wake up people!!! Get right with God and get to the mountains if you can.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tollon
That guy 5T4RSCREAM used a timewave zero program to predict the exact time of an earthquake in another video.
And he failed miserably.
He just seem to have many odd ideas and I have a hard time taking him serious after a fail like that in his past...

Can you believe that guy Thomas Edison failed miserably hundreds of times before he got a light bulb that worked?
Total fail. And have you read some of the other weird ideas he had? I have a hard time taking someone like that seriously after a fail like that in his past.

Sorry Tollon. Just couldn't resist.

S&F from me Newbomb. I guess we'll chase this rabbit a while and see where he takes us, huh?
edit on 16-4-2011 by Klassified because: grammar police

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Is this not a new video?
www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-4-2011 by holtdani because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
www.youtube.com.../u/26/5qaydM4KsC0

Interesting tho

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

If I remember correctly, you mentioned in another post that one of these experts was a former CNN science producer. Would that happen to be Marshall Masters? If so then anyone information coming from him is highly suspect. He is Glenn Kimball's second in command. If you don't know Kimball he is the writer of the Kolbrin Bible and has tried to pass it off as a legitimate document. Therefore, by claiming to have found a brown dwarf it would make the Kolbrin Bible look legitimate and boost sales. We have plenty of amateur astronomers who have looked for Elenin, found it, and taken photos.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk
I personally believe that it was due more to him possibly coming closer to the TRUTH, rather than just coincidence.

OMG OMG OMFG!! Does this mean Youtube are the people behind Elanin?

Google owns youtube, so does google actually OWN the universe? I mean, google earth, google sky, google mars google moon?

This makes sense now.

Google are alians!!

And if you think about it, the word Google sounds reptillian..

WOW!

Good find, S&F!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by quitesane
about Timewave or-whatever-it-was-called program, as far as I remember he said that it was just an experiment.
The reason they gave for shutting down his channel is a BS. It's not the 1st not the last channel I was following that was shut down. Now he opened a new channel. If anyone wants to check it out, here is the link
www.youtube.com...

Awesome thanks for the link!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join