It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Veronicas Veil Shocking Images Revealed Angry Jesus Vincenzo Ruello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
en.gloria.tv...

These unprecedented images never seen before of the hidden face behind Veronicas Veil show an angry and battered Jesus. The Vatican is holding the authentic veil . The others, five held around the world are artists interpretations, I have now provan this as this vatican relic is the only one through my filming system that revealed the hidden image through the red blood stains. The cloth is made of the finest material even finer than silk, it comes from a special sea mussell and the material was also used by the ancient Egyptians to cover the faces of their dead pharoahs.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
All I saw was a low quality camera taping an extremely pixellated picture on a computer screen in a dark room. Sorry, just blotches on the screen is what I see.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
So, now let me see if this is correct..

You are Vincenzo Ruello

posting a thread using the name shroudnews77 (your admission)

and linking this thread to your alter ego johncage (are you)?

Any other sites of yours?

Just give us all the links you have and we could help you in your quest for fame, fortune, and recognition
edit on 15-4-2011 by CitizenNum287119327 because: bbcode

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
That video is kinda like a Rorschach test, I think you see what you want to see. I couldn't see anything that resembled facial features, let alone an expression of anger.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
This is not Pareidolia, the last image close up of the face shows the eyes and nose. If anything this proves our eyesight is programmed differently in all of us. I cannot believe any of you in the last image of the clip cannot see 2 eyes and the large nose. Thanks for watching anyway peace.

top topics

join