It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The late George Carlin telling it like it is

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I miss him. Great man. Telling it like it is. One of my favorite American comedian ever.

I wish he would still be here, he would make a difference, maybe he would have been the most trusted name in ``America``... above John Stewart the shill who has been licking Obama boots for all this time and play this democrat/republican theater BS.

We miss you George! You're probably enjoying the insane freak show going on right now in this ``living world`` wherever you are, hell, heaven or emptiness.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

i have to disagree with carlin

the rich are not the ones raping the poor the the government raping everyone to make them poor.

another disagreement the only reason we have wars and are out there in the world is because business has been ran off from there in a word globalization

the basic reason is this we are out there so americans can buy cheap. as long as we are out there they wont stop.

but then agian the blame goes back to the same people the government raping its own people
edit on 15-4-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

i have to disagree with carlin

the rich are not the ones raping the poor the the government raping everyone to make them poor.

another disagreement the only reason we have wars and are out there in the world is because business has been ran off from there

the basic reason is this we are out there so americans can buy cheap. as long as we are out there they wont stop.

but then agian the blame goes back to the same people the government raping its own people

And who do you think bought the government? The rich elite.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I love what George Carlin stood for. Too bad there isn't more comedians like him. For now I'm content with Doug Stanhope (few similarities).

RIP to a legend.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

define rich elite

the rich elite such as the congress and presidency?

or the rich elite such as the businesses and corporations?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

define rich elite

the rich elite such as the congress and presidency?

or the rich elite such as the businesses and corporations?

Congress and the presidency are puppets of the rich elite. The rich elite are those behind the scene, the Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Warburg, the Bushes, the inner circle of Bilderberg.

GE, Raytheon, Boeing, Microsoft, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan, the FED... they own congress.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

aw man i agree with alot you have to say but on this one i have a different viewpoint.

i have seen and felt the power of congress and the presidency

thats how i define rich elite.

honestly i never bought into the puppet theories i still respect your viewpoint and am just going to let it stand as is

and move on.

peace man

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
George Carlin was brilliant, a genious literally, I heard once that he had a very high IQ. Which is easy to see. What a hero, and an angel of what is decent and right. Even though he was a comic.
edit on 15-4-2011 by simone50m because: spellx

new topics

top topics

join