It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April 20th Coming Up - Remember Deepwater Horizon Explosion?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
You missed two. It's MY birthday
and Queen Elizabeth's.

In numerology the 4 is concrete/set in stone. The 20 breaks down to a 2 which is strong emotion. Coupled together a 6 which is lower mental or unchanging emotion. Add that to the year by adding the numbers together like so 2+1+1=4 (again unchanging) +6(unchanging strong emotion)=10 or 1 which is strong mental and a new beginning. Therefore the beginning of a mentally orchestrated emotion that will become solid or unchanging. If something does happen this year it will most definitely have something to do with beliefs rather than logic.

20/4/1775=8 solidified thought= Independence
20/4/1792=7 Low spiritual advancement= free thought
20/4/1889=4 concrete/set in stone= dedicated to an end
20/4/1914=3 low mental= lack of forethought/misguidance
20/4/1939=1 strong mental/new beginning= celebration of thought
20/4/1945=7 Low spiritual advancement= awarding actions due to the thought or way of thought
20/4/1961=5 physical change= parts fail
20/4/1972=7 Low spiritual advancement= reaching out to the unknown
etc.
etc.
etc.
edit on 16-4-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Here we go. April 20th. Lets see what they have in store for us this year.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

It's 7pm Wednesday 20th April.......

nothing happening yet LOL

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

It's 7pm Wednesday 20th April....... nothing happening yet LOL

7p? Where are you? It's 10:30 am on the 20th where I am. Plenty of day left. Almost all day in fact.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by ararisq

It's 7pm Wednesday 20th April.......

nothing happening yet LOL

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by explorer454

It's still only 4:20p on 4/20

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
It's now the 21 April and almost midday......

nothing happened on the 20 April

shall we go for today, tomorrow, next week, next month?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Well thanks for that ! and! ? Don.t just stir crap up ! without a good reason ! Think about it ! and stir crap up for a good reason ! But we love ya anyway ! nicknav.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

It's now the 21 April and almost midday...... nothing happened on the 20 April shall we go for today, tomorrow, next week, next month?

We're still within the window of time (and it's still 4/20 for another 5 hours where I am).

*The occultic human sacrifice time between Apr 19 and Beltane (May 1) is still active.

*While rather biblical in nature, Phantomfire707 is saying Apr 22nd based on whatever indicators they were using. www.abovetopsecret.com...

*A guy named Goro is calling Apr 29th based on his extensive analysis:
www.goroadachi.com...

(notice how the second 2 still fit into the 4/19-5/1 window)

I can't remember where I found this image, but it's correspondences are interesting as well (and still within the window up to 4/22)

I hope nothing happens and life goes on as normal. However, it is too soon to dismiss the possibility yet.
edit on 20-4-2011 by coyotepoet because: fix pic

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
*A guy named Goro is calling Apr 29th based on his extensive analysis:
www.goroadachi.com...

Well, I was on vacation so I must have missed whatever happened (cough). It might be they used up their mana on the March 19th sacrifice (lol).

Thanks for the link to Goro. I read his stuff on a regular basis a LONG time ago - seems like a decade or more. He was big in to synchronicity and I lost track of his site - so this should make for an interesting read this evening.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Catastrophe struck an American citizen on 4/20, I was grounded for reasons which will remain anonymous. Gentlemen, we have a crisis on our hands.

The only terrible thing I remember seeing on television was that sketchy guy who tried to blow up the mall near Columbine High School, as some sort of anniversary celebration or something sick like that.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I don't know what happened on April 19/20 - but the 13 day occult ritual was one to remember. We saw Birth followed by Marriage followed by Death including two stunning announcements both of which seem to be forgeries.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join