It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April 20th Coming Up - Remember Deepwater Horizon Explosion?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I thought I would go ahead and highlight April 20th is coming up - the one year anniversary of the Deepwater Horizon Rig Explosion and subsequent Gulf Oil Spill Disaster. April 20th, though, has long been a day where significant events have happened.

It is the 110th day of the year (111th in leap years) and there are 255 days remaining until the end of the year from the day.

Note Worthy Events

1775 - The first battles of the American Revolutionary War were fought on April 19th at Lexington and Concord with the Siege of Boston starting on April 20th.

1792 - France declared war on Austria starting the French Revolutionary Wars.

1889 - Adolf Hitler is born.

1914 - The Colorado National Guard attacks a tent colony of striking coal miners killing 20 people during the attack. 2 women and 11 children were asphyxiated and burned to death. 3 union leaders, 2 miners, 1 child, and 1 other person were shot by the Colorado National Guard. John D. Rockefeller's Colorado Fuel and Iron Company was involved. In a Washington hearing, John D. Rockefeller testified that he "would have taken no action" to prevent his guards from committing the atrocities against the workers that they committed. The end result of the affair is the standard 8-hour work day in the United States.

1939 - Germany celebrates Adolf Hitler's 50th birthday as a national holiday.

1945 - Adolf Hitler makes his last trip to the surface from his underground bunker to award Iron Crosses to the soldiers of the Hitler Youth.

1961 - The United States Bay of Pigs Invasion of Cuba fails.

1972 - Apollo 16, commanded by John Young, lands on the moon.

1985 - The ATF raids "The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord" compound in Elijah, Arkansas.

1999 - Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold shoot 13 people and injure 24 others before committing suicide in the Columbine High School Massacre. The outcome is the era of No Common-Sense / Zero-Tolerance treatment of students nationwide .

2007 - William Phillips of Jacobs Engineering entered Building 44 at the Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center (JSC) in Houston and barricaded himself in the building, shooting and killing 1 person and holding another hostage for 3 hours.

2010 - The Deepwater Horizon drilling rig explodes at 9:56PM and kills 11. Survivors described the event as a sudden explosion which gave them less than five minutes to escape. The survivors were kept in boars and on a different rig for 15 hours before being brought to shore, then placed on private buses with security but not with any legal counsel, family, or press and taken to a hotel and further questioned by Transocean corporate consultants. Oil continued leaking in to the Gulf of Mexico until capped on July 15th.

April 20th is also a counter-culture holiday to consume marijuana. I don't know if anything sinister will happen this year but I wouldn't be surprised.

I would think if the Illuminati are planning anything of note they'd wait until next year which is a leap year and April 20th will fall on the 111th day. We only have till next Wednesday to find out.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Some very interesting and dark events happened on that day in history, eh?

Didn't realize quite so much was involved in it lol

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
This thread got me interested in looking into other days that have lots of historical events and I came across this website.

www.historyorb.com...

Easy to navigate and lots of interesting events to see.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Ya know, I was thinking something similar last night after watching this:
Dr.Dr. Michio Kaku on his most recent assessment of the Fukishima Daiichi Nuclear Facility..."A ticking time bomb."

I thought about Apr 20th, one year from BP disaster, and wondered if this years worst tragedy could be a severe worsening situation for all those nuclear facilities in Japan, which in turn could do some global damage.
Man I hope not.....

Peace,
spec

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I don't really think that on 4/20 people are going to be thinking about the Gulf Oil spill, there's much better things to focus on on that day.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

want more dark secrets-go read jesse ventura's new book-it will make you sick.
The ammount of terrible things being done overshadow all of the past crimes put togather
go read-order it
i lol the part in the book about the cia agent they killed-a house devided cant stand

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1

I will have to go check it out. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jomina
Some very interesting and dark events happened on that day in history, eh? Didn't realize quite so much was involved in it lol

I should probably add the days around April 19th since as many events seem to happen right before the 20th as well.

April 19th

1775 - American Revolutionary War begins with battles of Lexington and Concord

1936 - The first day of the Arab Revolt in Palestine, a nationalist uprising by Arabs against British colonial rule. The revolt is eventually suppressed.

1943 - German troops enter the Warsaw ghetto to round up the remaining Jews. As a result the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising starts and results in 300 German casualties and 71000 Jewish casualties.

1943 - Bicycle Day starts when Swiss chemist Dr. Albert Hofmann ingests '___' for the first time - the use of motor vehicles was prohibited; hence, the need for the bicycle.

1971 - Salyut 1 is launched becoming the first orbital space station.

1989 - A gun turret explodes on USS Iowa. 47 aboard are killed as a result.

1993 - The 51-day siege of the Branch Dividian compound at Waco, Texas ends when the ATF launches an assault on the compound. 81 people die as a result.

1993 - South Dakota governor George Mickelson and 7 others die in a state-owned plane crash in Iowa.

1995 - The Oklahoma City Bombing - The Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building is bombed. 168 are killed as a result.

1999 - The German Bundestag returns to Berlin - the first German parliamentary body to meet since the Reichstag was dissolved in 1945.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsawild1
...in the book about the cia agent they killed-a house devided cant stand

That may be true but it can kill a whole lot of people when it collapses.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Too look at this date from another perspective - can you please give me a date of the year that doesn't have alot of significant events back in history?

There are 365 days of the year (normally), and literally tens of thousands of more or less significant events has occured in our history.
Of course you can gather a list of historical events on any given day - it's pure logic that those events are spread out on all the days of the year.

Come on - do you people really believe that this one date is some sort of conspiracy date based on THAT?
Really???

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Tollon

Come on - do you people really believe that this one date is some sort of conspiracy date based on THAT? Really???

Yes, actually. In recent history the Waco siege, Columbine massacre, and Deepwater Horizon happened (as the OP stated) on April 19th or 20th. The pagan holidays of Walpugisnacht and Beltane are on April 30/May 1. Many occult rituals have been planned around these dates. Prince William's wedding is on Apr 29 this year and the NLE regarding the New Madrid Fault Zone starts on Apr 28 (moved up inexplicably from mid-May.) I had a sense that Apr 19/20 and the events that have occurred on them have had occultic significance but never put my finger on exactly why until I thought to look at a calendar with the April 30/May 1 ritual dates in mind and what I found made complete sense. April 19 is exactly 11 days away (not including the day itself) from Walpurgisnacht and April 20 is exactly 11 days away from Beltane.

But not only that, May 1 is a pagan "cross-quarter day"--halfway between the solstice and the equinox--called Beltane--a festive Druidic occasion marked by initiation and sex rituals and human sacrifice. During Beltane--the "fire of Bel"--the sun's position is in the Taurus constellation...13 days prior to and after these satanic holidays is significant. April 19 is the beginning of a 13 day period of blood sacrifice to the beast. The Branch Davidian building in Waco burned on April 19, 1993, for example. The sacrificial period ends on May 1. Supposedly, at Beltane the veil between worlds is thin, thereby allowing for communion with the "gods," summoning evil spirits, or things of that nature.

Numbers, due to their vibrational nature, are very important in occult ritual. This year, April 19 is Passover and the 3rd day after a full moon and is 5 days before Easter, which itself is 7 days before May 1. So yes, some days are more significant than others. And maybe its good this part is in the prediction section, but I'd bet money that something of at least the level of Deepwater Horizon will happen or be attempted during this time. I hope not, but as the Magic 8-ball says, "All signs point to yes"

edit on 15-4-2011 by coyotepoet because: added quote

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
Yes, actually. In recent history the Waco siege, Columbine massacre, and Deepwater Horizon happened (as the OP stated) on April 19th or 20th.

Agreed. In the past 25 years events on April 19/20 have been extremely important to the United States. The only disaster missing from the date seems to be 9/11 itself.

I went backwards because prior to the OK City Bombing, Waco Siege, and CSA Siege which all seem to be connected (mainstream thought / not conspiracy) we have Columbine and the connection to Hitler's Birthday and last known appearance in Berlin, then we have the 19th known for '___' and the 20th known for Marijuana. If someone can find a 24 hour period noon to noon like this on other days other than 9/11 and 3/19 (Pagan Sacrifice / War) it would be interesting.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I have learned much since this time last year when I made a similar prediction. You can if so inclined look up my old posting in late March or early April 2010 when I stated similar material and a similar prediction. As such, this year, I am more than prepared to share and defend my current position in stating the following about April 19th vs April 20th and any major event that once again marks the calendar with disaster and death.

Many researchers like yourself can find and substantiate historical events that mark such dates, but what is missed by most researchers that conduct such research is the fact that the dates mean different things for different groups. Nazi's would of course pay homage to Hitler's birth date, but those that use April 19 or even May 1 are missing from their research the key ingredient that such usage of such dates is determined by the group using such dates to conduct evil and not the dates themselves.

These dates should be viewed as "WINDOWS" of opportunity instead of dates where each year some calamity occurs that marks the exact date.

April 19th has brought us the Waco Massacre, OK city bombing and in history there are numerous events that could be attributed to the April 19th date. Since the BP disaster happened on April 20th, this year we focus on April 20th, when in fact, April 19th could be a return to a different group doing their part to usher in the NWO agenda. Same agenda, just a different group using a different date as part of their ritual process.

Satanist unlike the Illuminati are self made. That is they choose to become Satanist while the elite are elite because of their DNA. The elite use Satanist to do their evil works, and reward them with money, power and influence, but do not confuse the two groups and the dates that each group pay homage to at this time of the year because if my suspicions are correct, this year is going to be very, very different.

View April 19th through May 1 as the window of opportunity. Next week, once we see the specific date used, we can then associate and even identify the group responsible by the usage of certain dates. This is key to any research and as such, just noting dates and expecting them to be used again annually is not true research without understanding why such a date was used and by what specific group.

This year, on a personal level, l have left myself open to what occurs during the window period. As such, April 19th and or April 20th will reveal to those that understand this relationship, the group that would use such dates to kill innocent victims as part of some ritual process.

May 1, has its own significance to the elite Illuminati and so in closing, I would only add that this year could show us something very different, but as I say this, it does not mean that some minor group of ambitious Satanist wont use the dates to mark a ritual offering for their own selfish and evil purposes.

It is the big players that we need to be concerned with and in that vein of thought, this year, if some so called mega "natural disaster" occurs on April 19 or April 20th or during the window, that event will most likely have conspiratorial elements that show the event was staged or intentional. Either way, just remember that these dates are part of a "WINDOW" of dates that could be used and so giving one date emphasis over the other would be a huge mistake in the making of any predictions, because of the major differences in the groups that use such dates.

I sincerely and respectfully hope this helps you and others to better understand the many variable influences that such dates carry with them. Thanks again for the posting.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Thanks for your good explanation.
I live outside of USA so I had no idea that so many recent events had occured in US at those dates.
If those dates seem to have such great importance to US events, it makes me wonder if other countries have other dates that are equalyl significant to them?

Anyway, let's hope nothing bad happens this year.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
May 1st is "May Day" also. A day of communist celebration and ironically, the universal distress call signal (derived from the french "m'aider" which means "help me"). I am thinking that April 19th could be more of an assault on the American people whereas May 1st will probably be related to a workers (or union) strike or issue.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

How about the number 555; the number 5 is a war number and also the number for aggression. Occultists believe number 5 is the number for death, and for the Illuminati the number 555 for high deaths.

10-5-2011 = 555 (10th May 2011) *

14-5-2011 = 55 (14th May 2011) *

28-5-2011 = 555 (28th May 2011) *

5-5-2012 = 555 (5th May 2012)

7-12-2012 = 555 (7th December 2012)

12-7-2012 = 555 (12th July 2012)

www.whale.to...

* Don't say I did'nt warn you! I don't know what or which of the three dates....

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

April 19th has brought us the Waco Massacre, OK city bombing and in history there are numerous events that could be attributed to the April 19th date. Since the BP disaster happened on April 20th, this year we focus on April 20th, when in fact, April 19th could be a return to a different group doing their part to usher in the NWO agenda. Same agenda, just a different group using a different date as part of their ritual process. Satanist unlike the Illuminati are self made. That is they choose to become Satanist while the elite are elite because of their DNA. The elite use Satanist to do their evil works, and reward them with money, power and influence, but do not confuse the two groups and the dates that each group pay homage to at this time of the year because if my suspicions are correct, this year is going to be very, very different. View April 19th through May 1 as the window of opportunity. Next week, once we see the specific date used, we can then associate and even identify the group responsible by the usage of certain dates. This is key to any research and as such, just noting dates and expecting them to be used again annually is not true research without understanding why such a date was used and by what specific group. This year, on a personal level, l have left myself open to what occurs during the window period. As such, April 19th and or April 20th will reveal to those that understand this relationship, the group that would use such dates to kill innocent victims as part of some ritual process.

Things that make you go hmmm. That's interesting to consider. Many I'm sure, including myself at times, have considered the forces behind these events to be one megalithic group if you will (not to mention megalomaniacal.) But that's an interesting distinction that you pose. Certainly based on my post above, the window of opportunity aspect is clear (13 days between April 19 and May 1 during which sacrifices are made at any time between those dates.) The fact that it could be several different groups (of lesser or greater importance) had not occurred to me but makes much sense. Please post your observations at the end of this window as many heads are better than just one.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Someone else had done that work as well and settled on May 14 because:

5/14/2011 will be exactly 2084 days since Hurricane Katrina. 2084 is a 5. Enter NEW (555) Madrid.
In a 2001 FEMA training session, a list containing 3 top disaster threats was discussed.
1. A "terrorist" attack on New (555) york city. this became>>>9/11
2. A Hurricane in New (555) orleans >>>> this became Katrina
3. An Earthquake in San francisco >> this has not happened as of this time. I believe that the New (555) Madrid will be the next mega disaster.

Or triple the power of the Triple 555 number! The third 555 event. A bigger disaster than 9/11 or Katrina! I believe the FEMA NLE national emergency exercises to be held in the new madrid region this May 16 - 19, 2011 could possibly be foreshadowing this disaster along with the enormous amounts of food and other items FEMA is buying for a Mega disaster event....

______beforeitsnews/story/542/137/Beware_May_14,_2011_New_Madrid_Update_II.html

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Reply to post by ararisq

nice thread op. i lost a cousin who was a good friend and great guitarist on 4/20/2010 from a car crash. he was a history nut and bet he would of enjoyed this thread. i wouldnt doubt something goes wrong on 4/20 with its track record

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Thanks for the links.....

well, now I have given you more dates than the article which I'm reading now

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join