It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aussie teen captures video of Alien/Grey visitation for the 8th time

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
This video is awesome. Some of you may have seen his earlier videos of a Grey alien in his backyard. Well its back and is using a light or laser of some kind. Ive never seen these Grey's use a light source or laser of any kind, so its very interesting to capture something like this on video. Hoax or not. I believe its genuine.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
its cool that greys are showing up more frequently in this country.

They are almost as common as kangaroos at the moment.....

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

I have caught my weener in my zip fly at least 10 times, and believe me it is for REAL.

This on the other hand? I don't think so!!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Chinese Lanterns!!!!!!

Jk

Seriously though, I think we have something genuine

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

If this is real they either have a load of stones or are the dumbest teens ever. (*^^()*&(*(). If my friends and I ever seen anything like that while hanging out the operative reaction would be ignoring it or hiding out in the basement.

------
From the other videos I watched, if this is real, then it is just toying with him. Might be tactics training of some sort.

www.youtube.com...

In that one(assuming this is real) it is like the ET is sending out stimuli to manipulate fight or flight tendencies in the target. Kind of like a sheep dog pup playing with cattle or a cat or something. They can be very clever when it comes to that stuff.

That kid needs to seriously stop being so damn curious and invest in better windows, doors and a machete type close range defensive weapon(something you can't accidentally provoke something but still offers meaningful, justifiable defense, if for peace of mind only)
edit on 15-4-2011 by korathin because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2011 by korathin because: gibberish from cat jumping on keyboard deleted

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

I have caught my weener in my zip fly at least 10 times, and believe me it is for REAL.

TMI...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I so wanted this to be real but...

Where's his momma?

Somebody needs a spanking and to have his camera and computer taken away for awhile.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
its a kid in a suit holding a light saber...let the force be with those that believe because youre gonna need something to hold onto when you realize its a scam

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Funny how if you go his youtube he didn't have to film his TV to get the video online he filmed his other vids directly and them uploaded them, what a lot of nonsense...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skate

TMI...

Have you still not done with that gum?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Looks like a puppet on a stick. It bobs around like someone is holding it on a stick and walks/moves sideways. And then there is the lack of any movement of head/neck or any other visible body parts.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
soo cool
i saw the earlier videos too.real i belive.i think the little grey fella wanted to play or signal the kids.they shoud tottaly get in contact with them....they(kids) don't know how lucky they are arrrr

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Great....the guy in the video was on ATS in his own thread but he got only insults and stupid question as responses. I don´t believed it to be a hoax because the other videos looked genuine and there is no reason for him to keep the hoax alive. To bad this thread will be derailed soon aswell. I really hated the people who responded in a childish way. I hope they don´t show up in this thread too.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perfectenemy
Great....the guy in the video was on ATS in his own thread but he got only insults and stupid question as responses. I don´t believed it to be a hoax because the other videos looked genuine and there is no reason for him to keep the hoax alive. To bad this thread will be derailed soon aswell. I really hated the people who responded in a childish way. I hope they don´t show up in this thread too.

He's managed to video the little greys 8 times, yet he hasn't invited them in to communicate on a higher level? Come on, do you genuinely believe this or are you trolling us?

I am sure if he had not acted in a childish way i.e all the profanities (in the videos), then he would not have received responses of a similar ilk.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
My personal opinion: fake. If it were real, (a grey), these kids would be overcome with complete dread and probably poop their pants with fear. Instead they have seen it multiple times in the same spot and now it has a laser pointer. I would think and alien with a laser would actually have an effect on them, the camera, the house or their minds.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Do you mean this was the 8th time and didn't learn how to use a camera ?....He kept turning the camera to the kitchen averytime the "subject" appears, then he shoots it covered by the frame of the door.

The "subject" looks like a balloon with some phosphorescent attachements, hanging in the bushes or grabbed by a another person.

An insulting fake video. I just can't wait for the 9th video....will be viral.

edit on 15-4-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

He bought better equipment during the sightings and you still believe it´s a hoax? Why would he do that? Many people called him much worse things on here but he didn´t quit making this videos. Of course you would invite the alien for some cookies and a glass of milk. Yeah right....

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perfectenemy

He's managed to video the little greys 8 times, yet he hasn't invited them in to communicate on a higher level? Come on, do you genuinely believe this or are you trolling us?

I am sure if he had not acted in a childish way i.e all the profanities (in the videos), then he would not have received responses of a similar ilk.

I bet your the type that would require a diaper. In all honesty human linguistics would be irrelevant. He was using profanity as an immediate way to deal with stress. And profanities aside he deep-sixed violence quickly on and relied on video harassment type stuff one would do to an abusive cop.

But hey since your the enlightened type folk why don't you see if you can camp in his backyard for a month?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy

Just because he said he bought new stuff doesn't mean he did. It is just a tactic to draw in more people who are easily swayed to believe in what he is doing.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
@ 50 seconds you hear an air horn. hmmm maybe to signal the guy using the alien prop....The cameraman frantically looking and the other kid telling him the whole time, on the right... then they finally see it after the cue of the air horn... . lol fake
edit on 15-4-2011 by Optix because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join