It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A love story for men!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Once upon a time, a Prince asked a Beautiful Princess, " Will you marry me?"

The Princess said , " NO! "

And the prince lived happily ever after, and rode motorcycles, went fishing, hunting and camping, played golf
and drank beer and coffee, and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted....

The end~
edit on 15-4-2011 by Whereweheaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
love it...it was brilliantly thought out
...but one small thing wrong with it is that a man needs a little more than just those things to be happy...if you get my drift???
...there will always be the need for a female presence in a mans life...i couldnt live without certain things even tho i could live without the constent nagging,thinking shes always right and unnecassary spending...just in case the girlfriend reads this..i love her very much!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

I was thinking the exact same thing...

There are two solutions though.

You could take some of that extra money and hire a professional girlfriend when you want a little "company."

Or

You could simply be the bad boy who no girl can pin down and you rebuff any requests for a deeper relationship. Many (not all) women love this and will keep you more than busy.

I'm happily married and even wonder how I got caught up in the trap clearly set up for the benefit of women! (Patriarchal society my rear end!)

join