It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Exact Location of the City of Jerusalem ( 666 )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
as we know from the bible that 666 is a mark of the beast ( antichrist )

well..here is something interesting

LATITUDE & LONGITUDE

Latitude is shown as a horizontal line and is the angular distance, in degrees, minutes, and seconds of a point north or south of the Equator. Lines of latitude are often referred to as parallels.
Longitude is shown as a vertical line and is the angular distance, in degrees, minutes, and seconds, of a point east or west of the Prime (Greenwich) Meridian. Lines of longitude are often referred to as meridians.
Distance between Lines If you divide the circumference of the earth (approximately 25,000 miles) by 360 degrees, the distance on the earth's surface for each one degree of latitude or longitude is just over 69 miles, or 111 km.
Minutes and Seconds For precision purposes, degrees of longitude and latitude have been divided into minutes (') and seconds ("). There are 60 minutes in each degree. Each minute is divided into 60 seconds. Seconds can be further divided into tenths, hundredths, or even thousandths.
The exact center of the city of Jerusalem (Yerushalayim) is 31° 47' 00 N by 35° 13' 00 E. If we add the numbers we get:

31° 47' 00 N
+35° 13' 00 E
----------------
6 6 6 . 00

This, of course, may simply be a coincidence, but the probability of this happening is over 99,999,999 to one. You can check to location yourself at: MapQuest : Latitude/Longitude Map Search

ofcourse...you can check it by your self...might be coincidence...but its 1 -99,999,999

also...No one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or name of the beast, or the number of his name, and his number is 666" ~Revelation

UPC bar codes were instituted in the 1970s. Today, nearly every product we buy has a UPC or Universal Product Code imprinted on it. All UPC codes have the number 666 encoded within them. Bar codes, in general, are made up of lines of various widths and distances apart. Each numeral has a two-line code. The code for the number six is two thin lines, a short distance apart. The "Control Codes" on the far left, middle, and right of all UPC codes are two thin lines. Because of this, all UPC codes contain the number 666. Look at any UPC code in your own home.

The VISA Card is also interesting when considering the number 666. Within the word VISA, three previous world empires are represented by the number 6. "VI" is the number 6 in the Roman numerals, "S" is the Stigma in the Greek culture whose value is 6, and lastly the "A" in the Babylonian culture is 6. i.e, VISA = 666

edit on 15-4-2011 by romka71 because: forget something

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I hate the whole adding to get to a desired number.. but I'll post because this is somewhat interesting.. though probably coincidence.

well which is it? Visa Jerusalem or UPC's?
edit on 15-4-2011 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Some have heard about ancient manuscripts that supposedly have the numbers 616 or 606 instead of 666. Some have also claimed one of the copies with the number 616 is again supposedly older than the other documents with the number 666 on them. If true, there are good reasons to believe that the numbers 606 or 616 were due to scribal errors that somehow propagated down through additional copies as other scribes copied the earlier manuscripts. A mistake made early in the “life” of the document of Revelation could easily propagate and appear to us as if it is the more correct version, even if it was a mistake. This is especially likely given that the original meaning of the number 666 was concerned with its magical properties.

If you read the page on 666 and the mark of the beast, then you know that Babylon worshiped gods that were associated with the sun, moon, planets and stars involved with astrology.
www.markbeast.org...

So then who knows till he gets here , or if he does ,remind me to ask him...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I would ask the person or people who first "invented" the lat./ long. lines in the first place whether it is a coincidence or not. Maybe they did this on purpose?

For some reason, the first thing that came to mind after reading the OP was how "The Dark Side OF The Moon" is synchronized to "The Wizard Of Oz"

I don't know why

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
not every upc has 666. sources please.

and a state is not a 'him' so this isn't relevant to the bible 666 prophecy... keep digging though..

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by romka71

We can go one step further and point out that in Greek and Hebrew, their equivelant of 6 is W.

WWW = 666

WWW = World Wide Web

www.av1611.org...
edit on 15-4-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
No. You get 66 60 00

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
i pointed this kind of stuff out before and no one seemes to care. like your all part of script ignoring what i say then repeating it later. it's like egypt pyramids and them being 61 06 or 61 6... or the timing between kelowna bc and cairo being as 2:34 here and almost 4:32 there or 234+432=666 and his greek initials being read as roman numerals 99 90 which link in with 234 432 to come out to my name in enligsh. it's fk'd up! mr. chris b! lol

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by romka71

I said it once and ill say it again, 666 is no more evil than 13. How can any intelligent human being consider a number inherently evil?

If G-d created the universe, why would he single out one number as being evil? All numbers have a negative/positive manifestation.

In Gematria for instance, and here is the significance of the negative connotation of 666, the word Tassur, which means "to turn aside or deviate", has the gematria of 666 (Tav 400, Samach 60, Vav 6, Reish 200).

But on the other hand, 666 has cosmic, messianic meaning. The verse from Number 14:17 "Ata yigdal na koach Ado-nai -- "Now, I pray, let the Power of my Lord be great" has the numerical value of 666.

All numbers are energies. Human action releases either its positive or negative manifestation.

We do know that the number six represents the physical world. The Torah describes the creation of the universe as a six part, six day, process. Our ancient sources describe the universe as emanating in six directions -- north, south, east, west, up, down -- from a central point. All physical space and all physical objects have these six dimensions.

666 is six repeated three times. Repeating a concept three times represents the affirmation and strength of that concept. The number 666 could thus represent the strength and perfection of the physical world, which Judaism teaches will occur in the messianic era, when the physical world will reach its ultimate purpose, to be a vehicle through which the created experience the Creator

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Well, that's interesting, considering that it will be the mark of the false messiah, and the world follow him, and the Jews will be betrayed by him, by Christian theology. I think it's very possible that the first messiah to come will mislead many.

top topics

join