It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets make the Aprils fools joke official @ skepticoverlord and @springer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I want everyone to know I am writing this with no prompting from anyone and I truly expect to get in trouble for it

This is in response to this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well I want to spend this time myself to address both of you and ATS on this matter..

Good sirs... In this new forum Let me make this the most memorable thread ever... may history remember this day...

Gentleman ....

Make it happen... Run for the office... You have at least one vote in Texas... I can get your Three more... maybe two from Florida and maybe a friend in Oklahoma... and one in cali... its not much but it is a start...

Before anyone starts may I make a very simple pitch

lets break this down into two areas...

Can it be done and should it be done...

As for point one...

Can it be done...

Well yall have built the number one website (IMHO)

Two, you have access to one of the biggest brain trust in America and across the world.. so any problem would have a lot of people available to work on it...

Now for tackling the politics.... part of can it be done...

You have excellent marketing skills.. so on this one point I make the most important point of all

You are not competing in 50 markets...

Only Eleven

California:55
Texas: 34
New York: 31
Florida: 27
Pennsylvania: 21
Ohio: 20
Illinois: 21
Michigan: 17
Georgia: 15
North Carolina: 15
New Jersey: 15

Read more: wiki.answers.com...

with this part in mind you can focus on say fifteen states for a safety margin of three states....

I believe it cost about ten grand per state to register to run for office.....

Now comes the part where your skills at marketing come into play...

G.M. wiki

The concept of guerrilla marketing was invented as an unconventional system of promotions that relies on time, energy and imagination rather than a big marketing budget. Typically, guerrilla marketing campaigns are unexpected and unconventional, potentially interactive, and consumers are targeted in unexpected places. The objective of guerrilla marketing is to create a unique, engaging and thought-provoking concept to generate buzz, and consequently turn viral. The term was coined and defined by Jay Conrad Levinson in his book Guerrilla Marketing. The term has since entered the popular vocabulary and marketing textbooks.

Guerrilla marketing involves unusual approaches such as intercept encounters in public places, street giveaways of products, PR stunts, or any unconventional marketing intended to get maximum results from minimal resources. More innovative approaches to Guerrilla marketing now utilize cutting edge mobile digital technologies to engage the consumer and create a memorable brand experience.

So you can get into the game for very low cost....

I along I am pretty sure most of ATS here will agree you two are among the BEST candidates available...

Now to the second part ...

Should the two of you run for President and Vice President....

Morally I can only answer with an old thread of yours...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Morally I believe you answered the question...

I am just one American, here in texas...

I want you to know something...

I am doing a write in candidate in 2012,

WITH YOUR NAMES ON IT...

edit on 15-4-2011 by ripcontrol because: (no reason given)

Just so you know the final inspiration for this thread was being fed up with the games being played in washington with my childrens future

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Wiki 2012 presidential election

The United States presidential election of 2012 is the next United States presidential election, to be held on Tuesday, November 6, 2012. It will be the 57th quadrennial presidential election in which presidential electors, who will actually elect the President and the Vice President of the United States on December 17, 2012, will be chosen. Incumbent Democratic President Barack Obama will run for a second and final term during this election.[1]

The 2012 presidential election will coincide with the United States Senate elections where 33 races will be occurring as well as the United States House of Representatives elections to elect the members for the 113th Congress. The election will also encompass eleven gubernatorial races as well as many state legislature races.

And as you read down... I cant see any of them posing a real threat to you... I think you can take em and win the election...

the present candidates .

I dont think they have staying power in the current political climate with the american people

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
hm lets wait what Springer and Skecticoverlord have to say ...
But what you both are writing sounds true

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

You know that is not a bad idea.If the choices
I have are not acceptable,in 2012,why not write
in skepticoverlord,springer or boondock-saint?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

I am hoping they will chime in

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

I know it is exactly what I am thinking...

I still would love to hear them make it official...

Can you imagine MSM choking on this....

edit on 17-4-2011 by ripcontrol because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Hm I think I´ll Star and Flag it to get more attention to the others.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Well this is a very interesting proposal. I'll give it a star and flag to see where this discussion goes.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Thank yall...

I am kinda curious on what stance would they actually run on if they do something like this...

I got an idea... lets see if I cant get this discussion into gear...
edit on 18-4-2011 by ripcontrol because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
My years as a blinker fluid salesmen are gonna have to come into play here...

The trick I know of is to cause an itch... so it gets scratched.....

I will not stoop to the point to ask you gentlemen to run because your country needs you...

Nor will I stoop to the point to say the republic is in danger of falling

Nor will I stoop to mention the fact that even ATS may fall as freedom falls because of lack of leadership

Nor will I mention the fact this election is going to be over a battleground that is your fields of expertise

no gentlemen I will only refer to one of the threads listed earlier where it was stated that DC is ran by lobbyist...and something should be done about....

edit on 23-4-2011 by ripcontrol because: gb usa

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I just happen to think this was an appropriate time to ...

BUMP

this thread...

top topics

join