It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: "American People Will Feel That I Deserve A Second Term

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

“I think I can make that case, and I think that, in the debates that take place over the next 18 months, the American people will feel that I deserve a second term," President Obama told the Associated Press in an interview.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

BWAAHAHAHA!!!! LOL! wait a minute....( breathing ) BWAHAHAHAH!!!!! ......about .....to ...pee ....my pants!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Sounds like a threat to me lol.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Tar and feathering are too good for him. I wish we could get rid of he and his masters now. Andrew Jackson, where are you when we need you?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Fishticon84

Hang on....still....laughing.......( breathing heavily )

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
LOL him thinking we will think he deserves a second term is like saying I want cancer to invade my body. No thank you. If we were gunna get screwed we should have left Bush in office. At least we were entertained with him. Obama is just... A cancer in America... yeesh. He has delusional hopes. I hope to God he doesn't get a second term.

link   
Yes, just like we feel he deserved the Nobel Peace Prize.

The Democrat Party needs to get someone warming up in the bullpen.

link   
I did not think he deserved a first term.

People wanted to "Change" government.

Obama wants to fundamentally change America.

Even his free ride given to him by the MSM seems to be over.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Check this out gang...from another thread...its a commercial you HAVE GOT TO SEE!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Obama must think he has Jedi mind tricks.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fishticon84
Obama must think he has Jedi mind tricks.

You want to vote for me..( waving his hand )....you dont need to see my birth ceritificate ,...( another wave of his jedi hand )

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I think he misspoke. He meant that we believe he needs a prison term, that would be the first truth out of his mouth if he said that.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Careful what you say though.
Apparently saying anything against Obama is considered racist just because he happens to be (almost) black.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

more of the entitlement mentaility

deserve wrong choice of words

has he earned it?

NO!

the guy is living in a dream world

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Obama has the king Herod complex of believing himself worthy of worship, but then again, many communists just like Obama have all had that same delusion of themselves..

These people are so deluded with their own false sense of grandeur, that they really believe that everyone must feel the same way.. It's all about their overblown ego and idealism.. Their reality is the ideals they imagine to be true about everything, and people like this think it will magically happen just because they are dreaming of the utopia.

But one difference with Obama is he thinks he can fool everyone into believing that his intentions are all just and right, but he really knows that his own intentions are to promote the destructive agendas of his puppetmasters in the UN and the globalist think tank circles.

He also feels contempt for even his supporters and die hard fans, and would willingly throw them all in the ditch when their usefulness is over.

Okay, rant finished

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded

“I think I can make that case, and I think that, in the debates that take place over the next 18 months, the American people will feel that I deserve a second term," President Obama told the Associated Press in an interview.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

BWAAHAHAHA!!!! LOL! wait a minute....( breathing ) BWAHAHAHAH!!!!! ......about .....to ...pee ....my pants!

Do you think that maybe he already knows that he is going to win? That TPTB have decided he will be their puppet for the next term?

Subliminal mesage?

Now I will giggle with the OP

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

And even when he speaks, people dont take him serious...take for instance, his running mate , VP biden...

Looks real interested in the jack ass POTUS speaking huh?

if it doesnt work:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Fishticon84

I have given up trying to not offend other races, Now I just speak my mind, if they don't like it then F@#EM. they can go back to there home land!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
JWB? LHO?

Where are you when we need you most?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Friday, April 15, 2011

Barak Obama
President of the United States
White House
Washington DC

Dear Barry:

I just wanted you to know I saw your little message about how the American people feel that you deserve a second term.

After reading that and thinking . . . would that be term of office or term as in a word. In considering the former, I laughed so hard that I actually farted by accident and scared my cat. So, I'm trusting you meant the second one. The only things that come to mind at this point are 'dink', 'weenie', 'gomer' and 'stinky'.

Anyhow, I feel deciding your intent would be a tad presumptuous of me so the next time you saunter around the lawn out there on the White House grounds and you happen by a microphone, please clarify for me. Take your time. I know you're a very busy per . . .

Oh crap . . .. that one made me laugh again so hard I whooooped out another one and I'm sorry to report I've gone solid so off I go for clean linen.

Sincerely,

Mr. G. Poster
Levinworth

PS - You should start smoking again because you look like crap.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

oooonnnnkkkkk....chheeeeeewwwww...oooooonnnnkkkkk.....cheeeeeeeewwwwwww!

LOLL

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join