It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iceland Declares Independence from International Banksters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Did a search and couldn't find anything...

Unlike Americans, the people of Iceland were allowed to vote on bailing out the banksters. They voted overwhelmingly against the proposal on Saturday despite the intimidation tactics of the globalist loan sharking operation, the International Monetary Fund.

Iceland did something unthinkable in the United States -- it went after the banksters and their minions.

Way to go Iceland. The people should not have to pay back gambling debt.

I hope the people of Iceland don't get in too much trouble over owing money, the title in the YouTube video says NWO Weather-Warfare Punishment Soon? But I think thats just more fear mongering. More countries should be standing up against these Tyrants, and hopefully more will.

Can't get the embed to work so here's the link:
www.youtube.com...
edit on 15-4-2011 by SpreadLoveNotHate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I wish we would join them, but our leaders are fully complicit or outright puppets. So we are screwed or we have to through off the shackles manually.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

You just need enough people to send a message and they'll get it, who are they gonna fear more, the 300 million of you or the 500 of them?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Declaring yourself independent from international banks is dangerous. What kind of excuse could they use to invade Iceland? Terrorist polar bears...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SpreadLoveNotHate

Yeah okay, but, what's it going to take to get 300 million off of their asses and into the streets?
I mean Americans basically are taking it up the ass and all you do is complain and take it. You LITERALLY just sit and complain as more and more of your rights get stripped away (case in point the recent TSA system for identifying "potential" threats make it so if you even step out of line or question authority you're already deemed a "threat")

Can ANYBODY answer the question?

What's it going to take for YOU personally to finally have enough and hit the streets? Just curious.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Very dangerous indeed. It didn't work out very well for the Tsars of Russia, Abe Lincoln, JFK, Saddam, or Qaddafi. It's either; accept a privately-owned central bank of debt in your country, or wait for a slow/planned-out torturous death.

I'd expect bigger Mt. Eyjafjallajökull eruption in the coming years. Eeek

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

Don't forget the former Yugoslavia.

From what I heard the biggest changes were the banks after the war...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I suppose all those HAARP-wielding One Worlders will go into action soon against Reykjavicc and (ahem) 'cause' some sudden 'natural' (!) volcanic explosion in an attempt to wipe those incredibly balsy Icelanders out - I mean, the globalists (in their own warped Weltanschauung) will have to 'set an Example' to the rest of the World to show exactly what happens to countries who tell the International Globalist Banksters preccisely where they can stick their Balance Sheets..if you get my drift.

Makes one wonder if the recent Japanese 'earthquake-tsunami lesson' was a 'purely natural occurance'... or....whether it was the Globalist Banksters playing with their HAARPS again....maybe to frighten China in what could happen to them if the right strings were plucked...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Nastradamus

Instead of asking what would it take to get 300 million off their asses, you (I live in Canada, not the States) should be talking about how to get yourselves off your asses and get people to follow you. That, or someone's gonna have to call Chuck Norris to deal with these beeotch's and their hive... Or we can all just sit on our asses and watch it go down before us

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nastradamus
reply to post by SpreadLoveNotHate

Yeah okay, but, what's it going to take to get 300 million off of their asses and into the streets?
I mean Americans basically are taking it up the ass and all you do is complain and take it. You LITERALLY just sit and complain as more and more of your rights get stripped away (case in point the recent TSA system for identifying "potential" threats make it so if you even step out of line or question authority you're already deemed a "threat")

Can ANYBODY answer the question?

What's it going to take for YOU personally to finally have enough and hit the streets? Just curious.

God only knows because I surely do not. I preach and speak and email everyone I know about this topic. Most people in the US have their heads buried in the sands of the television. I wish I knew what would motivate them. Does someone need to set himself on fire like in Tunisia? Even if he did would anyone even know that he did, much less the real reason. I wonder if the guy who crashed his plane into the IRS office believed that it would be a clarion call unto the masses?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
That's just great , so now we have to go to war with yet another country
.So what story will they feed us now ? That they are carbon terrorist melting ice ?

new topics

top topics

join