It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparent underground testing West of Hawthorne Nevada

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

earthquake.usgs.gov

Over the last few days seismic activity at this location shows undergroud testing may be occuring
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I have contacted USGS but have not received a response. Google earth shows an apparent test area at this location. There appears to be over 100 events over the course of a few days in a very tight location around this site. I plotted all the major events, 3.0 to 4.5, on google maps. Not sure if others have documented the activity

earthquake.usgs.gov

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
True American has been watching and has a thread that rocks!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
TPTB are just getting everything ready for the grand finale to occur later this year...They want to put on a real good show for us that we want be disappointed in. You know how the Elite are,,,only the best for there slaves and puppets....You got to give them that....

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by fredcdobbs48

PLOWSHARE PROGRAM still going strong..
www.osti.gov...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The other thread is apparently about a super volcano?

I'd sooner believe this is something to do with underground testing if it's right over top of a Nevada test site. They're always doing underground tests out there.

With the seismic information you can get an idea of at least how much energy is being released by these bombs. Plenty more was undoubtedly dissipated in other forms than seismic energy.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
What kind of testing are we talking about here? Nuclear?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by isthisreallife

Could be nuclear, could be conventional (I really doubt it though), could be some other exotic form of weaponry.

I remember a couple years ago they announced the largest conventional bomb explosion ever in Nevada, and warned people in advance so they wouldn't be surprised. But I really, really doubt they were just amassing a bunch of conventional munitions and exploding them. Why would you? At a military test facility? It's always made more sense to me that they're just developing new and more powerful kinds of bombs.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Maybe.

From October 4th, 2004
USAF WANTS ANTIMATTER WEAPONS

It almost defies belief, the amount of explosive force available in a speck of antimatter — even a speck that is too small to see. For example: One millionth of a gram of positrons contain as much energy as 37.8 kilograms (83 pounds) of TNT, according to Edwards’ March speech. A simple calculation, then, shows that about 50-millionths of a gram could generate a blast equal to the explosion (roughly 4,000 pounds of TNT, according to the FBI) at the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City in 1995.

defensetech.org...

From May 15, 2009
Angels & Demons’ Antimatter Bombs – for Real?

This NASA study suggests that antimatter could be produced in that sort of quantity. The cost of antimatter is, by their estimates $62.5 million per microgram (…I like that “.5″). However, they suggest that a dedicated antimatter production facility, with a pricetag of $3 – $10 billion, would bring the price down to just $25,000 per microgram.

www.wired.com...

Hmm?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
first off hawthorne is not a test site it is a munitions storage depot and lots of it be nice if you nguys got your minfo right once in a while it s like there s not enough bull out there malready I personally know this area been through many times get a grip

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 1322hawk

Ah, okay, you've been through there many times, which means you have unquestionable knowledge of what's underground there and all that. Gotcha.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
yep ex military been there done that there is always the possibility of stuff noone knows about but about a year ago we had the same earthquake pattern there it was related to the long valley caldera has b een well chronicled look for info not fear

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I'm not after fear. I wouldn't care if the US was testing new kinds of bombs. It makes no difference in the long run as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
then lets look for the truth we all have been lied to for so long we do not know which end is up there is something going on I want to find out so it matters to me the truth is the only thing that will set us free probably piss us off first though

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1322hawk
then lets look for the truth we all have been lied to for so long we do not know which end is up there is something going on I want to find out so it matters to me the truth is the only thing that will set us free probably piss us off first though

As many of uf have decided, the search for the truth which was greatly enabled by the internet at the start has been virtually pummeled to death by acts of disinformation by dedicated forces which we can suspect are both domestic and foreign. Things will ease off once they get the internet under the proper amount of control.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

What if you want to build an anti-matter reactor for a ufo to go lets say......zeti reticulae...and meet the greys?

Isn't element 115 good enough though? Where the hell is bob lazar and john lear when you need them?

Also I heard there was an underground naval submarine station there which apparently has a passageway to the pacific ocean.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Your going need something a heck of alot more potent than antimatter to get to Zeta Reticuli within your lifetime.

You might try some Energon. I hear the Autobots keep some in stock.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
It's not geothermal power like near Cobb, CA. or heavy fracking like around Greenbrier, AR? You'd be surprised at how much geological activity those human activities can cause. When pulling up the USGS earthquake overlay on Google Earth, those places are always popping.

Oh if you want something really exotic... If they're making serious progress with those FEL systems, instead of using them as fancier CWIS guns they could be using them to trigger fusion reactions. Think of it as a cleaner fusion device without a fission based trigger. A strong enough laser just might be the trick to fire off enough neutrons in an impulse to trigger a heavy-lithium fission-fusion reaction. If I'm thinking right, lots of boom with very little fallout. (I think the initial materials wouldn't fall under START either. Call it a loophole of sorts.) Something like that would also make for a great technological jump in Project Orion style rocket propulsion.

But that's a bit crazy, isn't it?

edit on 16-4-2011 by pauljs75 because: Another idea popped up...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by fredcdobbs48

earthquake.usgs.gov

Over the last few days seismic activity at this location shows undergroud testing may be occuring

It's not happening. That area is on the side of a mountain that is pocketed with Gold and Uranium mines.
When they do underground testing they do it on the alkali flats- not mountain sides and definitely not mountain sides that still contain mining operations (even dormant ones). That is not part of a test range.

if anything, this is precursor degassing from re-awakening geothermal in the area. You can see the lava flow fields and mounds all around the swarm area on google earth.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Ah, okay, you've been through there many times, which means you have unquestionable knowledge of what's underground there and all that. Gotcha.

I have lived less than 50 miles from there - and also have lived near Indian Springs.

I know the area where the swarms are- we have been watching carefully

To repeat: This is an area pocketed with (dormant but still under lease) mines - mostly gold and uranium. It is less than 20 miles from Hawthorn.

When govt does underground testing it has a 100 mile range or more to a populated area- it does the underground testing on Alkali Flats (not the sides of mountains that could avalanche onto peoples ranches), they definitely don't do underground or above ground on old uranium fields and there is no test range marked off out there- either to drive through or on the map or to fly over.

Now get your google earth out and at least take a look at that. You will also see by studying the ground that it was a highly active volcanic zone at one point in time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join