It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's something/someone in my bedroom with me that shouldnt be....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveyLadybug

Hi and welcome to the site. I never have anything like that at night because I medicate myself so I can go to sleep straight away and I never lie there for any time at all awake. I wouldn't dare. I have the sensation of someone right in my face as if coming around from behind me and getting right in my face on the left side. It's pretty much all the time. Just over and over, coming around and getting right in my face. Feels like it wants to hurt me. Sometimes I tell it to go away but it's hard at work to talk out loud to somebody that no one else sees. Well, I don't really see it either. Just in a kind of way.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. Glad you don't think I'm crazy! I now try to go to sleep when I know I'm tired and hopefully won't be in bed waiting to fall alseep for too long.

Like I said, I'm not sure what could have changed to cause problems now. It's interesting to hear of other people having the same types of thing happen too...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Ladybug , why dont you try what i told Gbaud , and see if it works for you? Just turn on the radio or whatever to your local Christian network and see if it has any effect? When you feel like your being watched or have a nervous feeling.

It works for me. Even if you arnt religious for some reason...not going to hurt you to try it once
or twice.

Again , im not trying to force my beliefs on you , just letting you know what worked for me and could work for you.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Gdaub, don't listen to the @holes...

Since it is there and seems to have quite a bif of energy I would get a digital recorder and try to get some EVPs. Ask it questions, they answer. Maybe you can get an idea of who it is or why it is there.

I know this sounds like Poltergeist, but have you guys dug around on the land anywhere or even redecorated the house lately. Spirits can get pretty agitated if you go remodeling their home.. Seriously.

Don't be scared of it, but if it does start attacking you, you should seek professionals.

Signs of being attacked, loss of energy, suddenly feeling very ill, unexplained stratches on your body etc.. When you felt your face heat up, that was pretty borderline, definitely a contact.
edit on 19-4-2011 by Stumpjumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by audio assasin

I'd rather have evil in my house than an a$$hole like you.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
embrace it.. it is part of you, it is your own self reflecting back, the universe is a mirror and the energy and fear your own....

kx

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveyLadybug

U2U me your name (first and last), year of birth, city of residence and I will see if I can do something to resolve your matter.

Read what I posted earlier in this thread. If you have a digital music service via your cable/satelite provider turn on the Christian or Gospel music channels and let that run for the interim.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Garfee

Huh? Sorry I don't get it. Just who are you calling an anus and why on earth would you embarrass yourself with such a poor display of terrible manners, not to mention ignorance.

Shame on you Garfee!

And to our OP who may have been scared away with such crap as from the Rude Brigade above, I've been watching your post for updates.
I do hope all is well and you've been helped with your situation. Keep us posted when you can.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TomServo
Ignore it... all it is is energy, and it feeds off your energy in the form of fear and negative energy. Dont provide a food source. Nip it in the bud immediately! Make sure you concentrate on anything other than...

This seems to be the best answer IMO. I have something similar and have tried a number of cleansing rituals all to no avail. I then decided to just ignore it and all the activity has started to diminish. When you think about it people with closed minds who aren't opened to this sort of thing always say they never experienced anything paranormal. And thats exactly why because their mind is closed to it, their perceptual field is closed to it. So if you ignore it you close down your perceptual field to it, and like Tom said you stop feeding energy into it as well.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by annabanana

Huh? Sorry I don't get it. Just who are you calling an anus and why on earth would you embarrass yourself with such a poor display of terrible manners, not to mention ignorance.

Shame on you Garfee!

And to our OP who may have been scared away with such crap as from the Rude Brigade above, I've been watching your post for updates.
I do hope all is well and you've been helped with your situation. Keep us posted when you can.

Oh for crying out loud, stop being such a goody goody. Have you read his posts? I'm guessing not. Also, if you think that is rude, you really ought to leave the house every now and then.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by annabanana

Shame on you Garfee!

Oh for crying out loud, stop being such a goody goody. Have you read his posts? I'm guessing not. Also, if you think that is rude, you really ought to leave the house every now and then.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by annabanana

My bad Garfee. I see your point.
Still--two wrongs don't make a right, do they?

Don't mind me. I had a grouchy moment.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Ahh... just posting for the first time.
I googled for "weird things happen at my girlfriends house", which have been happening for a little while now.

But anyway. I myself have had the same thing.
I've had a up bringing of paranormal activity and family that are well into christianty.
At the age of 10 i think, i was drag out of my bed by 2 people. They looked like people atleast, but with a green but white glow coming off them.
I've felt that fear eversince.

Now, you my friend. You have a negitive energy, maybe even worse, depending on the spiritual mark the person left that once was there.
Anyone that has posted on about negitive energy, thanks. Might help more if you read them.

Try keep your mind rested as much as posible and rest up in other places.
Keep your state of mind clean and strong, DO NOT. Let this thing feed off you.
It will cause alot more than a simple touch from it.

Thats all the advise i can give at the moment.
I've got something at my girlfriends that is active when i'm around. So i'm trying to work that out.

Anyways, good luck and with your girlfriend.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by audio assasin
photos or videos please

statement with no evidence at all mmm iam sure you understand my good fellow we need the hard evidence or its just bs

What? Your post is BS. Did you actually reap the OP?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ali3nAlly

Originally posted by audio assasin
photos or videos please

statement with no evidence at all mmm iam sure you understand my good fellow we need the hard evidence or its just bs

What? Your post is BS. Did you actually reap the OP?

your post is bs and this thread its all bs

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

That All Seams Really Intense. I Have The Same Feeling In My Main Bedroom, And The Other Night I Could Have Sworn I Seen A Man Standing By My Stereo. One Of My Parents Good Friends Used To Always Come Into Our House And Tell The "Air" To Go Away. I Guess She Was Sensing Things We Couldnt . Always Thought She Was Strange Till I Talked To Her About It And She Said That You Just Have To Stand Your Ground And Bassicly Tell Em To Piss Off Because You Live There And They Shouldnt Be There Anymore. So Thats What I Suggest To You, Just Tell Whatever It Is To Go Away And Leave And Honestly If That Doesnt Work Then Try Some Different Approaches (Be Nice , Ignore That Sort Of Thing) .

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

Could be all your imagination, or it could be just youra guide watching over you. Methods of communication from people who have passed vary depending on your ability to open yourself to an experience. Remove the fear from your experience and try to embrace it. It wont hurt you any more than your hurting yourself....

Like your good self, I too was a skeptic of paranormal events until such time that I was touched by my guide. I have a follower who has been with me for over three years now. Knowing that he/she is here to watch over me and not hurt me, it does not phase me in the slightest anymore. We openly laugh at the knocks on the walls, or the sudden goose bumps , or the shadow image which pops up when you least excpect it.

Good luck !

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: gdaub23

I say make friends with it. It clearly likes the reactions youre giving it. So give it different ones. ask it about it's day.. or sing to it. Something to put it in a good mood. Seems to me like it's bored.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join