It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's something/someone in my bedroom with me that shouldnt be....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Who cares if people don't believe you OP, after all they're not the ones experiencing it are they? So how would they know?

Anyhow I get an eerie feeling of being watched all the time. But I brush it off as it just being in the back of my head after browsing ATS too long

But I have been haunted before by a spirit that used to bounce a "basketball" off our built-in shed wall (integrated onto our house). It was directly beside my bedroom. The "basketball" would bounce itself out on the VERTICAL plane aginst my wall, as opposed to dropping it on the ground (Horizontal plane), ladders would also be dragged across my neighbours wall
, all occuring always after 04:00. Anyway thought i'd share that...and also this video in a light hearted manner.

"When I come home it's like, I bolt the door real tight"

edit on 16-4-2011 by Chipkin9 because: Had to insert some lyrics

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
gdaub,

What an extraordinary experience!
------------------------------------------------
To ATS:
First of all, at the risk of being further dissed than I already have been on numerous forums on this site, I will say that I am APPALLED at the bad manners and disrespectful posts by people like "audio asassin" and the like-minded.

WHY CAN'T YOU PEOPLE JUST LEAVE SINCERE POSTERS ALONE???!!!

Not everything can be explained by photos and recordings, nor can things you have never experienced simply be "impossible" or "hoaxes", for crying out loud!

MODS: PLEASE, can you do a bit more to sanction/remove the one-line posters, the haters, the naysayers, the members who are obviously here ONLY to mock and disrespect? I'm a new member, yes, but I was very hopeful that in this site I would find acceptance of my thoughts and experiences as just as VALID as anyone else's.

Discussion is one thing, but blatant rudeness is just RUDE!! If you aren't interested or don't believe in whatever the thread concerns, then just Shut the H Up!
-----------------------------------
back to gdaub:

I have read the replies suggesting Wiccan arts, Christian methods, taunting and challenging...and in only one did I see someone mention that maybe -- whatever this entity is -- it's trying to get your attention, and possibly needs help, or HAS HELP TO OFFER YOU.

You mentioned Dana was sometimes unpleasant - how long have you been with her? Is she right for you? Maybe, as you are in your childhood home again, this entity -- or energy -- is trying to communicate something to you that it is very concerned about regarding your future or your safety. If Dana is not receptive to what you are experiencing - or tells you it's stupid or whatever - that seems perhaps to indicate the entity is only interested in dealng with you, for whatever reason.

I agree that possibly you could look a little deeper into your own situation as well, re the fact that you had to move back home, and that Dana is there as well. Clearly you are under stress, and the naysayers notwithstanding, I myself have years of experience as a psychotherapist, AND a person familiar with many different paranormal theories, and have myself had more than one experience that I would call paranormal.

Getting a history of the house might also reveal information about events or circumstances that might have disrupted a previous or extra-dimensional resident's equilibrium. If there is no history of violent or tragic or sinister activity recorded, then I would certainly consider the Native American idea -- years ago I was riding my mare down by the river and suddenly felt a Native American's spirit - a wise woman - was speaking to me and directing me to investigate the place's pre-modern culture and history (which I did, and found as I was tilling a garden an eons old flint scraper verified as prehistoric at the local natural history museum).

Lastly, I might suggest that you acknowledge the entity gently - like a little kid poking your shoulder, it's irritating, but once you give the kid some attention and hear what it has to say, the poking stops. Disembodied entities - or those in a parallel and (to our brains) "invisible" dimension - or those with whom we shared previous lifetimes - DO exist, I am certain of it. (AND NO, I DON'T HAVE PROOF, AUDIO ASASSIN, SO BACK OFF).

gdaub, Perhaps you could try being friendly? Asking it to tell you what it needs? Ask how to share the space? Offer it something (heck, i don't know, milk and cookies? cigs and a beer?).

In any case, as I understand it, this thing is touching and poking you, pulling on the covers, but so far only getting your attention in a pretty alarming way. Where did that bed come from? Was it previously owned?

I will follow this thread, I find it fascinating, and again --

I find it APPALLING that the mods allow so many slams and flames to go on here - on what is purported as an intellectual, open-minded place to discuss things that are NOT "proven".

Sigh.
Considering just not coming here anymore, there are just SOoo many haters.

1st It's audio assasin to you not "audio asassin"

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
That little girl experience is similar to me and my wife's. Shortly after we were married and moved into our first house we started hearing little footsteps and little knocks, late at night only for some reason, and the occasional lightswitch being turned on or off.

My wife was really freaked out, she thought her ring was actually haunted and even took it to a priest. Anyways I only kind of believed her till one night after my wife was in bed and I was watching tv something moved to my side. I looked over and very faintly you could see her figure, she was peering around the corner at me.

That was a bit freaky but mostly it was her eyes. They were kinda orange. Anyways, not one to usually panic I just stared back and said "hey", and she faded back around the corner. I told my wife what happened the next day and she went ballistic, started packing up stuff in her suitcase and it took me along time to calm her down.

I eventually reasoned with her that maybe this little girl wasn't here to hurt her but maybe she was a guardian angel or had something bad happen and needed to be looked after. My wife wants children but can't get pregnant so this seemed to resonate with her.

I suggested she name the little girl, which she did, Victoria. We are now on our 3rd house and still hear her or rarely catch a glimpse of those orange eyes, always just peeking around a corner but we know she's there. The interesting thing is though and this is really trippy.

One day we were at school and we have 2 basset hounds which we just keep in the house when we are away. We always lock the doors when we leave but one day when we got home there had been a fire at the house next door, when we pull up our 2 dogs are sitting on the sidewalk watching the firemen and our front door is unlocked.
We asked the neigbors and the firemen if they had opened our house but there was no forced entry.

I really believe that Victory had let the dogs out when the house next door caught fire. Having an entity around may not always mean something evil and I believe if you befriend it than there is little to fear.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by audio assasin

how is this ruining the website? wow dude i think you have some issues and it shouldnt be with me or my experiance...like i hve siad numerous times already,i am not trying to prove or did i ever state that i had the absolute proof or proof at all...all i did was write my experiances and looking for feedback...give it a break...i dont think anyone is listening except for me anyway...so why dont you find another thread that has somepictures so you can swear up and down they are fake anyway

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I love the OP's post. I've had similar things happen to me and my wife. My house was build in 1987, and I'm the 2nd owner. The people who owned it before me didn't have any deaths in the house or anything, but nonetheless we've had some strange happenings.

I bought the house in March, 2001. It wasn't until I married my wife and she moved in that things started happening, not that she's to blame or anything. I wound up moving from the middle of the king size bed to the left side. I also sleep with a fan to create white noise. Anyway, most nights, I can hear someone walking down the hallway. It's not just popping of the floor boards, but it's footsteps. Undeniable footsteps. I've laid in bed and had someone walk down the hall so I can compare, and it's spot on. After the footsteps, I get this feeling that something is standing next to the bed, leaning over, and has it's "face" right up in front of mine. Now, I'm normally not afraid of much in this world (aside from certain political people), and if I thought it was a person, I'd have no problem opening my eyes and choking them out. However, I'm scared to death to open my eyes. Almost as if I do it, I'll be sucked to hell or something. It's a horrible feeling. Then, the whispering starts. I can hear 3 or 4 different voices, but I can never make out what they're saying. I have, at times, moved around to get a better listen, but I can't make it out.

My wife hears the footsteps sometimes as well, but it's only when I'm not in the room. When I'm working late or something like that. She will sit up and have a look, thinking it's me, but nothing. On one occasion, she swears she saw a black mass moving in the hallway. A few years ago, I was in New York on business, and she decided to sleep on my side of the bed. She started hearing the voices, and feeling the "presence". When I got home, she said she'll never sleep on that side of the bed, ever, ever, ever again.

Now, for another crazy experience. We were watching Transporter 2 in the basement. I sit on the right side of the couch and my wife sits on the left side. Our computer monitor was the only light in the basement, other than the TV. The computer monitor sits to the left about 15' and back about 3' from the couch. Our son's bedroom is in the basement and his doors are closed (he's playing xbox). We're watching the movie, and to my right, on the wall, there is a human shaped shadow. It's walking from the back to the front of the room, and then disappears "into" the front wall. I figured it was the kid going up the stairs or something, and didn't think much more of it...then my wife says, "That was weird!". I paused the movie and said, "What, the shadow?", and she replied, "You saw it too?". She had turned around because she thought the kid was coming out of his room. His doors were still closed, and these things make one hell of a racket anyway when they open. You can't be "stealthy" about it. I jumped up and went to his room and opened his doors. He was in the middle of his game. I then sat back down where I had been sitting. We spun the movie back, and tried to recreate it, thinking that it may have been shadow play from the movie. We did this several times, and could not recreate it. I then thought that maybe, just maybe (naughty girls need love too...just kidding) it was a bug or something flying in front of the monitor. So, I went over and moved my hand in front of the monitor. With the way light moves, the was enough distance between the monitor and the far right wall (about 40') for the light to NEVER get blocked out. So, I moved around, trying to cast a shadow the same way we saw it. The only way I could recreate it, was to walk right past where I was sitting (on my right). Was this a ghost? I don't know, but we haven't seen it since. However, something else happened...

A few weeks after that, we're watching another movie. All of a sudden it felt like something "kicked" the couch. Now, I'm not talking a little kick. More like if you too a 130 pound person and had them run into the back of the damn thing. I had my right leg on my left knee and it knocked my leg off. It completely jolted us forward. We have no explanation for this at all.

I also have a door knob upstairs to our storage room. When the knob turns, it makes a very distinctive squeaking noise. I've been working at home in the basement and all of a sudden I hear this noise. I've sprinted up the stairs, thinking the house is getting broken into, and there is nobody there. I have no idea what that is either.

Last fall, my mother-in-law stayed with us for a few months (yeah, I know guys...oh joy...LOL). While she was here, one day, she got so frightened in the house, she went out back and stayed on the back patio until my wife got home from work. She wouldn't go in for anything. She says she started getting an uneasy feeling and some of the lights came on. She also heard the noises of footsteps, etc.

Is our house haunted? Hell if I know. We have strange things happening, but could they all be "natural" in nature? Perhaps. I really don't know what it is, but I can state that these things have happened for a fact, and in some cases continue to happen. No, I have no "proof". But I know what I saw, and when multiple people see the same thing, it's not an illusion. Take it or leave it.

EDITED TO ADD THIS....
After the "shadow" experience, I talked to my next door neighbor. He said his son had been seeing shadows in his room (his boy was about 4 years old). And when I talked about this to my son, he said that when he was about 9 years old or so, he kept having dreams about shadows coming out of the walls. They wanted to grab him and take him into the wall. Crazy, I know. Maybe we're sitting on an Indian (Native American for you PC nuts) graveyard or something, or maybe a battle took place here or something. It's in Colorado.
edit on 16-4-2011 by navy_vet_stg3 because: See above....

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

IMHO it's this kind of nonsensical, blatant, baseless "pics or it didn't happen" trolling that's the problem. Not the threads ATS members post to share an experience they had. If you don't like the thread, you don't have to post in it. It isn't like anyone's bending your arm to make you harass the OP.

Hauntings are notoriously difficult to prove one way or another, because there is no way to quantify them to the satisfaction of the scientific community; and so-called "skeptics", who aren't so much skeptical as they are deeply entrenched in a particular belief to the point of dogmatism. (For those, even if there was scientifically acceptable proof, they would still deny it.) It is also incredibly unlikely that there ever will be technology and methodology that will satisfy the scientific community... quite simply, there isn't a government around who could be arsed to care about ghosts, and that means there ain't gonna be funding. No money=no proper research=no proof.

IMHO.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by nithaiah

IMHO it's this kind of nonsensical, blatant, baseless "pics or it didn't happen" trolling that's the problem. Not the threads ATS members post to share an experience they had. If you don't like the thread, you don't have to post in it. It isn't like anyone's bending your arm to make you harass the OP.

Hauntings are notoriously difficult to prove one way or another, because there is no way to quantify them to the satisfaction of the scientific community; and so-called "skeptics", who aren't so much skeptical as they are deeply entrenched in a particular belief to the point of dogmatism. (For those, even if there was scientifically acceptable proof, they would still deny it.) It is also incredibly unlikely that there ever will be technology and methodology that will satisfy the scientific community... quite simply, there isn't a government around who could be arsed to care about ghosts, and that means there ain't gonna be funding. No money=no proper research=no proof.

IMHO.

Yea they can't really be proven. Similary to the ufo thing, it's more a belief than anything. But there are things that happen that can't be explained to others that are definetly real.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

The problem with offering it "gifts" is you are unsure of the origin point of the entity and if from the Dark Underworld (Hell) you do not ever offer gifts because it will make no mistake bite you in the tail and be completely contradictive to the end goal as that will make them stay longer and intensify the attack. IE, feed it and it'll never be full.

If unsure of origin never attempt to challenge as that could end up bad, very bad for you and our family. Like, it will kill someone you love and care for deeply so it is never worth the risk. Until this has lifted and concluded everyone in your family, her family, y'all friends are in direct danger.

Before you pass out repeat the phrase "Lord, surround me with the white light of Jesus Christ our lord and saviour and Lord give me protection from this entity and show them the light".

gdaub23,

The books have been scanned and confirm that y'all did nothing to warrant this and have been approved to move forth on the issuance of a quintuple shot of positively charged karmatic white light of the Holy Spirit. Also, everyone of yours and her families have had their firewalls quadruple reinforced and am working now to isolate, identify and act accordingly on said entity.

The only thing we ask in return is that you do whatever you can to brighten someone's day and help someone out who needs it.

Do not challenge it EVER! GOT ME?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I also feel an evil presence in my room sometimes.

When I feel scared,I start to recite some religious incantations with full
concentration and I feel better afterwards.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

Certain people are more sensitive then others to high EMF. Is this the room with the power company has there meter on the other side of the wall?? Is the breaker box right below that room? Older houses tend to leak EMF all over the place this creates the feeling of being watched also hair hair tingle. Oh and lets not forget fear electro magnetic interference has all kinds of effects on are health. Thats most likely the cause the only way to solve it an electrician with a meter to track it down and replace wires with ones that have better shielding.

I am very serious here my friend is an electrician and ive helped on some of his jobs and you dont know how many times ive heard these same complaints.

One more thing if you dont have the money the first thing you can do is wrap the breaker box if its near the room metal screen mesh works well or hold on to your hat tin foil sorry couldnt help it.

edit on 4/17/11 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
so it was 4:32am and i wasjust woken up by something wierd...i am heavy sleeper and it takes alot to get me up...i dont know what it was that didnt but as soon as i did wake inhad a very wierd feeling come over me...and i have a really strong feeling that theres smething here with me...i had to wakr Dana up to stay awake with me and the omly way i couldget her to was if i tod her i would stay up with our daughter this morning. whick i dont mind. now i keep getn these strange noises coming from along the bed every min or so reallly greaking me out... i know the advice people have giving is only meant to help but im worried if i start usingit my problems will get worse, i shoulda never even said anything because now it knows how i feel

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

Dear heart, it knows how you feel anyway...typing it on a keyboard in words you recognize is a good exercise for you (journaling is an excellent therapy), but is quite mundane in the unseen world where thoughts are easily transmitted and intercepted.

I appreciate the response from the poster suggesting leaving gifts might be a bad idea...well thought out!!

One more suggestion, ...there are helping angels with you at all times, just waiting for instructions. If you aren't religious, that's ok (neither am I), but it can't hurt to ask for their help. Judy Goodman, a world renowned seer, says that she can see them - I've been to two of her seminars regarding this subject. She told us, the class, that even if we can't see them, they are there, but won't act without our request. What can it hurt? Ask them, please, angels, help me deal with this thing.

www.judygoodman.com...

She, when I met her a few years ago, said in her introductory remarks, "I don't teach students, I teach teachers" and I have never ever forgotten the experience of listening to her and being in her class. Utterly convincing. You might find some comfort just visiting her website - I'm posting the link without digging into it this morning, but in the past at least, she had fantastic Q&A sections delineating her awareness... not just about angels and spirit guides, but about mischievous entities, the afterlife, reincarnation, etc.

Meanwhile, if it is a negative spirit, there are people on here who are sending positive protective and binding spells (charms, energy, whatever you want to call it - I'm a former WASP and also a Wiccan solo, and have done protective ceremonies myself)...

You didn't mention you had a daughter in the earlier posts that I read - that changes everythng, doesn't it??
Does Dana have family or an alternative place you can all go? Maybe just get the heck out of there - even if it's just a couple of nights away - and see if the visitations and harrassments stop when you are not in the place. If you are followed, then you know it's not a localized bothersome entity, and not just connected to that room of the house. At that point, a whole 'nother tactic might be necessary to figure out it wants with you personally. Hmmm.

I think you are very brave for posting this, and I'm finding it fascinating to read.
And asking for help/suggestions shows a good notion - there are remote methods of prayer or positive, healing energy that people who are aware of them can use to help you.

Fear not, things are exactly the way they are supposed to be all the time (Zen), and look at this as a lesson - what is it you have to learn from this unpleasant exercise??

edit on 17-4-2011 by wildtimes because: typos and clarity

edit on 17-4-2011 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Did you do what i advised
i know your not religious or anything, so if you dont np

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
www.judygoodman.com...

"Why are ghosts/spirits (the type that one connects with a haunted house such as a poltergeist) stuck here on earth, and physically interact with the living?"

When a soul becomes 'earthbound' they will continue to hang around places that were familiar to them. If they are very connected to a person, instead of a place, the soul will move around with the person. In such a case, the physical person may experience unusual phenomena in any place they live or work. This activity, usually credited to Poltergeist, is their way of getting the attention of the person in physical. Sometimes the activity is less than friendly and creates problems, and fear, for that person.

Here is her perspective on mischievous spirits or those who would do harm. ^^^^^(emphasis mine).

A soul may become 'earthbound' when they do not make a full transition. What would cause a soul not to fully transition when they die? Rapid, dramatic death processes will sometimes leave a soul in disbelief of their own death. An extremely close connection to a person or place may keep them holding on. When a loved one is dying and we keep crying and telling them we can't live without them - that may keep a soul close by. In such a case, they are literally torn between the two worlds and the crying and lamenting of their loved one will have the stronger pull.

Again ^^^^^^^^^ enmphasis mine.
If you go to the link above, you'll find her Q&A page, still intact like it was, where it explains Angels, spirit guides, harmful guides, etc. In my experience, you can write to her and ask a question - she's a clairvoyant. Look at her credentials.

I'm sure someone on here will "debunk" her like they do everyone else with para-scientific knowledge or opinions - but for my part, I believe her. And it's my prerogative to believe her. I don't have to defend that choice, but would welcome any genuine REQUESTS to DISCUSS IT.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
www.theparanormalsociety.org...

What we believe happens during a poltergeist haunting is that there is an agent, a person in which the activity centers around. In many cases this agent is a child or young adult. Even more interesting is that in almost all documented cases the agent was going through a particuliarly stressful time in their life or may have gone through a recent tragic event. The agent may be tryng to eleviate the stress or the stress can simply be unresolved or repressed, but ineffictively dealing with or ignoring the emotional issues causes poltergeist activity through a form of psychokinesis called Recurrent Spontaneous Psychokinesis, or RSPK. The agent isn't aware that they are causing the poltergeist phenomena and has no idea when or how it will occur. Many times they themselves can actually be the victim, especially when their stress is coupled with self-targeted anger. Other cases have determined that more than one person can be involved, thus pooling RSPK energy and increasing the intensity and frequency of the activity. Research has also show that people with Epilepsy or people with a history of seizures are sometimes associated with Poltergeist activity.

(bold emphasis mine, again) I won't make assessments regarding what it is you're actually enduring gdaub, but
you might want to check out this site (linked above) - the page quoted from is one dealing with the current research and understandings...and there is more info on what to do, how to assess your particular situation.

Very interesting, let us know how you do!

edit on 17-4-2011 by wildtimes because: increase emphasis

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

i dont have the chritstian music channel...but i am going to get me cd so i can play it...do you kno of a good one that would be good for this?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

If you really feel there is an evil presence, you have to envoke a prayer to Archangel Michael, please don't think I am a crank. It works. You are envoking the power of the angels to come and drive out the presence you wish to be removed and protect you from all evil spirits.

Say " Archangel Michael, come to me and protect me and my family in the white light of love. Evil - Satan be gone. Archangel Michael drive this evil out of my and my family's life and home. Follow it to the ends of earth and smite it from this plane. Protect me and my family from all evil. May Gods work be done, in the name of the Father and Jesus Christ , Amen.

Sorry if this sounds a bit weird, but it will work.

Peace and Love

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
www.klove.com...

This would be better than a Christian CD atm probably.

www.klove.com... (You can stream it from your computer if you want)

Again i know your not religious , but this should help you , just turn the music to where you can barely hear the words so it doesnt bother you to much. It will help you.

If it doesnt , well..... sad face

(I dont want you to feel im trying to push my faith on you , im not youve heard it before , just trying to see if this simple solution that helped me will help you)
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
This is my first post (I've been coming to this site for a while but never bothered signing up). I signed up because right when I saw the title of this thread, I had a good feeling of what it was about.

I've lived in the same house for 15 years and never had anything odd happen until the last few months (probably starting in Nov of last year). I've always believed in ghost/paranormal stuff but never really experienced anything. I haven't changed anything as far as life style and I haven't messed with anything so I'm not sure what caused the change. My fiance and I have been fighting more than normal but not sure if that would be connected (although I've been wondering if maybe our negative energy is causing something). I've lost family members but this just doesn't feel like that. What I feel is evil.

Since about January of this year I've been having the same types of feelings as you when it's night time. It doesn't happen all the time but when it does it's scary. I know that a lot of people are skeptics and I probably won't describe things right but its like even though my eyes are closed and I can't "see" anything I can feel it and see it in my mind. It feels like something is kneeling next to the bed with its face sideways and really close to mine staring at me with an evil grin. Just like you described it feels like its right in my face almost touching my nose. I am usually too scared to even open my eyes and just bury myself in the covers. I've also been really nervous when I have to use the restroom and try to avoid looking into any mirrors I pass on the way since I always feel like I will see something I shouldn't. I can't tell if I'm imagining it or not but it sometimes feels like theres something moving at the end of my bed (feels like a cat moving around at the end sometimes, just a subtle movement like that and while I do have 2 cats, they DO NOT sleep in the room with me since I always keep the door closed-don't like cat hair on my bed).

Other weird things that have happened-broken glass candle holder that was way in the back of my shelf with other items in front of it was found smashed on the carpeted floor in front of the dresser once again my room door is always shut and the other items in front of it were not moved. Later on the same night I was telling my fiance about the smashed glass and while I was telling him what I found, there was a loud bang from the next room. Weird tapping noise coming from closet door in front room-only happened once and was about three knocks long. Sometimes one of the cats goes flat and crawls around like he seems something that isn't there. I also have had weird problems when in the shower with the curtain blowing inwards but once again, not sure what is causing that but I had never had problems with that before just recently.

Not sure what's going on but it's weird to hear someone else having the same types of problems. Sorry for the long response!! I haven't been sleeping well though that's for sure. If someone else is awake it helps but like you, I've sometimes resorted to sleeping out in the living room with the tv on when I'm alone.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join