It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hello...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
hello i am new and would like to say hey to everybody and also would like to ask a question. has anybody read the book called black? an idea scared me when i read it. one idea is that these terrorists want to use viruses through the air to kill people in the united states. they own a pharmaceutical company and only two people know about the virus. the company says it will cure diseases but they dont know that it mutates under heat and would cause the end of the world. i know its hard to understand but what if these chemtrails are like this?
edit on 15-4-2011 by TheFinalFrontier because: mispelled a word

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
if chemtrails are like what you describe then there wouldn't be much to worry about since its already suspended there, but on the other hand, It wont matter because the environment would be so irradiated by then, that maybe even the virus might die with radiation poisoning!

Cheer up, there is no need to be afraid of anything except our inability to adapt and comprehend the whole weirdness of the universe, nothing is worse than a life lived with little consciousness of living it!

welcome to ATS!
Its crazy in here! but amongst its flawed electronic nature, it still remains as an oasis, sometimes....

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneEyedProphet

thanks alot
TFF

new topics

join