It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Soldiers Shooting Live Rounds At Prisoners

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I dare say that calling prisoners unarmed is an oxymoron. Just listen to the guy "disciplining" the troops after they combat dirt balls with grenades.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The trolls here yesterday said this was just a training exercise and nobody was shot.....I don't know as I haven't tried to find out if it is real or not.Knowing, and having seen how our government operates lately, I might would think this has a ring of truth to it, prisoner's being shoot at,...but want say till I investigate it.

I am concentrating on EleNin right now and the truth it holds as far many more people will be involved if it is true...
edit on 15-4-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
A) This is from 2005

B) Those were stun grenades at the end

C) I didn't see one prisoner in the video

D) Have no idea what was being shot at "them" ghosts. Beanbags? Blanks? Who knows.

Looks like a bunch of crappola.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by HoldTheBeans

Well there's really no way to tell so lets not jump the gun. You can see the dirt lumps breaking apart as they hit the fence so someone had to of thrown it, you can also here them hit the fence... not to mention you can hear people yelling an I don't know if it was the soldiers.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I think the pictures speak a thousand words and they are all bad ones.
Shooting fish in the barrel takes on a whole new meaning with this disgusting act.
You could hear the soliders laughing as their bullets hit home.
Those prisoners must throw a nasty stone for the soliders to shot back with bullets.
Those soliders are some pathetic men.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
This video is not soldiers shooting innocent people.

There was a prison riot after a soldier stomped on a koran, soldiers used tear gas and rubber bullets.

You can even hear the "Allah Hu Ackbars" in the background being yelled by the mob.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Life is filled with choices.

You make a choice, you engage in that decision, and you derive benefit or harm.

You throw rocks or dirt clods at men armed with rifles, your stupidity screams to take you out of the gene pool.

Soldiers, after weeks, months, or years, are not in a good mood.

That "dirt clod" could be a grenade covered with a sticky material such as contact cement, and the powdered with dirt to better conceal its identity.

Yeah. I'd get them off my back too.

Trusting people are usually the ones that get killed assuming way too much.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
well if any one cares here is the full story www.presstv.ir... from the link

video obtained by Press TV's U.S. Desk shows how U.S. troops use disproportionate force and live rounds against prisoners in Iraq's Camp Bucca, killing four -- an incident that prompted the military and CNN to lie in an attempt to cover up the carnage.

top topics

join