It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Warn Future Drugs Will Be Designed To Control The Human Mind

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
I performed more than 1500 autopsies, I never ever saw anyone die from weed.

This is something that bugs the heck out of me all the time. The social stigma that comes with using marijuana is ridiculous, and it shows just how ignorant people are.

What's equally hilarious and irritating is hearing someone talk about how deadly marijuana is while they're drinking alcohol. Anyone who thinks marijuana is worse than alcohol is an uneducated idiot. Yeah it sounds harsh, but it's true.

Or people who think marijuana is only used by low life's or "druggies" or "hippies". As I get older, I notice more and more professionals using marijuana. The thing is, most people who use marijuana religiously aren't obvious about it. These people can smoke a bowl and then go out into the world and function like a normal human being (or even excel at everything), so no one has any idea that they use marijuana. The "druggies" and "hippies" that are said to be regular users, probably use lots of other drugs as well. People like that give it a bad name.

I used to say that no one has ever died from using marijuana, but I have heard a story of one person: He died because he was smoking it through a gas mask and ended up suffocating. So that's just death from being stupid.

I'm just thankful that my state has decriminalized it. In Massachusetts, carrying up to an ounce of marijuana is only a civil offense: a $100 ticket and you're on your way.
Many people thought, "Oh no! The state is going to go into the gutter now that marijuana use isn't criminal anymore!" And yet: nothing happened. Life went on as usual.

If anything, the state is making even more money. Here's a good example: Every year there is an event called "Hemp Fest" where tens of thousands of people flood Boston Common and all smoke. Back when possession of marijuana was a criminal offense: the police walking around the common on Hemp Fest would just take the pipe or joint or whatever people are using and throw it out. They wouldn't bother arresting everyone because there were too many people.
Now that marijuana is only a civil offense: the police walk around the common on this day and write tickets to all the people they see smoking. $100 to the state here.... $100 to the state there... and on and on and on. The state is making even more money now that marijuana is solely a civil offense.

Society works in ridiculous ways it seems.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

All of those listed are horrifyingly bad for one's consciousness. The alter your minds ability to access a deeper level of you, but that is the purpose. Fluoride keeps you from access more refined aspects of yourself, keeping you in a placid, brain dead state, accepting your crappy reality as the only reality there is.

What I find odd that folks differentiate the "drugs" based on listed purpose. As one poster pointed out Zoloft changed the way in which they view their reality - the contention in the OP is right there in that explanation. Yet, that is seen as "medication" and the OP deals with things that alter one's reality, like...... zoloft.

I don't get it, why do people see a difference based on "intent" when the fact is: '___', XTC, Pot, zoloft, aspartame, msg, are all chemicals that were created to change your reality. '___', supposedly frees your mind from the limited reality you perceive (this is not true), XTC supposedly breaks down the inhibitions you have with interacting with your reality. Pot, lets you ease through your reality. Zoloft, lets you deal with your reality. Aspartame, addicts you to certain things you consume in your reality. MSG, tells you the crap you are eating in your reality is actually not crap.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman
MSG, tells you the crap you are eating in your reality is actually not crap.

Hahah, this is pretty good. I mean the whole list was poignant, but this particular sentence made me actually giggle.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Humanity is and has been "mind conditioned" now for a couple decades on several levels.

The fluoride in our water is dumbing us down and making us more docile along with, I believe frequency waves enmasse via TV, cell towers and or HAARP.

GWEN (Ground Wave Emergency Network) transmitters placed 200 miles apart across the USA allow specific frequencies to be tailored to the geomagnetic-field strength in each area, allowing the magnetic field to be altered. They operate in the LF range, with transmissions between LF 150 and 175 KHz. They also emit waves from the upper VHF to the lower UHF range of 225 - 400 MHz. The LF signals travel by waves that hug the ground rather than radiating into the atmosphere. A GWEN station transmits in a 360 degree circle up to 300 miles, the signal dropping off sharply with distance. The entire GWEN system consists of, (depending on source of data), from 58 to an intended 300 transmitters spread across the USA, each with a tower 299-500 ft high. 300 ft copper wires in spoke-like fashion fan out from the base of the system underground, interacting with the earth, like a thin shelled conductor, radiating radio wave energy for very long distances through the ground.

The United States is bathed in this magnetic field which can rise from ground up to 500 ft, but goes down into basements, so everyone can be affected and mind-controlled. The entire artificial ground-wave spreads out over the whole of the USA like a web. It is easier to mind-control and hypnotize people who are bathed in an artificial electromagnetic-wave.

GWEN transmitters have many different functions including:

1. controlling the weather,
2. mind control,
3. behavior and mood control, and
4. sending synthetic-telepathy as infrasound to victims with US government mind-control implants.

GWEN works in conjunction with HAARP and the Russian Woodpecker transmitter, which is similar to HAARP. The Russians openly market a small version of their weather-engineering system called Elate, which can fine-tune weather patterns over a 200 mile area and have the same range as the GWEN unit. An Elate system operates at Moscow airport. The GWEN towers shoot enormous bursts of energy into the atmosphere in conjuction with HAARP. The website www.cuttingedge.org wrote an expose of how the major floods of the Mid-West USA occurred in 1993.

Atmospheric Vapor Rivers
Enormous, invisible rivers of water, consisting of vapors that flow, move towards the poles in the lower atmosphere. They rival the flow of the Amazon River and are 420 to 480 miles wide and up to 4,800 miles long. They are 1.9 miles above the earth and contain a volume of water equivalent to 340 lbs of water per second. There are 5 atmospheric rivers in each Hemisphere. A massive flood can be created by damming up one of these massive vapor rivers, causing huge amounts of rainfall to be dumped. The GWEN Towers positioned along the areas north of the Missouri and Mississippi Rivers were turned on for 40 days and 40 nights, probably mocking the Flood of Genesis. (This was in conjunction with HAARP, that creates a river of electricity flowing thousands of miles through the sky and down to the polar ice-cap, manipulating the jet-stream , like the Russian Woodpecker.) These rivers flooded, causing agricultural losses of $12-15 billion. HAARP produces earthquakes by focusing energy along fault lines. GWEN Towers are located on the fault lines and volcanic areas of the Pacific Northeast.

In 1963, Dr Robert Beck explored effects of external magnetic-fields on brainwaves showing a relationship between psychiatric admissions and solar magnetic storms. He exposed volunteers to pulsed magnetic-fields similar to magnetic-storms, and found a similar response. US 60 Hz electric power ELF waves vibrate at the same frequency as the human brain. UK 50 Hz electricity emissions depress the thyroid gland.

Human Vulnerability
Dr Andrija Puharich in the 50's/60's, found that clairvoyant's brainwaves became 8 Hz when their psychic powers were operative. He saw an Indian Yogi in 1956 controlling his brainwaves, deliberately shifting his consciousness from one level to another. Puharich trained people with bio-feedback to do this consciously, making 8 Hz waves. A healer made 8 Hz waves pass into a patient, healing their heart trouble, her brain emitting 8 Hz . One person emitting a certain frequency can make another also resonate to the same frequency. Our brains are extremely vulnerable to any technology which sends out ELF waves, because they immediately start resonating to the outside signal by a kind of tuning-fork effect. Puharich experimented discovering that

A) 7.83 Hz (earth's pulse rate) made a person feel good, producing an altered-state.
B) 10.80 Hz causes riotous behavior and
C) 6.6 Hz causes depression.

Puharich made ELF waves change RNA and DNA, breaking hydrogen bonds to make a person have a higher vibratory rate. He wanted to go beyond the psychic 8 Hz brainwave and attract psi phenomena. James Hurtak, who once worked for Puharich, also wrote in his book The Keys of Enoch that ultra-violet caused hydrogen bonds to break and this raised the vibratory rate.

Puharich presented the mental effects of ELF waves to military leaders, but they would not believe him. He gave this information to certain dignitaries of other Western nations. The US government burned down his home in New York to shut him up and he fled to Mexico. However, the Russians discovered which ELF frequencies did what to the human brain and began zapping the US Embassy in Moscow on 4 July 1976 with electromagnetic-waves, varying the signal, including focusing on 10 Hz. (10 Hz puts people into a hypnotic state. Russians and North Koreans use this in portable mind-control machines to extract confessions. A machine was even found in an American church to help the congregation believe!) The Russian "Woodpecker" signal was traveling across the world from a transmitter near Kiev. The US Air Force identified 5 different frequencies in this compound harmonic Woodpecker signal that was sending signals through the earth and the atmosphere.

Nikola Tesla revealed in 1901 power could be transmitted through the ground using ELF waves. Nothing stops or weakens these signals. The Russians retrieved Tesla's papers when they were finally returned to Yugoslavia after his death.

Source: www.bariumblues.com...

Start researching mass mind control theglobalrealm.com...

It's already here, just start researching this in earnest.

The human brain (and animals as well) is nothing more than an organic computer and can be affected from a distance by change in frequency waves.

The drugs (like flouride) make the brain more susceptible.

musicians4freedom.com...

Another good site to explore is here: montalk.net...

Montalk dot net also has some free e-books.

This rabbit hole goes so deep that once you fall into it, you never hit bottom.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I see more logical uses than negative. When I hear of scientists working on crazy new things, from experimental drugs, and weaponry. I honestly feel very envyious of them. I would love to be able to do such work. Especially for the government.

However not even 0.00007% of world pop will do such things. How I would love the opportunity to prove I could do such work, like any other monkey with the knowhow.

But such a drug, could start revolutions in the middle east. People feeling the need for freedom, rather than oppression. Cure for racism and meaningless hatred.

To many it is immoral to control the free will of ones mind, but in such a self-destructive species, morals do not exist.
To me this is the quickest way to type one civilization, instead of waiting for nations to change and find logic, force logic upon them.

One flaw with humans, is we are born knowing absolutely nothing, which is why it would be best in a few decades to enforce a "code of logic" have billions of minds connected through some hive mind process, like the Internet but better access to information. But this code of logic contains, laws of physics, what is and is not possible, understandingnof multiple subjects.

No racism. No hate. No blind wars. Only a species, reaching for the stars, and not quarreling over them.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Thanks for this OP. You might be interested in a thread I posted today linking to an interview Mike Wallace did with Aldous Huxley in 1958 in which Huxley considers this very subject - mind control through chemicals.

Treasure Trove of Interviews - Including Aldous Huxley in 1958

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Thanks for this OP. You might be interested in a thread I posted today linking to an interview Mike Wallace did with Aldous Huxley in 1958 in which Huxley considers this very subject - mind control through chemicals.

Treasure Trove of Interviews - Including Aldous Huxley in 1958

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
on top of these drugs are the forms of media around them, subjecting them to all sorts of conclusions not drawn up by themselves, we are breeding consumers.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

This is why I think Plato's rationalism(under the context of a philosopher citizen) should be mandatory. If we don't learn to control ourselves some one else will.

That said the future is looking lousier and lousier.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I just wrote a paper two weeks ago showing the similarities between a brave new world and modern society. This would have been so perfect! Good find though.
edit on 17-4-2011 by subaruftw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony1138

I see more logical uses than negative. When I hear of scientists working on crazy new things, from experimental drugs, and weaponry. I honestly feel very envyious of them. I would love to be able to do such work. Especially for the government.

However not even 0.00007% of world pop will do such things. How I would love the opportunity to prove I could do such work, like any other monkey with the knowhow.

But such a drug, could start revolutions in the middle east. People feeling the need for freedom, rather than oppression. Cure for racism and meaningless hatred.

To many it is immoral to control the free will of ones mind, but in such a self-destructive species, morals do not exist.
To me this is the quickest way to type one civilization, instead of waiting for nations to change and find logic, force logic upon them.

One flaw with humans, is we are born knowing absolutely nothing, which is why it would be best in a few decades to enforce a "code of logic" have billions of minds connected through some hive mind process, like the Internet but better access to information. But this code of logic contains, laws of physics, what is and is not possible, understandingnof multiple subjects.

No racism. No hate. No blind wars. Only a species, reaching for the stars, and not quarreling over them.

It is called a conscience, most normal human beings are born with it. Those born without tend to be called sociopaths or psychopaths. Sociopaths tend to be comfortable with totalitarian governments(especially communism). People like you caused more death and destruction then any other group in history.

Communism is a lie, sameness is a lie. Besides who the heck wants to be a Borg drone?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

If this can stop a maniac from going out and committing an act of murder (a random act of murder) then it's a good thing!

If it can stop a terrorist from blowing a hole in a shopping mall or plane, then it's a good thing!

If it can halt a Peodophile in his/her tracks then its a good thing!

But....

If it's designed to alter ones mind entirely from thinking opposite to what one might call 'correct' or 'right' on other issues you may have a different opinion on such as the way the World is run..... then it is a bad thing!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Nice post!!

I believe also that the transmission of microwave particles is an altering science.... those pings and dings you get from the TV, Radio, Music or some Computer Monitors can be pretty bad for you....

You must have noticed the high pitched frequency constantly in your head after many hours of TV and Music!!

Mine is actually receding now or i can hardly notice it now that flatscreens are here but still get a tone from my computer although it is pretty soft.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Yep you are most correct.

I don't know about England but here in the US our government was really very eager to make sure all of us changed over to digital and gave us reimbursement or fabulous sales making the flat plasma screen very accessible.

Oh our government is so generous!

From my research, chemicals and drugs are used to "condition" or make the human brain more susceptible but the actual reprogramming is now done primarily by frequency waves.

And most everyone has been "conditoned and re-programmed" to some extent.

This rabbit hole is indeed deep and has many twists and turns.

Now three years ago I posted "The Secret Covenant" and was laughed at.....................who is laughing now?

edit on 18-4-2011 by ofhumandescent because: added video

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
This has been done for decades already, through the most widespread drug of choice - television.

Human morale and morals have been swayed and altered by the type of television that is being shown on all networks, and by the type of advertising being used.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by spikester

Originally posted by spikester

getting at what's in there to scramble it up and pour it in a mold. Even our most powerful instincts, hunger, love, hate, breathing can be altered.

Yes, I am sure they have been there done that...

In fact...
A declassified CIA document dated 7 January 1953 [1] with a section heading “Outline of Special H Cases” describes the creation of multiple personality in two 19-year old girls. “H” is shorthand for hypnotic, hypnotized, or hypnotism in these documents: “These subjects have clearly demonstrated that they can pass from a fully awake state to a deep H controlled state ... by telephone, by receiving written matter, or by the use of code, signal, or words and that control of those hypnotized can be passed from one individual to another without great difficulty. It has also been shown by experimentation with these girls that they can act as unwilling couriers for information purposes.” www.wanttoknow.info...

Surely they have a good handle on it now...

I am not sure what scares me the most....

People will be asking for this mind control when its ready...or people refusing it and it being forced on them...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

All of those listed are horrifyingly bad for one's consciousness. The alter your minds ability to access a deeper level of you, but that is the purpose. Fluoride keeps you from access more refined aspects of yourself, keeping you in a placid, brain dead state, accepting your crappy reality as the only reality there is.

What I find odd that folks differentiate the "drugs" based on listed purpose. As one poster pointed out Zoloft changed the way in which they view their reality - the contention in the OP is right there in that explanation. Yet, that is seen as "medication" and the OP deals with things that alter one's reality, like...... zoloft.

I don't get it, why do people see a difference based on "intent" when the fact is: '___', XTC, Pot, zoloft, aspartame, msg, are all chemicals that were created to change your reality. '___', supposedly frees your mind from the limited reality you perceive (this is not true), XTC supposedly breaks down the inhibitions you have with interacting with your reality. Pot, lets you ease through your reality. Zoloft, lets you deal with your reality. Aspartame, addicts you to certain things you consume in your reality. MSG, tells you the crap you are eating in your reality is actually not crap.

You didn't touch on alcohol as I requested so I am assuming that is your drug of choice and don't wish to go there. Somehow, though, I feel if you did answer that you would have somehow skipped over the mind-numbing effects of alcohol with some absurd claim that it is OK because the effects are only temporary while tossing-in the absurd notion that pot causes permanent brain damage so is therefore bad while boozin' is just fine. So I assume you were just side-stepping a losing argument.

People use drugs for different purposes, some for medical needs or to correct an imbalance. Others have found mind-expansion through psychedelics and such substances. XTC - as you spell it - increases the feeling of empathy in most users. All have different properties that may either be used or abused.

It took awhile after I replied to your earlier post to realize your stating fluoride alerts the mind was a typo of "alters" so that helps clarify that.

Alcohol is the drug that made recreational drug use an international pasttime. Some question the motives of anyone that finds need to use such escapism but most will either use it or tolerate its recreational use. Others consider alcohol a dangerous, unhealthy, and even "rowdy" drug and prefer the more mild effects of pot while yourself and other rail-on against its use. Because of alcohol we have become accustomed to recreational drug use in our society and normally don't don't question the motives of the recreational uses that wish to take time-out for relaxation. I assume your motives for harping on it are in keeping with your handle. So go ahead and be cranky, old man.

edit on 19-4-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The human mind draws it's energy from spirit which is eternal and everlasting. Even 100% control over the human mind cannot stop the spirit from bursting through and revealing truth once again. The Elite, in their dark ways, will never stop the truth of divine self from emerging. They could never kill enough of us. We will always over come!

edit on 19-4-2011 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visitor2012
The human mind draws it's energy from spirit which is eternal and everlasting. Even 100% control over the human mind cannot stop the spirit from bursting through and revealing truth once again. The Elite, in their dark ways, will never stop the truth of divine self from emerging. They could never kill enough of us. We will always over come!

edit on 19-4-2011 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

Actually there's a new drug, or has just been approved which is meant for patient who have involuntary/uncontrollable bursts of laughter or crying or who have the wrong expressions of emotions (for example laughing while being angry). It is mainly aimed at the elderly and has ofcourse nothing to do with mindcontrol in a conspiracy manner, I'm sure it will make a lot of people happy but still it's somewhat concerning. People might be inclined to use drugs more and more to solve mental problems instead of learning how to use that spirit, which is not easy but will not become any easier when we all rely on drugs to solve our mental problems.
edit on 19/4/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

We should ONLY use these drugs on world leaders, the rich elites and politicians, then MAYBE they will start doing what the people ask them to do...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join