It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO over Paris (another sighting that's too good to be true)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

This UFO sighting was referenced in this AOL article:

goo.gl...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
AOL is just trolling, that video is old from at least Mar 4, 2009
if its too good to be true...well you know the rest

show me a video of buildings getting blown up that is covered by all main news channels not just one at a time , then ill believe it...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Lmao looks too good to be true.

I'm waiting for the "Chinese Lantern" guys to come in

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I want to believe... But seriously ! This is CGI ! No way this is real !!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Too good to be true indeed.. It doesn't really blend well with the background.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
100% Fake. Notice that in the video the angle of filming changes so that the camera is parallel to the craft as we see its fins. Bad CGI.
edit on 15-4-2011 by bluemooone2 because: spl

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Yes it does look fake. One thing that strikes me is the fact that the UFO disappears in the exact same fashion as the Jerusalem UFO. Same CGI artist? And why does a UFO need vertical stabilizers?
edit on 15-4-2011 by hotrice because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Rookie mistake.

The camera isn't shaky enough when zoomed in. Way too smooth, like computer simulated smooth.
edit on 15-4-2011 by coder22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
This video is older then the cheese that I had in my friedge
it just ran away...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
If that video were any more synthetic it would be a breast implant.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Wouldn't fool my 6 year old sister...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
this vid is getting old and is proven fake in the pâst...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Paris Texas ?? Yeah it's a fake been out a while

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
That is a great rendition of some of the black ops technology that the U.S government has been toying around with. Only problem with the video was, they should've filmed the hoax in the woods or desert.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by hotrice

TR-3b

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
God damn, is it just me or is there an big increase in fake UFO-videos? There is literally months since I saw something that wasn't obviously fake like this one, or just lights in the night with some shoddy camera. Are they testing us for a false flag attack? If there is one group of people that would be highly skeptical and questioning in such a situation, that is people like us. TPTB have better make this check-mate work, no questions asked for a united world reichdom that is based on a common enemy always lurking in by the stars. Their power structure would last for millenniums with such a dangerous enemy threatening the whole humanity. Can't have some crazy people going about spreading rumors about how this is the elite attacking people with back-engineered technology, and that the only real threat against humanity is psychopaths. They would have to make this one count, considering the growing amount of people that wake up to what a horrible world this really is.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
It's nice to see the description of this video reverting back to "UFO over Paris".

A couple of years ago it went through a phase of appearing on the website of an English newspaper, and various discussion forums, as being described as showing a UFO over Dudley (England):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
A local paper in the UK has published the following story on its website:

Jamie Gardner, from Wolverhampton, said he captured a video recording of a triangular-shaped UFO floating over the Black Country shopping centre while he was walking to a friend’s house near Netherton hill.

The sighting has echoes of the infamous “Dudley Dorito” which was seen flying over the area during 2007 and 2008.

Mr Gardner, who posted his recording online at www.expressandstar. com ... said: “I noticed something hovering in the sky in the distance above Merry Hill, so I got my mobile phone straight out to film the object. After looking closely at it, the craft looks manmade.

“I’ve done some research and it might be called the Aurora Project, a hypersonic jet which the US government created in the 80s but denied its existence until recently.”

Mr Gardner claims the same craft has been seen throughout the UK over the past few years

But the relevant footage has been floating around the Internet for quite a while, but with different stories attached to it. For example, it appears on Youtube with the title "TRIANGLE UFO Paris France Possible TR 3B Project Francais July 23, 2008"):

(The "original" footage has been discussed on ATS previously in this thread and, I think, others).

But this episode demonstrates how hoaxed videos can circulate for years, with different stories attached to them.

edit on 15-4-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

top topics

join