It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amateur video of Syrian security abuses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Amateur video of Syrian security abuses

www.telegraph.co.uk

The first amateur video posted on a social website on Friday shows a crowd of Syrians running in Homs, the scene of recent crackdowns by the President Bashar al-Assad's regime, as gunshots in the background.

The other video posted on a social website shows Syrian security forces beating protesters while they are tied up and lying on the ground in the coastal city of Banias.

President Bashar al-Assad is battling a wave of protests across his tightly-controlled state in which rights groups say more than 200 people have been killed.

The demonstrations for greater freedoms have swept
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I am absolutely disgusted after seeing this video!! How can anyone treat his fellow man in this way! What is wrong with people in this world? Anyway I felt that this should be posted for all to see what is happening in Syria.These thugs should never be allowed to get away with this!! Be warned before viewing that the video is graphic in nature and will be upsetting to some..

www.telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotsPride

Not nice neither was the US military killing journalists in Iraq i be this gets more reviews around the world media

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Yeah Bashar al-Assad is one bad dude, this maybe one of the places where the protesters lose.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Not that upsetting. First clip: You see bunch of guys running. You never see anyone shot. What were they firing at? Considering the situation it might just as well be that they're taking out armed insurgents. No way to know what is happening there. Second clip actually shows something worthy but that's really tame and happens in pretty much every country when there is riots. Including UK/US etc.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I'm sorry but I had to post.
I watched the video.
The first clip was irrelevant,
But, walking on peoples heads?
While watching this viedo I felt like it was a set up with the passing of the camera and what not,
I

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotsPride
Anyway I felt that this should be posted for all to see what is happening in Syria.These thugs should never be allowed to get away with this!!

What about the CIA's extraordinary rendition program that involves sending "terrorism suspects" to Syria to be tortured, just like Maher Arar?

top topics

join