It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

paranormal clock activity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
my ex just left my house half an hour ago, when she got home she looked at the clock in her kitchen the second hand its pointing straight out. no one was in the house as our two kids were at mine. ive never heard of anything like this before although she has had wierd sightings in the past. the clock stopped at 6:25pm

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker10

Does she have mice?
One could have crawled on the clock, slipped, fell off, grabbed the second hand and in a last ditch effort hung on for dear life as the metal bent under it's weight.

Your right, probably a ghost!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
It sounds like your ex might be looking for some attention... She just wants a few more seconds of your time maybe.?!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by edfreesay
It sounds like your ex might be looking for some attention... She just wants a few more seconds of your time maybe.?!

DEBUNKED!

edit on 15-4-2011 by EL1A5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Local area time warp?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnteBellum

Does she have mice?
One could have crawled on the clock, slipped, fell off, grabbed the second hand and in a last ditch effort hung on for dear life as the metal bent under it's weight.

Your right, probably a ghost!

Hickory Dickory Dock!

This is peculiar. I've had a grandfather clock that chimed 13, and sometimes chimed none stop in the night until you went downstairs to look at it, at which point it abruptly stopped. Never encountered one where the hands went funny before though.

Let us know if anything else unusual happens in the vicinity.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toffeeapple

This is peculiar. I've had a grandfather clock that chimed 13, and sometimes chimed none stop in the night until you went downstairs to look at it, at which point it abruptly stopped. Never encountered one where the hands went funny before though.

Let us know if anything else unusual happens in the vicinity.

will do

Originally posted by Sover3igN

link didnt work
edit on 15-4-2011 by truthseeker10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Sover3igN

That was awesome!
Star & flag on your next post

edit on 4/15/2011 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I've had some strange things happen at my house growing up. Once I was watching TV in the darkness in my room. I looked over at the clock and I swear the hands were spinning rapidly, but when I looked back at the clock the hands were still. I went over to get a closer look; only to find that there weren't even any batteries in the clock.

I'm sure it was just my mind playing tricks on me.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
UPDATE

well when she rang me to tell me what had happened my first thought was there has to be a logical explanation for it.
well we found out there was its ******* haunted lastnight her and her bf were watching tv when they heard this banging noise coming from the kitchen, well they both got up went into the kitchen to find the lid of the bin in the middle of the room - it was in the corner to begin with. now this is were i would have # my pants, as they were standing wondering wtf was going on the ironing board which was resting up against the wall tilted forward on its own - it should have fell but just stayed there as if being held OMG.

well i didnt go there to often, i'll be going there less now lol

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayson

me and my cousin were watching videos on youtube and I seen a black figure in the corner of my eyes, thats not really related to time but when my grandfather died he died at 9:15, and his favourite clock, an ottawa senators clock fell, the time was 9:15:00 on it the night after, which was my birthday

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
weird, our clock started playing up months ago, it was fine then all of a sudden stopped and started going backwards, i am pretty sure there is an explaination, but the hand sticking out? how does that work?

our clock currently says 4:35 and counting backwards.

top topics

join