It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Hit with Massive Claims of Sexual Abuse, Murder, & Child Labor by Québécois Orphans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I figured this belongs in Secret Societies, since the Vatican has so many secrets & rituals that are obviously cult-like.

Source: Vatican Hit With Claims by Québécois Victims

Contributed by Ricky R.
SOURCE: www.vaticanbankclaims.com

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - APRIL 15, 2011

Thousands of Former Orphans from Quebec Abused by Nuns and Brothers Seek Justice for Crimes Committed 1940s through 1960s. Several Catholic Orders Implicated

Washington DC:

The well documented but now largely forgotten Duplessis Orphans scandal is widely recognized as the largest case of institution-based youth sexual and physical abuse, torture, murder and exploitation in recent Catholic Church history. There are about 3000 survivors, who as children were wrongfully put into Catholic Church run orphanages and psychiatric institutions where they suffered unspeakable abuse at the hands of priests, brothers and nuns. Now they want justice from the Catholic Church which has so far avoided liability for its crimes.

Rod Vienneau a world renowned advocate for the Duplessis Orphans and international law expert Dr. Jonathan Levy, PhD have filed a petition with the Rome based Congregation for Institutes of Consecrated Life and Societies of Apostolic Life headed by Archbishop João Bráz de Aviz which is part of the Vatican Curia and has overall responsibility for the conduct of Roman catholic orders.

The Catholic Orders accused include The Little Franciscans of Mary, Brothers of Notre Dame of Mercy, the Grey Nuns, Sisters of Mercy, Sisters of Providence, Sisters of Charity of Quebec, Sisters of the Good Shepherd and Sisters Notre Dame of Auxiliatrice.

Documented accusations include use of electro shocks to punish children, child trafficking, murder, sexual molestation, torture and forced labor. The petition outlines various representative case histories and crimes committed on a systematic basis through 1940s, 1950s, and 1960s until finally halted by the Canadian government. Many of the crimes committed resulted in financial gain for the orders who received millions of dollars from the Canadian and Quebec government for warehousing so called orphans.

The Petition may be downloaded here: www.vaticanbankclaims.com...

For more information contact:

Dr. Jonathan Levy, PhD.
1629 K Street NW Suite 300
Washington DC 20006 USA
Tel/Fax 1-202-318-2406
[email protected]
www.brimstoneandcompany.com

Rod Vienneau
Comité Enfants Grande Noirceur
779, Précieux-Sang
Joliette, Quebec, Canada
J6E 2M8
Tel. (450)756 4253
[email protected]

edit on 15-4-2011 by AnitaCigarette because: *fixed a link

edit on 15-4-2011 by AnitaCigarette because: *fixed typo

edit on 15-4-2011 by AnitaCigarette because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Apr 15 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: ex tags added

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
i dont think that any church should be in charge of an orphanage...they need to keep kids as far away from churches,at least alone,and keep them away from these sickos..i believe the only reason that some or most become preists or nuns and declare selibusy is to be able to get close to innocent children and have their way with em...i would never allow my child anywhere close to those freaks...just because they are searvants of god doesnt mean they dont have the devil in them...

I hope that these people tht suffered when they were kids get what they deserve so at least they can have a good retirement to hopefully make up for their bad childhoods..if you can even call it that...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
When is everybody going to realize the catholic church is evil !!
O thats right... Brainwashing has worked too well !!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Who's your source ? Where can more articles about this subject be found?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AnitaCigarette

Wow where to begin?what do you say about these horrendous crimes against children?It makes me so angry because I have always believed that most humans were basically good,I feel so naive and it's like I live in another world.This is one of the reasons I believe that if there was a god why would he let crimes and abuse happen to children and let these monsters live?The people that did this is the bottom of the garbage heap the most evil,vile,and disgusting form of life ever to walk the planet.And what is even worse is the bastards that knew about the abuses and never did a thing to stop it,you know there had to have been many many that knew and did nothing they deserve punishment as well.I really hope there is retribution beyond this life,because I don't think the victims are going to get justice in this one,and I hope the guilty burn in hell for eternity along with the Catholic church.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by artfuldissent

I got this article in an e-mail subscription to Raelian News. I Googled the title of the article & only found sites referencing this. BUT if you download the Petition provided in the article, which I did, you will have the PDF format of the proposed petition.

I will try to find sources to post. this article was just published today, so it might be hard to find.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Well I just googled it again & found someone has already posted what I did here on FriendFeed.com
Vatican hit...

I still cannot find the source, but given that the Petition is available for download by the author of the article, that should add some validity.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I found a better source, it is basically the Petition available for immidiate reading, rather than download. This is a PETITION rather than a news item.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Here's a news article from 2006 slave conditions and sexual abuse

another article from Investigative Journal

new topics

top topics

join