It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone remember the video with the truck driver in a secret underground facility delivering foo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I'm looking for this video, it came out probably a year ago, maybe sooner? It showed him taking his cell phone camera and filming a secret underground facility where trucks were delivering food, etc. 24/7 365 days a year. Anyone got the video? Can't seem to find it. Thanks!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by pityocamptes

No sorry, never heard of it but it sure sounds interesting...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Sure. Here it is...

He was taking up a whole lane!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Someone made a thread on that a while back but I can't find it.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I think you are talking about this one?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Thats not it!! He was actually inside a HUGE, what looked like a carved out salt mine, ~like 6 storys high, underground facility where trucks were coming in non stop with food, etc.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by manta78

Thanks!!! Thats it!!!!!!! Need to show someone... is this on disclose tv? Filters at school, can't get youtube...
edit on 15-4-2011 by pityocamptes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Whoa, never saw that video! Well, that proves it...now we can at least begin arguing about what they are there for...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by pityocamptes
I'm looking for this video, it came out probably a year ago, maybe sooner? It showed him taking his cell phone camera and filming a secret underground facility where trucks were delivering food, etc. 24/7 365 days a year. Anyone got the video? Can't seem to find it. Thanks!

Not really sure ,but just asked my hubby ,who is a truck driver who delivers food, and he said there is a place that the drivers refer to as the caves in Joplin Mo,Kansas city Mo. Cartage Mo.he said it is a undeground city
with underground cold storage, and hubby say's the walls did not look like man made material.
edit on 15-4-2011 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by infojunkie2

Also in Springfield MO....Branson MO.

Springfeild underground is/was originally leased out by Kraft foods for cheese and cold storage...now there more than 7 miles "main tunnel" with many many off shoot tunnels and the RxR has its own tunnel there.
Ive been in all of them many many times...not anything shady, military, or odd that I've ever seen there...just wharehousing....

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
i know that their is also another vid,not sure if it is from the same guy or not but, in that other vid you dont see the guy filming and he is actually driving through the tunnel for about 10 minutes or so. i know i saw it somewhere here but i have not been able to find it since.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I saw it about a week ago, under something like survival food storage, just remember the mormon church
is the largest stockpiler of food.
check out on youtube "gun confinscation after katrina,
fema concentration camps, type in "scary mtv public service"
play the first one, I mean even mtv knows somethings going on.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
This is an underground cold food storage facility. What is this guy talking about a secret underground facility...
Do you people actually think you can just drive into a secret underground facility with your truck, roam around with your camera filming and then just drive out to show the footage to everyone in the world?

edit on 15-4-2011 by Jepic because: immense disbelief.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Is it this one possibly www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I dont think this is a military base... I'm pretty sure this is just an underground food storage facility. You wouldn't be walking around with a camera grinning like an idiot if that was a classified military location.

"DUMBS forces... Security Forces... Fleet Marine Force..." This guy is talking out of his ass.
edit on 15-4-2011 by DevilDog0311 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Holiday
reply to post by infojunkie2

Also in Springfield MO....Branson MO.

Springfeild underground is/was originally leased out by Kraft foods for cheese and cold storage...now there more than 7 miles "main tunnel" with many many off shoot tunnels and the RxR has its own tunnel there.
Ive been in all of them many many times...not anything shady, military, or odd that I've ever seen there...just wharehousing....

Yeah,thats pretty much what he said, and that it was done underground to save money on cooling costs, with caves naturally staying at lower temps.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
It isn’t exactly a “secret”.

There is several companies that are selling, leasing, and renting space in underground mines for storage of various items.

Some are providing archival storage of important stuff.
Others are operating full blown day to day warehouses with normal foodstuffs and products being stored.

www.undergroundvaults.com...

www.huntmidwest.com...

www.marengowarehouse.com...

www.conagg-mo.com...

www.kcinterstate.com...

…………on and on……..

Here is a video

edit on 15-4-2011 by Mr Tranny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Here's another shot from inside a semi in the food caves, still haven't worked out the embedding, sorry

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Though they might be corp owned, I would assume they are part of the national infrastructure?

top topics

join