It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA security looks at people who complain about ... TSA security

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan

Originally posted by Nefarious

Originally posted by wingsfan
remember the underwear bomber?

The underwear bomber was helped onto the plane...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

well great, then that means the tsa is soley for screwing with us and nothing to do with safety.

Well, he boarded in Amsterdam. Not sure what they have as far as TSA-type security.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

so much for freedom of speech

where are all those people who scream about profiling.

gestapo and ss are the most fitting title when it comes to the tsa

memory serves thats how nazis came to power through unions and wait the tsa is a union.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Out of curiosity.......... If a TSA-Hole were to grope someone one who had some sickness like staph infection, crabs, or whatever and the TSA-Hole then didn't change gloves and passed said sickness to one or more people; and this sickness was tracked back to a single individual would that person be accused of domestic biological terrorism?

I mean seriously, the TSA-hole didn't change gloves but the slave shouldn't have had a sickness right? I mean honestly i need that TSA-hole to slather up my junk with a dirty rubber glove after having pulled it out of the crack of some nasty person beforehand. I need this people... okay? I need this because I'm just a dirty slave.

No but seriously,...biological terrorism???
edit on 15-4-2011 by snowen20 because: because Im a stupid slave who doesnt know how to spell STAPH!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

Bacteria, STD's, other germs...it's for your safety.

www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Gasp!
Well, then does anyone know how to make an STD sandwich that i can share with the fat TSA worker?

Wow,....vulgar and gross, but I felt it necessary to vent.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astr0
The gestapo always placed people under extreme observation if a person complained about them. Like the TSA, the Gestapo started small and went National.

Just saying.

History repeats and all that.

That's what so crazy
Washington keeps highlighting oppression in foreign countries but not on their own soil

It's all so messed up

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

I think they already do!

But just because THEY like it doesn't mean WE do!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Its funny.. before all this TSA stuff, there used to be a guy who I'd see often wearing his TSA jacket, and he'd goto the local store and buy some food on his way to work.. I havent seen him wearin his TSA jacket recently.. Must be scared

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
This is true. A friend of mine flew last weekend and when the female TSA agent began her pat down my friend said to her, "Don't touch me near my vagina" and the TSA agent stopped and called another female officer over, and had my friend repeat what she said. After she repeated it, the other agent said, "Don't say that again or you will be arrested".

They are making it very very clear now that if you dare say something to TSA about their molestation practices, they will just arrest you. There is no conspiracy anymore about Americans losing their rights, it's happening in front of our eyes.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
T.ouching
S.trangers
A.rseholes

What more needs to be said?
Except they are dirty little buggers.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Folks in the USA really have to wake up !! The American public is so dumbed down !! If you dont like the TSA do something about it !! Use social media sites and organize a massive protest to squash this evil agenda !!
People Power !!!!
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

But a civil liberties organization said the list should not include behavior relating to the expression of opinions, even arrogant expressions of opinion.

DHS, PLEASE READ THIS! According to the article the head of this terrorist cell is this civil liberty organization. I suggest an immediate drone attack!

Now, DHS employee, because I know your as dumb as a box of rocks I'll probably have to state that the above is a sarcasm. Then I'll probably have to link to the definition of sarcasm because you are so ignorant. I'm just hoping you know what a link is.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The best way to catch people capable of slowly and quietly planning a terrorist attack?

Look for the most obnoxious loud-mouth in the bunch.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The last time I flew (Texas to Colorado) I wore my kilt, a tank, wrestling shoes. I asked to be scanned with my shoes on as I had a problem with my foot that made it uncomfortable without shoes (it was BS, but they couldn't prove it).

They sent me through - no beep. they wanded me - no beep. I had long hair and a goatee - so I got an enhanced patdown. THat dude was unhappy that I was regimental under my kilt (no drawers) and mooned the line and showed a very blushing TSA female agent overseeing my junk.

After that, they admonished me that I was 'nasty' for not wearing drawers. I corrected them and told them that a properly worn kilt does not have drawers underneath it. And it was still my choice.

They said I should have told them prior to being inspected - I told them I didn't ask them to pat me down, so their initiative should be to think ahead, first.

Very homophobic dude blushed very bright red. Very secure hetero kilt-wearer went on board and smirked the whole way...

And that's how you subvert the system.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
nice too see TSA always makes the news

SO, free specch isnt allowed, self opinionated isnt allowed* very george orwellian , new world order isnt it* its coming..for all you doubters. Thier engaging in what a thug would do if yuo said soemthing about his gang* only they dont bust a cap in yuor arse* well not yet* TSA dostn know how to sympathetically treat people, lifeless, emotionless. ide be amazed if ANY of the looser emplyees have kids or marriages, ide be amazed!! wonder if they strip grope search thier own kids too.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join