It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA security looks at people who complain about ... TSA security

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

TSA security looks at people who complain about ... TSA security

www.cnn.com

Don't like the way airport screeners are doing their job? You might not want to complain too much while standing in line.

Arrogant complaining about airport security is one indicator Transportation Security Administration officers consider when looking for possible criminals and terrorists

TSA officials declined to comment on the list of indicators, but said that no single indicator, taken by itself, is ever used to identify travelers as potentially high-risk passengers. Travelers must exhibit
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Wait... you are trying to fight for your rights?
How dare you!!
AND you have a beard and look stressed and fatigued?

I would definately call this several indicators that you are a potential threat to this nation.

Firstly you looked fatigued while waiting in a long line-up, you are also starting to look stressed and annoyed for some strange reason while I ask you to spread eagle and not only that.... you are complaining about this process?

Despite it being a fact that terrorists would want to stay on the low, your behavior looks very suspicious!!!

So of course... this MUST be all about terrorism!!!!
It cannot be anything else!

You want to leave?
Nope, you will be detained and fined if you try

Now Spread Eagle Right NOW!!!!!

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Makes me want to go buy a ticket and go through the line just to start some sh*t.

Might be worth the aggravation.

During the pat down yell very loudly that he grabbed and squeezed one of my nuts and I haul off and knock him on his ass.

edit on 15-4-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

"It's circular reasoning where, you know, I'm going to ask someone to surrender their rights; if they refuse, that's evidence that I need to take their rights away from them. And it's simply inappropriate," ....

Obviously this speaker no longer works for the government.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Maybe that six year old was complaining about the TSA.

What happened to the last two guys that tried to bring down a jet.

In both cases, The passengers nearly beat them to death.

I would rather leave my shoes on, and take my chances.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
This is just one more reason that I don't fly. If I can't get there in my truck I won't go. So...that leaves me stuck in North and South America. Not so bad, I know people here. Even speak the languages.

It suprises me that nobody has done some kind of study about just who gets the pat downs, body scans, etc. I know the terrorists will strap bombs to kids, but c'mon with some of this nonsense. I really don't think a Baywatch star, can't remember which one it was, poses enough threat to body scan. Her naked pics are probably already on the internet anyway.

More study of the TSA needs done to hold them accountable. There's just too much of the "Above the Law" mentality from them. Kids around here are taught to not talk to strangers and definitely to not let a stranger rub around on their bodies. Mom and Dad are powerless to protect their kids from the TSA unless they want to get arrested or "detained" by TPTB.

Allowing the law abiding citizenry with CCW permits to take an airline course and be allowed to carry an approved handgun on flights after passing the class would be a good hedge against hijackers. It would make them think twice about trying to pull another 9-11 or light their underwear on fire.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by HappyHermit

Anyone who dares suggest that the TSA should be monitored is in for a bad time at the airport.... It's a good thing you don't fly!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

What would happen if citizens started going to the airports, standing at the gates filming the TSA workers. Or better yet, as people are standing in line waiting to be molested, each recording as they move through the line making sure the next person up is recording the person in front of them that is currently being molested.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
and the sad thing is if someone actually fits a description for a terrorist, they won't shake them down, cause that would be stereotyping. which proves this whole tsa crap is just a ruse.

remember the underwear bomber? well literally right after that my family was going through detroit to attend a funeral. one family member is an elderly lady that was in a wheel chair. she was subject to not one but THREE seperate and painfull patdowns, as getting up at her age is very difficult. as this is going on I look back at the line and there is no less then 35-40 muslim garbbed people going through with not even a blink of an eye.

now am I saying muslim people are terrorist? not at all, but what logic makes one of these pricks determine an old, disabled, caucasion woman is more of a threat then one of those people? especially right after the underwear incident?

if our government thinks this is the way to fight terrorism then how sound is thier thinking on other issues? rediculous!!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed
reply to post by Maxmars

What would happen if citizens started going to the airports, standing at the gates filming the TSA workers. Or better yet, as people are standing in line waiting to be molested, each recording as they move through the line making sure the next person up is recording the person in front of them that is currently being molested.

Since airports are considered private property those folks doing the recording would face trespassing charges and be in for some TSA lovin'... bank on it.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
They are building a cage and a control grid within. High tech border fences, removal of travel as a right, removal of previous explicitly granted constitutional rights, citizen spying UAV's, mobile xray scanners, self-written secret warrants (sshh, speak of it and you're a criminal), no checks or balances, no law for those in charge and laws on the whim for everyone else, criminalizing the videotaping of law enforcement, classifying the lies and corruption (so seeing them is a crime)...

We've come a long way, baby! Now sing a country song and waive a flag to remind yourself of how proud you are to be an American who condones it all.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Any complaint that your rights are being violated automatically makes you a terrorist. Why is a governmental agency taking on the mentality of a paranoid schizophrenic?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
It's official, I may very very.....very likely punch a TSA punk right in their throat next time they give me guff.

ahh,... A jail cell never felt so warranted and tolerable than after whooping a thugs ass. Likewise being a terrorist is starting to feel pretty damn good I must say....pretty good indeed.

Die for something.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The gestapo always placed people under extreme observation if a person complained about them. Like the TSA, the Gestapo started small and went National.

Just saying.

History repeats and all that.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
It's official, I may very very.....very likely punch a TSA punk right in their throat next time they give me guff.

ahh,... A jail cell never felt so warranted and tolerable than after whooping a thugs ass. Likewise being a terrorist is starting to feel pretty damn good I must say....pretty good indeed.

Die for something.

Want some back up?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20

Die for something.

Want some back up?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
remember the underwear bomber?

The underwear bomber was helped onto the plane...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nefarious

Originally posted by wingsfan
remember the underwear bomber?

The underwear bomber was helped onto the plane...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

well great, then that means the tsa is soley for screwing with us and nothing to do with safety.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

I thought someone would never ask. Lets get this party started!

So the revolution begins.
Die for something.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join