Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Proof there is something wrong with the moon.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

Absolutely, I believe there is something strange with the appearance of the moon. Its not necessarily the moon that would be the cause. I believe it is more likely another factor, earth wobble, pole shift to some degree, or slowing or speeding up of some entity. But I do believe the moon is behaving differently in appearance to how I have always seen it from where I am in London, England. On our planet we have been getting battered by global earthquakes. from a lot of information I have studied there is a strong connection to the solar flares, CMEs, and sun spots. If the sun can have such an effect on earth, surely the moon and other planets must feel the same effects, if not more so. I have read a few articals with photos showing that many of the planets we share our solar system with like us have ice caps at the poles and it has been proven that they too are shrinking and melting.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Dinoman

i wonderd the same thing u mentioned,think i will need to get a telescope and start watching the sky more.but being in newcastle it always cloudy or bloody raining..
www.youtube.com...

found this video just 20mins ago

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by james2011

Exactly that, and I have been watching the moon every opportunity I have had since I first questioned something is different with the moons appearance since November 2010. You see I was always into watching the moon and stars since a boy. Im nearly forty and I have never seen the moons shadow rotate to such an extent in the course of one night, every night.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Dinoman

Maybe the Moon is a space station disguised as a hologram?

That might partially explain the abnormal shifting shadow, the other half being a mag pole reversal of the Sun.

I could be way off but it's okay to think outside to box now and again.

What does it hurt?

edit on 15-4-2011 by Antoniastar because: typo.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Ok, seriously, I took one look at the moon last night and it didnt seem right. The shadow of the moon was almost horizontal. Very odd. Also the big dipper looked extremely close. Way bigger than usual up here in ontario

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Here is my vote to ban any poster who starts a thread with a title that starts with the word "PROOF" and does not actually offer anything of the sort in the post.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I don't want to hijack your thread, but am I the only wan that thinks the man on the moon is actually a girl? The moon's 'face' to me looks like the one of a distraught girl or young woman.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join