It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Strange in Nevada (Earthquakes)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Something strange is going on in Nevada, right at the edge of a dry lake bed, there is a series of small earthquakes (2.0) to (3.9) that are right at the earths surface, they have no depth. Above ground nuclear testing? or something else?

hisz.rsoe.hu...

hisz.rsoe.hu...

hisz.rsoe.hu...
earthquake.usgs.gov...

I have no idea, but maybe the fault line is getting ready to make a huge shift or ???

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
There's a thread in this forum about it already. It is odd, I agree. They are 0.0 until reviewed by a seismologist, however.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
... Yeah, recently there's been a lot of movement around Nevada!

I've been keeping myself up to date with the information ... According to my research it has started quite frequently just recently ...

But then again, coz of the around about 5 magnitude Quakes in Japan so frequently, surely that is having an affect on the other side of the World's plates (Nevada) ... Just a guess!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
damn i thought i was the first. oh well...

but yea it is very strange. I wonder what they are doing.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by momeees

This is a new swarm of quakes today!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

I realize that these are new quakes today, and they're discussing them in that thread as well.
2nd.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I live in Las Vegas and so far we haven't felt anything yet.
Did read the first post and i guess it's near Tonopah NV which we all know is the base but no effects yet here.
I guess it's been going on for awhile but of course nothing on the news or in the Las Vegas Review Journal.
I've googled earthquakes Nevada but when i click on the link it gives me anything other than the original link.
The most recent google i found was from April 12, 2011 from Bignews network.com but click on the link and go to the website but no article?
Will keep looking

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
nevada is a seismically active state and not to mention a good chunk of the state is designated airforce test site. hell, we even have a fault running through vegas. I really don't see anything abnormal going on.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
been watching lots of 4+
parents live nearby.

Driven through Hawthorne hundreds of times...lots of military stuff.

top topics

join