It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scorpions/Tesla Tour to start in October '04

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
If Tesla can keep their band together it just might happen. Although I'm not a fan of Tesla, its a good opportunity for them to be touring with a world class band like the Scorpions on their Unbreakable tour.

latest news on Tesla
Scott Johnson will be replacing Tommy Skeoch for upcoming shows.

The third band on the Scorpions Unbreakable tour will be Sebastian bach

Should be interesting..." LOL I don't have to pay twice to see Tesla and the Scorpions at different venues."

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Sebastian Bach includes Iced Earth guitarist to the lineup. This should put Tesla as the opening act, with Sebastian Bach in second and Scorpions closing it. This is going to be one hell of a show.

Ralph Santolla Leaves ICED EARTH

Publication date: 03 July 2004, 09:07:00 | Author: Stuart A Hamilton
Article Source: blabbermouth.net

Guitarist Ralph Santolla has officially left ICED EARTH and joined SEBASTIAN BACH's solo band. "There are several reasons for this decision, and for the moment I will keep them to myself," Santolla writes in a statement sent to BLABBERMOUTH.NET.

"The other guys [in ICED EARTH] know my reasons, and hopefully this won't turn into a public pissing match. On the other hand, if it does, at least execution by musketry has gone out of style. I made some great friends, played some great, albeit difficult (!) metal tunes, and learned a lot from the experience. Whatever anyone else says about [ICED EARTH mainman] Jon [Schaffer], he IS a phenomenal rhythm guitarist.

"On a different note, I am the new lead guitarist for Sebastian Bach. We start playing July 22nd, and I can't wait. We'll do a new album later this year, so look for that, and I hope to see some of the cool people I met on tour with [ICED EARTH] at some of these gigs. I am also in talks with Steve DiGiorgio [TESTAMENT, SADUS, ex-DEATH, CONTROL DENIED], Gene Hoglan [STRAPPING YOUNG LAD, DARK ANGEL, ex-DEATH], and Tom Englund from EVERGREY about making an epic, orchestral metal album called 'ex Cathedra'. More on this later."

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Is there is tour date list somewhere? I did'nt get to see KISS and Poisen when they came, but I hope Tesla/Scorpions make it over here. Sounds like one helluva show.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Yes but the starting leg of the tour will be select countries in Europe and Asia at the moment.
www.the-scorpions.com...

Once the Toronto, Canada date is confirmed I'll post here.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Tesla is coming near me, I;m going to try and get tickets for the late September show.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Its been confirmed.

click here

new topics

top topics

join