It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most biggest snake ever caught and killed, 60ft... THE REAL KING OF THE JUNGLE .

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

lol I think I know why it won't work.

http://w w.crazy$hit.com/cnt/pics/28188-huge-f ing-snake

First. replace the missing 'W'
then replace the $ with an 'S'
I also removed 3 letters from the end.

Copy the URL. Change the $. Fill in the blank(3 letters) and it will work.

BUT, it doesn't really matter, because from my quick glimpse at the page, it seems there is no more information there than Ben had already put in the OP.

www.tineye.com...

I haven't looked through them yet, but tineye gave 64 results. There should be more info there.
Only 1 i opened was some sort of forum, and it said 55 feet.
edit on 4/15/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
50 years old?...aw man...fought through life, just to be bulldozed to death by a couple of apes with machines during his/her retirement. Not cool.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

lol are these people cavemen, the dead women is clearly still in the cab of that digger looooooool

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Holiday
reply to post by Ben81

There is a thread about this...prolly a year or so old..

If I remember correctly its a perspective and angle thing...much like the camel spider/crab pics the military guys are holding..

In the other thread ..if I can find it, a member knew the exact model # of the excavator...and bucket size/specs..and in the end it was like a 22' snake...but I'm getting old and my search abilities suck..gonna go look now...

22 feets ?? .. it cant be that small
even with the optical illusion

first time i see that picture .. and i have saw many
i though it was new
the other thread should be linked here

thx for the info

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
apparently New Guinea, not China
link
boosterseo.blogspot.com...

edit on 15-4-2011 by works4dhs because: add link

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

I have searched the story in better quality with more info
couldnt find any except some youtube vid

it really look like the size of the anacondas from the movie
22 feet is nothing new .. but 50 feets

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Weird Asia News gives a similar story, but some of the details seemed to be different. Such as this says a male was scared to death and died later at the hospital. Other article says female died on location.

While one snake, which was reported to be 55-feet long and weigh approximately 300kg, became a casualty of the bulldozers digging, another one, described as a gold boa, appeared supposedly bearing its fangs, causing the workers to flee in terror. The driver of the bulldozer, however, is said to have been paralyzed with fear. When the workers returned, he was so sick he could barely move, and eventually died at the hospital, presumably of a heart attack.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by ken10
reply to post by Ben81

But if you take the size of the man standing next to the cab as being 6ft, then clearly the width of the bucket is at the most 6ft wide (Although i believe it to be about 3-4ft wide) So how many bucket widths (6ft) does it take to measure the snake.....Around 4 i'm guessing, So that's only 24ft....Which is a big snake, but only half the size of a 50ft one.
edit on 15-4-2011 by ken10 because: (no reason given)

well .. until this snake is measured with exactitude by local autorities
we will have to try the guess game
at least we have this CAT to compare

i can put 5 times the size of the operator and lady size (5 feet each)

5*5 = 25
double that amount and you got apx the size of the snake

50 feets .. my first estimated number

But the snake is not directly alongside the operator, rather it is quite a distance in front of the people, so the guess of 5x height cannot be used.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by works4dhs

Truth will be a tough one to find on this story. Your link is for a blog dated Monday, May 31, 2010.

This link seems to be from a somewhat official type of source, dated 11 November 2009, but also repeats a few times throughout the article, that the info comes from post on a forum.
web.orange.co.uk...

A photograph purporting to show a 55ft snake found in a forest in China has become an internet sensation. It was originally posted in a thread on the website of the People's Daily, the official Communist Party newspaper in China.

The dead snake was 55ft (16.7m) long, weighed 300kg and was estimated to be 140 years old, according to the post.

However, local government officials in Guiping say the story and photograph are almost certainly a hoax as reticulated pythons are not native to the area.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I edited my previous post...found the linky...but hey his links in the thread no longer work ....glad you got it back up here....

another linky post www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Holiday
reply to post by Ben81

I edited my previous post...found the linky...but hey his links in the thread no longer work ....glad you got it back up here....

another linky post www.abovetopsecret.com...

im surprise it didnt get that much attention form the other thread ..
this snake is one of the biggest ever caught .. for that part im sure

thx for the link

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
OMG!

I love it, it's beautiful! Why did they kill it?!?!

I don't understand why they always just want to kill them. They are on their turf! Let them live!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

The pic and article from 08 was labeled a hoax..even on the original article....to bad I cant access that article..

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I've been bitten by an Eastern Diamondback, a Cottonmouth, a pit viper at night in the jungle, and for those who may think a python doesn't attack, I have a nice grouping of scar tissue to show you.

Far as I'm concerned - only a dead snake is a good snake.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

hi mblah

I would let the snake alone and by far from my part
this snake would also have my full respect

i think the snake was wounded by the CAT and then died

we depopulate many species by cutting the trees (their home)
poluting the waters .. making huge dump sites with toxic waste etc...
where will it end .. ?
so we can understand we have to respect mother earth
like we respect our mothers and fathers

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by FarArcher
I've been bitten by an Eastern Diamondback, a Cottonmouth, a pit viper at night in the jungle, and for those who may think a python doesn't attack, I have a nice grouping of scar tissue to show you.

Far as I'm concerned - only a dead snake is a good snake.

i was going to label you Steve Irwins #2 lol
after resding the end ... NVM

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by works4dhs
apparently New Guinea, not China
link
boosterseo.blogspot.com...

edit on 15-4-2011 by works4dhs because: add link

The background story is 100% bogus , Reticulated pythons do not occur in either New Guinea or China .They are from Indoniesia .Waste of a beautiful animal .

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

With the highest respect, and a tiny bit tongue in cheek, I think that SOB is anything but beautiful!

I really, really hate cold-blooded critters that can eat people!

Found a snake - some kind of python or boa that had half swallowed a native, but the shoulders of the victim were holding things up. I've done some bad things, and I've seen some really bad things - but THAT was a sight that I'll never get over.

I can only say that snake wasn't as long when I left as when I arrived.

Actually worked up a sweat.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Whether its 20ft or 50ft its one big arse snake. Gotta agree with folks about killing it the snake could easily take a child, thats reason enough to put one down.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join